Author Topic: Kenyans should protest Mlevi political persecution of Sonko  (Read 4101 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Kenyans should protest Mlevi political persecution of Sonko
« on: February 04, 2021, 07:03:45 AM »
The attempt to charge Sonko with amongst other things terrorism is political persecution 101.

It's desperate attempt to silence and intimidate Sonko.

But it will fail. Judiciary should refuse to take part in that kind of thing - and protect their independence and credibility.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Kenyans should protest Mlevi political persecution of Sonko
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2021, 12:19:49 PM »
When your guys were at the top, you did not propagate for rule of law in Kenya. Miguna was thrown out of Kenya under dubious circumstances and most Jubilee fanatics cheered the illegal move of the government. Sonko is just a footnate in the history of Kenya. He has a long criminal record. He should have shut his mouth long time ago and would still be governor of Nairobi without portfolio.

Nobody will go out to protest for this chokora. Even Senator Murconmen is quiet. I thought he is a lawyer by profession. :D

The attempt to charge Sonko with amongst other things terrorism is political persecution 101.

But it will fail. Judiciary should refuse to take part in that kind of thing - and protect their independence and credibility.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2021, 12:30:23 PM »
Miguna should be allowed back. He is kenya citizen. The purported swearing of Raila I believe set a bad precedent. As for Sonko - every thug deserve equal treatment until they have been convincted.

Sonko is as innocent as Kadudu.

When your guys were at the top, you did not propagate for rule of law in Kenya. Miguna was thrown out of Kenya under dubious circumstances and most Jubilee fanatics cheered the illegal move of the government. Sonko is just a footnate in the history of Kenya. He has a long criminal record. He should have shut his mouth long time ago and would still be governor of Nairobi without portfolio.

Nobody will go out to protest for this chokora. Even Senator Murconmen is quiet. I thought he is a lawyer by profession. :D

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2021, 03:20:52 PM »
Sonko is a product of impunity. The man flew to close to the sun he has no one to blame. He has admitted committing crime, destroying properties and most likely killing ODM supporters in 2017.  The man has a long criminal record but the state protected him. Now the state has withdrawn protection let the law take its course.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2021, 04:00:01 PM »
There is precedent being set here, money cannot protect you anymore, tribes cannot cry persecution after one of their mwizis is finally brought before justice. As a full blooded kikuyu, the government can arrest every kikuyu accused of malfeasance, it won’t bother me for a minute.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2021, 04:00:50 PM »
Pundit is defendinfg Sonko now just because Hustler is a beneficiary of the crimes mentioned.

https://nipate.net/index.php?topic=7711.msg65271#msg65271
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2021, 05:09:10 PM »
I am defending his right to fair trial and treatment. I am not defending his criminality.
Pundit is defendinfg Sonko now just because Hustler is a beneficiary of the crimes mentioned.

https://nipate.net/index.php?topic=7711.msg65271#msg65271

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2021, 05:45:34 PM »
Unfortunately what is happening to Sonko is gross human rights violation but unfortunately not most kenyans cant defend him due to his previous misdoings.
Ruto should avoid putting himself in any situation that will compromise his standings. Let Sonko carry on he will be fine, but hii kulia lia kama Echesa, Kweli gikamba na mbaluja.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2021, 06:08:41 PM »
Of course it is human rights violation, but you had your chance to call Jubilee leaders to responsibility and you missed it. Let Sonko taste what other normal Kenyans have to endure every day.
Btw, do not scorn Echesa. I hear he is Defence CS in waiting come August 2022. :D :D :D

Unfortunately what is happening to Sonko is gross human rights violation but unfortunately not most kenyans cant defend him due to his previous misdoings.
Ruto should avoid putting himself in any situation that will compromise his standings. Let Sonko carry on he will be fine, but hii kulia lia kama Echesa, Kweli gikamba na mbaluja.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2021, 07:49:06 PM »
I was waiting for the moment when Uhuru Kenyatta would turn Jomo Kenyatta 100%. This Sonko thing just completed the cycle.

He may be tempted to kill him. Lots of similarities between J. M. and Sonko. The slight difference is Kariuki took his late education seriously while Sonko cares nothing for masomo. Otherwise they are one and the same..

It could also end up like Mboya. I've never bought the Kenyatta killed Mboya narrative. But whoever did really sweated the old bastard.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2021, 07:58:15 PM »

Why are you always teying to prove you are a Kikuyu. Weve been online for more than 20 years now, this tactic of registering handles from pther tribe and using them to show Raila has following from other areas was used exyensively in 2007. We can see through you. Its no harm for Luo Nyanza to support Raila , stick to that lane .

There is precedent being set here, money cannot protect you anymore, tribes cannot cry persecution after one of their mwizis is finally brought before justice. As a full blooded kikuyu, the government can arrest every kikuyu accused of malfeasance, it won’t bother me for a minute.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2021, 03:55:08 PM »
Elitist uthamakistan/thurakus has beef with sonko for showing them the middle finger. petty jealousy on how the alley cat showed dust to their epic sons- Kenneths and all the polished elitist scum, to take Nairobi. They are yet to recover that Nairobi is just a sign of things to come even with cooked census.

For handchieth minions it is unexplainable .

It is a dangerous season, as Kalenjins politicians no matter how agitated/cornered they are cannot go full throttle as that is what ufool wants. It seems it is the same to Jomos era from 66 mutiny - 78 where guys were sure he would drop dead any minute. 
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2021, 06:51:19 PM »
Elitist uthamakistan/thurakus has beef with sonko for showing them the middle finger. petty jealousy on how the alley cat showed dust to their epic sons- Kenneths and all the polished elitist scum, to take Nairobi. They are yet to recover that Nairobi is just a sign of things to come even with cooked census.

For handchieth minions it is unexplainable .

It is a dangerous season, as Kalenjins politicians no matter how agitated/cornered they are cannot go full throttle as that is what ufool wants. It seems it is the same to Jomos era from 66 mutiny - 78 where guys were sure he would drop dead any minute. 
kalenjin are trained to be stoic..to reveal little and to bottle up..it why we win marathon.we see uhuru games from very far.The day kalenjin nation erupt with more than 4m jobless youth it will 3 times worse than 2007

Offline Wa Njambi

• Mega superstar
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2021, 01:15:49 AM »
 :) :) Pundit, On this one, I beg to differ.

In fact we should re-introduce a limited form of detention without trial - for 'sick and contagious' politicians. This guy is a threat to national security and even public (mental) health.  In fact he should also be charged for 'being a threat to himself and his family' if there is an offense like that.

And just incase you think I am overboard, here I am worried and protective about WSR...this one retard-guy on the loose can spoil for Ruto just by his very unbridled mouth, and other ukora that can be 'imagined' on him. He can do things that can later be blamed on Ruto. Oh how they are wishing that Ruto will adopt him to his inner circle!

Pundit - not every problem is 'our' problem. Wacha Raila na Uhuru wa deal with this one while we chuckle from a distance. This is part of Uhuru-Kibichu lack of discretion now coming out. 

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2021, 08:22:20 AM »
Affluent People hate Sonko simply because of his background and he has managed to embrace his background and in so doing managed to influence slum dwellers who form majority of city residents .
Sonko was born by school teachers in Kwale , partly raised in Mombasa and managed to heck a living in Kwale and Nairobi . He is self made . The likes of Uhuru and Raila were born with a silver spoon and became wealth through corrupt deals in Government . All three a thugs including being political thugs (Sonko with his rescue team, Uhuru with Mungiki and Raila with Bangladesh and Kibera boys)  while sonko is a street thug Uhuru and Raila are coprate thugs .
Now one thing with thugs they always finish each other . Lets see how it will end up .

In fact we should re-introduce a limited form of detention without trial - for 'sick and contagious' politicians. This guy is a threat to national security and even public (mental) health.  In fact he should also be charged for 'being a threat to himself and his family' if there is an offense like that.

And just incase you think I am overboard, here I am worried and protective about WSR...this one retard-guy on the loose can spoil for Ruto just by his very unbridled mouth, and other ukora that can be 'imagined' on him. He can do things that can later be blamed on Ruto. Oh how they are wishing that Ruto will adopt him to his inner circle!

Pundit - not every problem is 'our' problem. Wacha Raila na Uhuru wa deal with this one while we chuckle from a distance. This is part of Uhuru-Kibichu lack of discretion now coming out.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2021, 10:33:26 AM »
Precisely. Sonko thuggery is what makes him popular. They dynasties want Sonko without the thuggery. And most of the time they underrate him as chokora but he is willy sly cat.

For now we know why Uhuru is very scared of Sonko. He has TAPED the shiet out of all of them. He released Uhuru sister - audio - as warning shot.

And he will drop the audios and videos - and so I bet they will even kill him if they get an opportunity.

Affluent People hate Sonko simply because of his background and he has managed to embrace his background and in so doing managed to influence slum dwellers who form majority of city residents .
Sonko was born by school teachers in Kwale , partly raised in Mombasa and managed to heck a living in Kwale and Nairobi . He is self made . The likes of Uhuru and Raila were born with a silver spoon and became wealth through corrupt deals in Government . All three a thugs including being political thugs (Sonko with his rescue team, Uhuru with Mungiki and Raila with Bangladesh and Kibera boys)  while sonko is a street thug Uhuru and Raila are coprate thugs .
Now one thing with thugs they always finish each other . Lets see how it will end up .

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2021, 12:18:18 PM »
You guys sing his praises until he starts releasing WSR tape or do you only thinks he only tapes Uhuru?

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2021, 03:48:10 PM »
I've never even in joke imagined you as someone who could defend the constitution or any of the Rights in it. This just confirms it. I pray people like you never come anywhere near power because we'd cry for Jomo or Uhuru Kenyatta/ Moi.

One can't use the police to hide his shame. He could hire private detectives or Mafia to do that for him. The abuse of state resources to visit vendetta on Sonko is annoying.

Uhuru is used to body guards sorting out his problems. The rest of us had to slug it out during break or after school. You won some and lost many and still got home and got some more for soiling your uniform and failing to explain the swollen eye!

We now see why that was essential to our upbringing. Some of us have had to be taught to let staff do certain things because the basic urge is to settle own disputes.

I would have chosen to also insult Sonko but knowing I'd be building him. But if I'm going home in 17 months what the heck. People might even say "we didn't know he had life in him".

If not I'd shut up and tell my hangarson to ignore. He'd have tired.

Sex tapes? I refer to the case of Sukarno vs the CIA. The latter obtained a tape of the Indonesian despot fucking some white prostitute. They sent to select individuals to undermine Sukarno. He heard about it, watched one then ordered millions of copies to be made. His intelligence modified the order: they'd start by selling it expensively to build interest. Once they built the interest they dumped the rest. It remains one of the biggest failures of the CIA

Sukarno actually campaigned on it: did you see how I made the white woman scream?
You guys sing his praises until he starts releasing WSR tape or do you only thinks he only tapes Uhuru?
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2021, 04:20:24 PM »
The elitists thurakus will cry a river when ruto or raira uses the same tactics on them routing them, their friends and relatives out of public service and hauling them to court.

At a personality level, I do not give a shit about ruto or sonko or sudi. It is only that I know evil has no limits and will knock on your sitaki siasa; am  working for my family blah blah.

Jomo must have encouraged ufool to always go running to likes Thungu if anyone talked bad to him. It is dangerous chicken shit as the dogs have no limits. You can see how enthusiastic and prompt in putting down sonko.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2021, 05:06:26 PM »
Precisely they are now confused..culdesac ..red corner us Raila.. and the other Ruto.Checkmate.Ruto wins