Author Topic: Kalonzo goes for Ruto jugular over kabila-mbili & sleaze  (Read 5244 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Kalonzo goes for Ruto jugular over kabila-mbili & sleaze
« on: January 18, 2021, 04:48:12 PM »
Kalonzo labels Ruto chief land grabber as he fights off accusation
By MOSES NYAMORI | January 18th 2021

Wiper Party leader Kalonzo Musyoka addresses the press at Serena Hotel. [Edward Kiplimo, Standard]

Wiper party leader Kalonzo Musyoka has labelled Deputy President William Ruto as chief land grabber as he fought off claims of illegally acquiring Yatta land belong to the National Youth Service.

Speaking in Nairobi today, Kalonzo linked the DP to major land grabbing scandals, including the illegal possession of 100 acres belonging to the late Adrian Muteshi to the Weston Hotel saga.

In a no-holds-barred response to Ruto’s claims that the former vice president only known legacy in government was the grabbing of 200 acres of NYS land in Yatta, Kalonzo demanded that the DP be subjected to a lifestyle audit to investigate how he acquired tracts of land in various parts of the country.

He termed the claims by Ruto as wild and desperate propaganda, describing himself as a person of high moral and ethical standards.

He called on the investigative agencies probe and settle the recurrent matter. It is not the first time Kalonzo was under criticism on how he acquired the parcel.

“I am today presenting myself for thorough investigation by the Directorate of Criminal Investigations as well as the Anti-Corruption Commission. I want the matter settled once and for all,” said Kalonzo.

He went on, “In the same vein, I challenge DP Ruto, alias “Arap Mashamba” well known for his unbridled greed for both public and private land, to offer himself for investigations concerning various claims of corruption.”

The tiff between the two politicians was triggered by claims by Kalonzo that Ruto populated his 50 per cent share in Jubilee administration with the Kalenjin.

“Who doesn’t know that Uhuru got 50 per cent of the government and Ruto 50 per cent, to the exclusion of everybody else. At least, Uhuru took his 50 per cent as a national leader and gave out some slots to other communities,” said Kalonzo.

“But what did his counterpart (Ruto) do? Look at the structure and you will be amazed,” he added.

But Ruto hit back, claiming that despite Kalonzo serving as Cabinet Minister in various dockets and as vice president, the only legacy to his name was the alleged grabbing of the Yatta land.

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/politics/article/2001400521/kalonzo-labels-ruto-chief-land-grabber-as-he-fights-off-accusation
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Kalonzo goes for Ruto jugular over kabila-mbili & sleaze
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2021, 04:52:17 PM »
Kalonzo compares Ruto to Donald Trump
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2021, 05:00:03 PM »
Kalonzo: Ruto 50% was pure Kalenjin

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2021, 05:08:04 PM »
Kalonzo lists Ruto mile-long criminal rapsheet

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2021, 05:58:43 PM »
I hope he doesn't lose machakos because Ruto is knocking on his door...hence the panic

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2021, 06:22:41 PM »
it not panic but tact. Ruto attempt to go to Ukambani hence the urgency to expose his true colors. The pretend emotions and anger are to incite Kamba. I told you this will be Ruto vs Kalonzo with Muthama & Mutua & Kivuthas as midgets. They picked Muthama wife to neuter his bile as everyone get reminded he is a failure in his own small homestead let alone big Kamba. Muthama will not be able to attack Kalonzo nor defend Ruto - a jilted wife can be brutal

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2021, 06:24:13 PM »
All Kenyan politicians are thieves...ain't Kalonzo sitting on 400 acres NYS land...wote ni wezi

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2021, 06:27:15 PM »
it not panic but tact. Ruto attempt to go to Ukambani hence the urgency to expose his true colors. The pretend emotions and anger are to incite Kamba. I told you this will be Ruto vs Kalonzo with Muthama & Mutua & Kivuthas as midgets. They picked Muthama wife to neuter his bile as everyone get reminded he is a failure in his own small homestead let alone big Kamba. Muthama will not be able to attack Kalonzo nor defend Ruto - a jilted wife can be brutal
Kalonzo versus Ruto plus muthama plus sonko..kalonzo is stale news.Muthama alone is enough to neutralise him .Smart people are attacking uhuru and his Gov..but kalonzo want to attack Ruto..who is powerless in gov.Hiyo ni kurogwa.People can see its nothing more than jealousy and rivalry.He should attack Uhuru

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2021, 06:30:11 PM »
Pundit  - i told you BBI crew are propping Mdvd to lock out Ruto in Luhya. I see them on Youtube with Weta hammering Ruto with kabila-mbili  :) will post later. I expect ODM to "reach a deal" with Mdvd and step down for ANC in Matungu in Handshake spirit. Mdvd-Weta will be feasting on Ruto for extending kabila mbili selfishness to 100 years.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2021, 06:32:19 PM »
Pundit  - i told you BBI crew are propping Mdvd to lock out Ruto in Luhya. I see them on Youtube with Weta hammering Ruto with kabila-mbili  :) will post later. I expect ODM to "reach a deal" with Mdvd and step down for ANC in Matungu in Handshake spirit. Mdvd-Weta will be feasting on Ruto for extending kabila mbili selfishness to 100 years.
Obviously weta is feeling the heat in kabuchai...the weak are all merging because they have no message or momentum.Weta will take you where...party of 4 mps...with 3 against him.Matungu is btw odm and Uda.Peter Were is real thug..and Echeza will have to deal with him.Madvd will see nothing in Matungu.At least kabuchai is btw weta majimbo and Ruto kaikai.Madvd outside vihiga margolis is absent

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2021, 06:37:57 PM »
Kalonzo versus Ruto plus muthama plus sonko..kalonzo is stale news.Muthama alone is enough to neutralise him .Smart people are attacking uhuru and his Gov..but kalonzo want to attack Ruto..who is powerless in gov.Hiyo ni kurogwa.People can see its nothing more than jealousy and rivalry.He should attack Uhuru

There is no Jubilee or ODM in Machaa.. you can't demonize imaginary enemy. That Muthama only strength- anti-Kikuyu venom. In fact the few Kikuyu in Machaa town will turn hostile if he attacks Uhuru. Sonko has no power over Kamba - they have voted 95% Raila despite Sonko backing Uhuru.

Kambi-mbili currency is lethal weapon. Basically how does someone appoint ZERO kamba in his 50% - then shed skin like a viper - and claim to love kamba. Hio ndo hoja ya msingi.

So long as Ruto poke his nose this is a national duel. If he kept off it would be Wiper vs Chap Chap vs Muthama... akin to 2017 governor. We all know how that went.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2021, 06:40:22 PM »
After the BBI passes, they will present an inclusive coalition government to the people of Kenya while Ruto will present himself as a strongman, dear leader.  Kenyans will then be asked whether they would like an inclusive coalition government or a "strongman" malevolent dictator like Ruto.  It will be a very simple campaign.

Obviously weta is feeling the heat in kabuchai...the weak are all merging because they have no message or momentum.Weta will take you where...party of 4 mps...with 3 against him.Matungu is btw odm and Uda.Peter Were is real thug..and Echeza will have to deal with him.Madvd will see nothing in Matungu.At least kabuchai is btw weta majimbo and Ruto kaikai
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2021, 06:42:21 PM »

There is no Jubilee or ODM in Machaa.. you can't demonize imaginary enemy. That Muthama only strength- anti-Kikuyu venom. In fact the few Kikuyu in Machaa town will turn hostile if he attacks Uhuru. Sonko has no power over Kamba - they have voted 95% Raila despite Sonko backing Uhuru.

Kambi-mbili currency is lethal weapon. Basically how does someone appoint ZERO kamba in his 50% - then shed skin like a viper - and claim to love kamba. Hio ndo hoja ya msingi.

So long as Ruto poke his nose this is a national duel. If he kept off it would be Wiper vs Chap Chap vs Muthama... akin to 2017 governor. We all know how that went.
Ruto has never been pork so attack jubilee uhuru.kikuyus would love nothing than protest vote against uhuru.Kalonzo doesn't understand politics like you don't. Attack the lameduck who cannot defend himself,rally your base and then negotiate. But he is totally confused and as always being nice so uhuru can toshack him.power come from the people.Uhuru may not like Ruto but he is smart enough to know he gotta negotiate .Ruto know the only way to beat gema machinery is to build a counter force.. not prostrate and wait for toshack....like 10 guys are doing..Raila,Matiangi, kalonzo  madvd mutual gideon.In the meantime Ruto is going for their bases as they wait like fools to be endorsed and handed gema votes in a basket

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2021, 06:43:06 PM »
After the BBI passes, they will present an inclusive coalition government to the people of Kenya while Ruto will present himself as a strongman, dear leader.  Kenyans will then be asked whether they would like an inclusive coalition government or a "strongman" malevolent dictator like Ruto.  It will be a very simple campaign.

Obviously weta is feeling the heat in kabuchai...the weak are all merging because they have no message or momentum.Weta will take you where...party of 4 mps...with 3 against him.Matungu is btw odm and Uda.Peter Were is real thug..and Echeza will have to deal with him.Madvd will see nothing in Matungu.At least kabuchai is btw weta majimbo and Ruto kaikai
BBI imekufa..time barred.Signature verification will end maybe march..counties need 3 months..parliament maybe 6 months..hiyo tuko 2022..the thing is unpopular ..worse it targets the judiciary...so one too many injunctions will kill it

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2021, 09:34:52 PM »
Politically, Ruto made a big misstep to attack Kalonzo. Everybody knows Kalonzo is a humble and weak candidate but can be lethal when attacked. Ruto gains absolutely nothing from starting this attack but can lose everything in Ukambani and outside. He could have courted Kalonzo by campaigning on policy. What did he do for Ukambani when he was in agriculture? Ruto is totally tactless and very vindictive. Recently he was the new watermelon. WE are reminded ad nauseaum how he is young and sober, does not drink but now behaving worse than a drunk in the sewer. He will have to hang his boots a bitter man when it was totally avoidable. Who is advising him?

https://nation.africa/kenya/counties/muteshi-man-who-took-on-dp-ruto-in-land-grabbing-case-dies-2724104
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2021, 07:20:43 AM »
All Kenyan politicians are thieves...ain't Kalonzo sitting on 400 acres NYS land...wote ni wezi
Patel, acha tu watoboe... a court would not sit to take an account in a a case between two robbers. But this is not a court - it is politicians throwing mud. Just grab your popcorn....

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2021, 07:36:30 AM »
Politically, Ruto made a big misstep to attack Kalonzo. Everybody knows Kalonzo is a humble and weak candidate but can be lethal when attacked. Ruto gains absolutely nothing from starting this attack but can lose everything in Ukambani and outside. He could have courted Kalonzo by campaigning on policy. What did he do for Ukambani when he was in agriculture? Ruto is totally tactless and very vindictive. Recently he was the new watermelon. WE are reminded ad nauseaum how he is young and sober, does not drink but now behaving worse than a drunk in the sewer. He will have to hang his boots a bitter man when it was totally avoidable. Who is advising him?

https://nation.africa/kenya/counties/muteshi-man-who-took-on-dp-ruto-in-land-grabbing-case-dies-2724104
Kalonzo is an empty suit that Ruto is going for his territory with muthama,sonko and kivutha on board.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2021, 10:53:20 AM »
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2021-01-19-rutos-land-grab-appetite-is-unrivalled-kalonzo/

Kuchokoza nyuki bure tu, throwing stones while living in glass house. I think they will wait with nuclear Kiambaa church fire story for now.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2021, 11:08:51 AM »
Kalonzo started it. He accused Ruto of appointing only Kalenjin in Jubilee coalition after getting some courage from Uhuru kabila mbili mess. Ruto hit back - and now he has run to press conference crying. Ruto is not interested in negotiating with Kalonzo. He has Muthama, Sonko and Kivutha - and many Ukambani Mps. UDA ticket had so many contestant in Machakos.

Kalonzo is one of those half-been - and I doubt if Kambas are still keen on supporting such a feckless leader.

Machakos we will see - but definitely Kalonzo is facing rebellion everywhere - except from Ngilu who has gone slow on him. Mutua will be hitting him. Ruto and team will hit him.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2021-01-19-rutos-land-grab-appetite-is-unrivalled-kalonzo/

Kuchokoza nyuki bure tu, throwing stones while living in glass house. I think they will wait with nuclear Kiambaa church fire story for now.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2021, 11:28:05 AM »
Kalonzo is a have-been but Ruto fighting him tooth and nail? What does that mean? Ruto should spend time with Sonko and Muthama and other have-beens instead of fighting another have-been Kalonzo. Kalonzo has little to loose but Ruto can loose everything including impeachment. He has succeeded in reuniting dead horse NASA. Not to mention Jubilee deep state.