Author Topic: A very African Coup...How Nipate.com was changed  (Read 3274 times)

Offline George Lamming

• Superstar
A very African Coup...How Nipate.com was changed
« on: September 04, 2014, 02:56:47 PM »
Veri...you stand out. I would never have guessed

I am glad to be here. Rich Bowen got bored of RCB, and an RVer said...we'll met at Nipate...and in deed we did.

Now this knew mutation. I know that there was concern about security @.com, and there was concern about respect for women. I hope .org under Veri addresses security. @.com, I know for certain that IP addresses were being harvested. @org, that should not happen. On respect for women, and ethnic background, please lets raise the standards.
Malaki 3:16 "Then they that feared the LORD spoke often one to another: and the LORD listened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought on his name."

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Re: A very African Coup...How Nipate.com was changed
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2014, 03:02:09 PM »
If you suspect IP or email harvesting then always use disposable emails with names that are unconnected to you or sufficiently misleading. For me I use the classic "Marked Note" technic. It never fails. Worked at RCB and worked at Nipate.com
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2014, 03:26:57 PM »
Nipate.org is going to be a merger btw rcb and nipate.com...bad blood doesn't exist here...it upon veritas to welcome all...and for nipate.com and rcb to be closed down. ;D ;D

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2014, 03:39:43 PM »
Thanks PJ.

RVP, yes, no bad blood. I respect RCB and Nipate before Admin became neglectful and proud. I think we all felt the need for change. This was divine timing. I thank God for the opportunity and thank you all so, so, very much for taking the courage to start from scratch. xxxx

Offline Nuff Sed

• VIP
  • Regular
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2014, 04:09:15 PM »
PJs welcome aboard! Do you mind elaborating on the IP harvest? Who was doing it, for whom and for what reason?