Author Topic: BBI - 4.5B given to MCA - as bribe  (Read 3172 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
BBI - 4.5B given to MCA - as bribe
« on: February 09, 2021, 08:31:35 PM »
This will give BBI trouble ahead when they get sued for enticing MCAs to pass BBI.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2021-02-09-src-approves-car-grants-for-mcas-county-speakers/

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Re: BBI - 4.5B given to MCA - as bribe
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2021, 10:29:46 AM »
They have money for bribes but not pay Healthcare workers. Uhuru will ruin Kenya by 22

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2021, 11:06:22 AM »
Blame yourselves for having voted for an incompetent man.
Of course he is bribing them. CDF and now Ward Fund are also illegalities. Kenya is on the wrong track completely. We are mising Executive and Legislature. In no working democracy in the world do you find elected legislative officials handling government funds for development in this scale. It is not right. How can they control the national or county governments when they themselves are handling public funds?

They have money for bribes but not pay Healthcare workers. Uhuru will ruin Kenya by 22

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2021, 11:50:30 AM »
Yattani has not factored in the bribe
There is still no funding for the upcoming referendum in the new budget, in which the Treasury has only allocated Sh621 million to the Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission (IEBC) for various by-elections.

Neither is there a provision for the Sh4 billion-sweetheart car grant deal to the ward representatives as enticement to pass the Referendum Bill.

https://nation.africa/kenya/business/civil-servants-kq-big-gainers-mini-budget-3285736
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2021, 01:44:11 PM »
Nothing on important stuff like paving rural access roads and water projects.
There is still no funding for the upcoming referendum in the new budget, in which the Treasury has only allocated Sh621 million to the Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission (IEBC) for various by-elections.

Neither is there a provision for the Sh4 billion-sweetheart car grant deal to the ward representatives as enticement to pass the Referendum Bill.

https://nation.africa/kenya/business/civil-servants-kq-big-gainers-mini-budget-3285736

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2021, 03:03:06 PM »

Shut up! You voted this government twice in 2017. With the power of your vote, you did EVERYTHING POSSIBLE to ensure this Jubilee would be the ruling party until 2022. STFU. Nkt.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2021, 06:44:04 PM »
I won't shut up. Voting doesn't take away my rights to keep the gov on toes.
Shut up! You voted this government twice in 2017. With the power of your vote, you did EVERYTHING POSSIBLE to ensure this Jubilee would be the ruling party until 2022. STFU. Nkt.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2021, 06:39:52 AM »
The bottom line is that BBI will pass and Ruto will not be president.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2021, 08:17:04 AM »

We didnt vote for Uhuru and Raila, if Raila had not dneaked his way theough government things would still be okei.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2021, 08:19:21 AM »
Only death can stop Ruto from becoming the President. You are the same people who told us Uhuru will not become the Preaident he became the 4th President , Ruto aill become the 5th president
 Oh well Raila is people preaident , does it require re-election ?

The bottom line is that BBI will pass and Ruto will not be president.