Author Topic: Raila slowly getting isolated with his ODM  (Read 4135 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Re: Raila slowly getting isolated with his ODM
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2021, 07:16:56 PM »
He's lost it completely. When you allow yourself to take deals made by your wife & someone's mother and actually take it seriously....
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2021, 07:21:36 PM »
He sold his soul thinking Mt kenya/GEMA people would soften. They have hardened and think he brought CORONA and all the bad luck now afflicting their people. Things are pretty thick - economic wise - esp in Nairobi - because most people are still working from home -so pretty rough for SMES who on day traffic of Nairobi- and there is curfew on operation hours - killing the night traffic.

Meanwhile desperate Raila is moving from GEMA radio station to another - but nobody is buying his wares.

Now what do  - run back to Non-GEMA and attack Jubilee - but he still need to suckle Uhuru.

So he in awkward position where he is attacking Ruto for Jubilee failures - while everyone knows Ruto was fired as co-president long time ago and is no longer in gov.

Kalonzo is alway in that familiar position - maybe he can ask some hyena tips :)

He's lost it completely. When you allow yourself to take deals made by your wife & someone's mother and actually take it seriously....

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2021, 07:42:04 PM »
The amount of anti Odinga propaganda that was dumped on GEMA humans can poison an elephant if it licked just a spoonful. There are some things that are obvious and there's no point fighting them.

It started in 1966 and needless to say its sipped into ground water and now can be found in mother's milk. It's that bad.

Raila lost RV. We warned him he told us off eti yeye ni Prime minister for the whole country. Gone!

Raila started losing western slowly but when he came with handshake it all vanished from him. Gone

Raila got entangled in the senate revenue sharing bill.  He l8st Turkana, Coast and whatever few supporters in northeastern. Gone!

Raila cheated people at Uhuru park. They expected him to ask them to stay put and if Uhuru doesn't resign they'd walk to state house. They discovered his cowardice just like the Squirrel realized that the top of a cockerel isnt fire.

So I expect him to lose the BBI thing or allow Uhuru to rig. Either way that will be the last nail in his political coffin. Amekwisha
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2021, 08:18:19 PM »

Jaramogi tormented Mt Kenya for around 12 years
Moi tormented Mt Kenya for around 14 years
Raila tormented Mt Kenyans for around 20 years now include also the years he went i to an agreement with Moi from 1999 you have 23 years then Raila thinks he can change that in a day or two.. Even Uhuru wont be able to help him o  that . Mt Kenyans since 2005 Referendum have always gone to ballot not to vote for their camdidate but to vote against Raila. 2022 wont be any difference.

The amount of anti Odinga propaganda that was dumped on GEMA humans can poison an elephant if it licked just a spoonful. There are some things that are obvious and there's no point fighting them.

It started in 1966 and needless to say its sipped into ground water and now can be found in mother's milk. It's that bad.

Raila lost RV. We warned him he told us off eti yeye ni Prime minister for the whole country. Gone!

Raila started losing western slowly but when he came with handshake it all vanished from him. Gone

Raila got entangled in the senate revenue sharing bill.  He l8st Turkana, Coast and whatever few supporters in northeastern. Gone!

Raila cheated people at Uhuru park. They expected him to ask them to stay put and if Uhuru doesn't resign they'd walk to state house. They discovered his cowardice just like the Squirrel realized that the top of a cockerel isnt fire.

So I expect him to lose the BBI thing or allow Uhuru to rig. Either way that will be the last nail in his political coffin. Amekwisha

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2021, 09:20:19 PM »
I hope Raila doesn't get discouraged not to run again..Ruto need him badly.He can be dangerous if he becomes a kingmaker. Its important for Ruto to encourage him to run.Ruto should give me the rope long enough

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2021, 03:15:49 AM »
I note you say "he can be". I would use "he could" or even "he mayest". There's no certainty

If you ask Raila to be a kingmaker his first choice would be Mudavadi. Mudavadi is a gift to Uthamaki.  They know him very well through common deals.

His next choice would be Giddy. Again someone who would be a gift to Uthamaki.

Both have no votes to bring to the table  - like Saitoti.

Raila hasn't prepared ODM or Luos for succession. Reason: he has no plans to quit. Some things run in families: his father died kwa Steering. He didn't apply brakes to slow down. He just crashed out of life and politics which caused Raila a headache

Pundit your man is making basic errors that will cost him. Right now I would seriously bet against him becoming PORK. He is at the very bottom. I hope you know that.

I will not get into the details because I am staying out of 2022. My comments are just driven by my total rejection of Uthamaki, Handshake and constitution mutilation by BBI. Now we also have political persecution targeting political chokoras
I hope Raila doesn't get discouraged not to run again..Ruto need him badly.He can be dangerous if he becomes a kingmaker. Its important for Ruto to encourage him to run.Ruto should give me the rope long enough