Author Topic: UHURU now ask Ruto resign..very funny  (Read 4727 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
UHURU now ask Ruto resign..very funny
« on: February 12, 2021, 02:32:31 PM »
Ruto was long edged out gov.Frustrated Uhuru is trying to egg Ruto for a fight but Ruto will ignore him.

Offline Higgins the genius

• VIP
  • Superstar
Re: UHURU now ask Ruto resign..very funny
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2021, 02:40:29 PM »
Interesting times ahead. Uhuru doesn't want to retire quietly

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2021, 03:04:56 PM »

Now Uhuru is singing Raila hymes , he is trying to create a wedge between Ruto and Mt Kenya. It wont work , Uhuru is the one who told Mt Kenyans to forget leadership .He should first and foremost ask for forgiveness for that even before asking forgiveness for trying to sell Raila in Mt Kenya.

Ruto was long edged out gov.Frustrated Uhuru is trying to edge Ruto for a fight but Ruto will ignore him.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2021, 03:06:54 PM »
This ain't funny. Desperate ufool is dangerous.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2021, 03:24:45 PM »
I wonder what is the game-plan. Because BBI will definitely not happen - because there is simply no time to go through all judicial hurdles.

Anyway I think Ruto should continue to ignore him.

He should allude that Raila has bewitched Uhuru and we should pray for Uhuru :)

Interesting times ahead. Uhuru doesn't want to retire quietly

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2021, 03:25:38 PM »
Yes at this point he going to even start tribal clashes to win back Mt Kenya. The problem hustlers can see him from far. Next he will start doing is assisination.
This ain't funny. Desperate ufool is dangerous.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2021, 03:26:54 PM »
I doubt Uhuru or gema elite would trust Raila. Hiyo ni mchezo ingine. They can trust kalonzo or madvd. But Raila is worse than Ruto because Raila will simply not share any power and will crush Uhuru the 2nd day in power. The beef Luos have on GEMA is not small. They are just hidding the axe.
Now Uhuru is singing Raila hymes , he is trying to create a wedge between Ruto and Mt Kenya. It wont work , Uhuru is the one who told Mt Kenyans to forget leadership .He should first and foremost ask for forgiveness for that even before asking forgiveness for trying to sell Raila in Mt Kenya.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2021, 03:48:25 PM »

.Mt Kenyans perceive handshake as a Raila seller.
Uhuru never consulted Mt Kenyans beforw handshake.
Remember handshake came in just after the 2017 repeat elections and after Railas swearing in and i acrion from Uhurus side.

I doubt Uhuru or gema elite would trust Raila. Hiyo ni mchezo ingine. They can trust kalonzo or madvd. But Raila is worse than Ruto because Raila will simply not share any power and will crush Uhuru the 2nd day in power. The beef Luos have on GEMA is not small. They are just hidding the axe.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2021, 03:59:34 PM »
Kangata amerudi

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2021, 08:40:42 PM »
all indications are ufool will push for the impeachment
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2021, 05:40:02 AM »
LIAR, LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE!
It is Ruto himself who said (so confidently) early in Jubilee 1.0 after "kyuk/kale reconciliation" that (and I quote) "if there is any kabila in Kenya that has a problem with GEMA, it is the Kalenjins". So why the fuck are you contradicting your party leader?? Your hatred for an individual blinds you. Why pick on a peaceful tribe - the luo who were far removed from the PEV of 2007/8? Since independence the luo have been wronged but have they taken up weapons against anybody?
BTW which party do you subscribe to now? UDM, UDA, UD nonsense? Which?
If there is any single Kenyan Uhuru is afraid of that won't "share power", it is WSR. He has nightmare sweaty dreams thinking come 2022, it will be Moi era of 1978 all over again when Moi on ascending to power embarked on systematic shafting Kyuks bila vaseline! RV Pundit these days ni kuropoka kuropoka tu forgetting the world went digital and we have archives for reference materials. A man of no msimamo: 2007 Mimi ni Raila, 2012 mimi ni Uhuru, mimi ni Ruto... his underlying problem - a tribalist to the core - all he sees is how close is mtu wetu to power ... in 2007 ruto was with Raila akifikiria if RAO made it, mkono itanguka afaidike ... then kibaki shafted raila, so pundit switched to Uhuru coz ruto had gone to Uhuru side, same script - after living  in denial, they accept now that Ruto has been shafted. I think RV pundit just lives a life of frustrations. At sge 50+ maybe you were right about what you told this column what your life needs: leave your wife at home and travel the world and just chew/sample those ndogo ndogos, Corona not withstanding, kiss them on the mouth, bring the Corona back home when you are done ... :16:

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2021, 06:51:02 AM »
It is Ruto himself who said (so confidently) early in Jubilee 1.0 after "kyuk/kale reconciliation" that (and I quote) "if there is any kabila in Kenya that has a problem with GEMA, it is the Kalenjins". So why the fuck are you contradicting your party leader?? Your hatred for an individual blinds you. Why pick on a peaceful tribe - the luo who were far removed from the PEV of 2007/8? Since independence the luo have been wronged but have they taken up weapons against anybody?

In which context did he say so ? , When asking RV to reconcile with Mt Kenyans ? Its on record in political matters who are intolerant , who do not accept results and take violence to the streets when defeated . Raila swearing in was treason and in retrospect it was a  mistake to let that go and reward him instead with Handshake , CAS positions , ambassadorial positions , parliament committee positions . The culture of interolance perpertuated for a long time by Raila and his ilk  has now trickled down to other leaders , from MCAs , M.PS and Senators to even Police and CS/PS .

If there is any single Kenyan Uhuru is afraid of that won't "share power", it is WSR. He has nightmare sweaty dreams thinking come 2022,

Uhuru has been sharing power with Ruto since 2013 . This is a fact . Ruto made Uhuru president not Raila .

it will be Moi era of 1978 all over again when Moi on ascending to power embarked on systematic shafting Kyuks bila vaseline! RV Pundit these days ni kuropoka kuropoka tu forgetting the world went digital and we have archives for reference materials. A man of no msimamo: 2007 Mimi ni Raila, 2012 mimi ni Uhuru, mimi ni Ruto... his underlying problem - a tribalist to the core - all he sees is how close is mtu wetu to power ... in 2007 ruto was with Raila akifikiria if RAO made it, mkono itanguka afaidike ... then kibaki shafted raila, so pundit switched to Uhuru coz ruto had gone to Uhuru side, same script - after living  in denial, they accept now that Ruto has been shafted. I think RV pundit just lives a life of frustrations. At sge 50+ maybe you were right about what you told this column what your life needs: leave your wife at home and travel the world and just chew/sample those ndogo ndogos, Corona not withstanding, kiss them on the mouth, bring the Corona back home when you are done ... :16:

Rutos association with Raila was merely a 2year affair .Actually Ruto was against Raila being a ODM flag bearer in 2007 he was for Kalonzo , he knew due to the negative energy Raila brings he would not be successful in the G.E. and Ruto was vindicated
Ruto and Uhuru have been working as a team since 2001 - Ruto supported Uhuru in 2002 when Raila abandoned Uhuru and KANU for NARC , Ruto was with Uhuru during KANU wars of early 2000s with Biwott , Ruto was with Uhuru up untill October 2007 , they seperated for only  4  Months united together in 2008 under the KKK banner and went on to become Presidency in 2013  and  2017.

Makasiriko uache , Raila thought he would be able to entyce Mt Kenya but shock to him he has not only been able to be shown that they actually hate him but also lost the Non Mt Kenya electorate he had support of  .

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2021, 08:30:40 AM »
If there is any single Kenyan Uhuru is afraid of that won't "share power", it is WSR. He has nightmare sweaty dreams thinking come 2022, it will be Moi era of 1978 all over again when Moi on ascending to power embarked on systematic shafting Kyuks bila vaseline! RV Pundit these days ni kuropoka kuropoka tu forgetting the world went digital and we have archives for reference materials. A man of no msimamo: 2007 Mimi ni Raila, 2012 mimi ni Uhuru, mimi ni Ruto... his underlying problem - a tribalist to the core - all he sees is how close is mtu wetu to power ... in 2007 ruto was with Raila akifikiria if RAO made it, mkono itanguka afaidike ... then kibaki shafted raila, so pundit switched to Uhuru coz ruto had gone to Uhuru side, same script - after living  in denial, they accept now that Ruto has been shafted. I think RV pundit just lives a life of frustrations. At sge 50+ maybe you were right about what you told this column what your life needs: leave your wife at home and travel the world and just chew/sample those ndogo ndogos, Corona not withstanding, kiss them on the mouth, bring the Corona back home when you are done ... :16:

you just said since independence Luos were wrong..

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2021, 08:34:02 AM »

In which context did he say so ? , When asking RV to reconcile with Mt Kenyans ? Its on record in political matters who are intolerant , who do not accept results and take violence to the streets when defeated . Raila swearing in was treason and in retrospect it was a  mistake to let that go and reward him instead with Handshake , CAS positions , ambassadorial positions , parliament committee positions . The culture of interolance perpertuated for a long time by Raila and his ilk  has now trickled down to other leaders , from MCAs , M.PS and Senators to even Police and CS/PS .

If there is any single Kenyan Uhuru is afraid of that won't "share power", it is WSR. He has nightmare sweaty dreams thinking come 2022,

Uhuru has been sharing power with Ruto since 2013 . This is a fact . Ruto made Uhuru president not Raila .

it will be Moi era of 1978 all over again when Moi on ascending to power embarked on systematic shafting Kyuks bila vaseline! RV Pundit these days ni kuropoka kuropoka tu forgetting the world went digital and we have archives for reference materials. A man of no msimamo: 2007 Mimi ni Raila, 2012 mimi ni Uhuru, mimi ni Ruto... his underlying problem - a tribalist to the core - all he sees is how close is mtu wetu to power ... in 2007 ruto was with Raila akifikiria if RAO made it, mkono itanguka afaidike ... then kibaki shafted raila, so pundit switched to Uhuru coz ruto had gone to Uhuru side, same script - after living  in denial, they accept now that Ruto has been shafted. I think RV pundit just lives a life of frustrations. At sge 50+ maybe you were right about what you told this column what your life needs: leave your wife at home and travel the world and just chew/sample those ndogo ndogos, Corona not withstanding, kiss them on the mouth, bring the Corona back home when you are done ... :16:

Rutos association with Raila was merely a 2year affair .Actually Ruto was against Raila being a ODM flag bearer in 2007 he was for Kalonzo , he knew due to the negative energy Raila brings he would not be successful in the G.E. and Ruto was vindicated
Ruto and Uhuru have been working as a team since 2001 - Ruto supported Uhuru in 2002 when Raila abandoned Uhuru and KANU for NARC , Ruto was with Uhuru during KANU wars of early 2000s with Biwott , Ruto was with Uhuru up untill October 2007 , they seperated for only  4  Months united together in 2008 under the KKK banner and went on to become Presidency in 2013  and  2017.

Makasiriko uache , Raila thought he would be able to entyce Mt Kenya but shock to him he has not only been able to be shown that they actually hate him but also lost the Non Mt Kenya electorate he had support of  .

True..Ruto supported Raila only because kalenjin were so angry with Kibaki they wanted his antidote..someone who would revenge on their behalf... Raila. RUTO KNEW RAILA WINNING MARGINS WERE RIGGABLE AND PREFERRED KALONZO.But Raila cried when Ruto told him he wont win and should step aside for kalonzo  they besieged him in Karen and kalenjin said they wanted Raila to avenge on their behalf.ODM coalition that won 2005 by 58 percent went down to 45 percent allowing Kibaki to rig himself in.Angry kalenjin erupted and Ruto still got blamed.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2021, 04:52:24 PM »

Stop splitting hairs you idiot and cease and desist from diluting my point into another raila this raila that. Pundit was making a sweeping statement about a whole community and its relationship to another community - which I had to dispute as those are not the facts - and you dare answer my post by being personal about an individual? Continue being a small mind and discuss people. I do not repeat do NOT engage in small talk. What I post here is verifiable and is information in the PUBLIC domain. If you happen to have no recollection that such an event happened perhaps because you were living under a rock, it is not my problem! It is not my job to explain to you or anybody else for that matter, "in what context". Ask Pundit to explain to you, hopefully he has more time and patience to do so.
Public information is just that - public; if I read it, you should have read it too. Nkt. DP Ruto spoke about this candidly on or before around about early 2016 ....
VIDEO: William Ruto Admits That Kalenjins Have A Problem With Kikuyus
https://www.tuko.co.ke/87162-video-william-ruto-admits-kalenjins-problem-kikuyus.html

A video has emerged of William Ruto admitting that the Kalenjin community have the most problems with Kikuyus than any other community in Kenya.

The video in which William Ruto was a the coast in a rally meant to drum up support for the Jubilee Alliance Part (JAP) he tells members of the Mijikenda community to forget their differences with the Kikuyu community as they are minor.

It was from the same event that another video emerged of a Mombasa gubernatorial seat aspirant, Suleiman Shahabal was taped saying that Jubilee Alliance Party will use whatever means possible to win the 2017 election- including rigging.

In William Ruro's video, he goes ahead to tell the public that they should put aside their differences with the Kikuyus ahead of the 2017 General Election so they form part of the next government.

The region has a history of claims of land injustices with natives accusing other communities-majority of whom are from the Kikuyu community-of taking over their land.

Like the rest of the Coastal region, the Mijikenda community is known to form part of the opposition's voting block headed by Raila Odinga.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2021, 08:03:45 PM »
Kalenjin indeed has long historical land grievances with kikuyus like maasai and coast have..kwani ni siri.Minor land issues with gusii, Libya and few issues in muhoroni around where tribal borders were before British took over

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2021, 08:27:44 PM »
Kalenjin indeed has long historical land grievances with kikuyus like maasai and coast have..kwani ni siri.Minor land issues with gusii, Libya and few issues in muhoroni around where tribal borders were before British took over
Thanks pundit.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2021, 08:29:27 PM »
Thanks pundit.
Luos have long standing grievances with kikuyus about political mistreatment ..Raila and jaramogi have personal beef with gema elite.For gema supremacists like fair its btw a rock and a hard place...but kalenjin and kikuyu buried hatchet..and all gema need to do is return favour

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2021, 06:47:50 AM »
Exactly my point , Ruto was mentioning he was able to reconcile Kalenjin with Kikuyus , so Mijikenda should stop the bile and support Jubilee which went by the name JAP at that time during By elections in Malinidi.
Well you know what happened next .ODM managed to incite Mijikenda and ended up maintaining their stronghold there . This stronghold built on quick sand of ethnic antagonism against Kikuyu was broken down by No 1 -Hustler Narrative and No 2. Ruto being a contender in 2022 and being non Kikuyu the Mijikenda can eventually support him bearing in mind they have  had a long partnership from the years of KADU to the KANU Years .

This is one reason ODM and Raila fear Ruto - They built ODM under the pillar of anti Mt Kenya  and managed to rally different tribes against Mt Kenya - although this has been watered down from 2013 to 2017 .Here we have a first election where  the top contender is not from Mt Kenya and  secondly has a narrative that resonated well with the masses of all tribes -ODM and Raila dont have a boogeyman for once to rally against - Hence the now narrative which is bound to fail of Rotational Presodency

Stop splitting hairs you idiot and cease and desist from diluting my point into another raila this raila that. Pundit was making a sweeping statement about a whole community and its relationship to another community - which I had to dispute as those are not the facts - and you dare answer my post by being personal about an individual? Continue being a small mind and discuss people. I do not repeat do NOT engage in small talk. What I post here is verifiable and is information in the PUBLIC domain. If you happen to have no recollection that such an event happened perhaps because you were living under a rock, it is not my problem! It is not my job to explain to you or anybody else for that matter, "in what context". Ask Pundit to explain to you, hopefully he has more time and patience to do so.
Public information is just that - public; if I read it, you should have read it too. Nkt. DP Ruto spoke about this candidly on or before around about early 2016 ....
VIDEO: William Ruto Admits That Kalenjins Have A Problem With Kikuyus
https://www.tuko.co.ke/87162-video-william-ruto-admits-kalenjins-problem-kikuyus.html

A video has emerged of William Ruto admitting that the Kalenjin community have the most problems with Kikuyus than any other community in Kenya.

The video in which William Ruto was a the coast in a rally meant to drum up support for the Jubilee Alliance Part (JAP) he tells members of the Mijikenda community to forget their differences with the Kikuyu community as they are minor.

It was from the same event that another video emerged of a Mombasa gubernatorial seat aspirant, Suleiman Shahabal was taped saying that Jubilee Alliance Party will use whatever means possible to win the 2017 election- including rigging.

In William Ruro's video, he goes ahead to tell the public that they should put aside their differences with the Kikuyus ahead of the 2017 General Election so they form part of the next government.

The region has a history of claims of land injustices with natives accusing other communities-majority of whom are from the Kikuyu community-of taking over their land.

Like the rest of the Coastal region, the Mijikenda community is known to form part of the opposition's voting block headed by Raila Odinga.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2021, 06:52:55 AM »
For Mijikenda its more political than land . They have land issues with arabs , wahindi . It goes back to Majimbo politics and KADU then assassination's of R.G. Ngala . Deprivation of education ,lack of placements in Civil Service and the forces and Hotels being owned by the Elites instead of locals