Author Topic: Pundit we're watching how you're not watching this BBI  (Read 4932 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Pundit we're watching how you're not watching this BBI
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2021, 02:05:37 PM »
BBI was illegal ab initio. It's formation and funding. Do you know the details? There are 11 court cases that have been certified to raise weighty issues and so far IEBC is injunction. Some of the case go back to formation of BBI opague...illegal funding...and as we speak today..BBI process is being rushed...no public participation..IEBC were forced to validate signature in a week almost..they gave kenyans 4 days to check their names...not sufficient. Some assemblies in Nyanza passed it without bothering with public participation. MCAs have been bribed with car grants.

BBI is heading nowhere.

Heck it's targeting judicial independent.

The court can only intervene if a illegality has been committed. It will be weary getting involved in what is considered a popular initiative. Not that I like the BBI any better. But I don't parrot about it like my life depends on it.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2021, 03:49:14 PM »

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2021, 03:57:32 PM »
Njuri

Meru was not even needed.
You make it sound as if Meru represents half of the country. The real BBI will be faced on the ground refrendum time. Hapo ndio katambe.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2021, 05:12:19 PM »
Another goal post? Ok.

Njuri

You make it sound as if Meru represents half of the country. The real BBI will be faced on the ground refrendum time. Hapo ndio katambe.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2021, 10:11:44 PM »
Njuri

There will be no referendum like there was no nairobi county elections. Tangatanga adherents have been sent on a wild goose chase. Everyday the reality is different from what they expect.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2021, 11:13:23 PM »

Which goal post , we have maintained for a long time elected leaders vis a vis ground are very different things, Robina with her galaxy inshas went into retirement specifically because of that.
Approximately 5 of you guys have been very active last 2 days, even claiming and congratulating yourselves having been on kenyan political internet for 5 years. I can confidently say Ruto will retire you guys once and for all. I will be here to do you the honours.

Another goal post? Ok.

Njuri

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2021, 06:30:58 AM »
Ok

Which goal post , we have maintained for a long time elected leaders vis a vis ground are very different things, Robina with her galaxy inshas went into retirement specifically because of that.
Approximately 5 of you guys have been very active last 2 days, even claiming and congratulating yourselves having been on kenyan political internet for 5 years. I can confidently say Ruto will retire you guys once and for all. I will be here to do you the honours.

Another goal post? Ok.

Njuri

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza