Author Topic: Uhuru Lost Mt Kenya Forever -Disowns Them  (Read 3307 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Uhuru Lost Mt Kenya Forever -Disowns Them
« on: January 09, 2021, 05:17:37 PM »
He wont be forgiven , Mt Kenya will go against anything he supports or stands for.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Uhuru Lost Mt Kenya Forever -Disowns Them
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2021, 05:22:56 PM »
Uhuru basically confirmed he prefers Raila over Ruto. There is no Mt Kenya candidate for him to disown. You frequently tell us Uhuru has never openly backed Raila nor disowned Ruto. There you have it.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2021, 05:37:03 PM »
Uhuru basically confirmed he prefers Raila over Ruto. There is no Mt Kenya candidate for him to disown. You frequently tell us Uhuru has never openly backed Raila nor disowned Ruto. There you have it.
You never cease to amaze He never mentioned raira anywhere but actually mentioned MUDAVADI  posing the question to him"if anothertribe should rule"It's very bad raira has been used and dumped I feel very pissed off. It's TRUE it will be MUDAVADI vs Ruto 2022. Case closed.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2021, 05:38:49 PM »
He wont be forgiven , Mt Kenya will go against anything he supports or stands for.
You could tell he was shaken and anxious when making those comments he did. Uhuru for the first time showed fear I could actually smell it his body movement and facial language he knows he is cornered he has nothing apart from state machinery. He is a relic just a skeleton.
Deeper you could if you are good at human psychology like I notice that he was suffering from depression.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2021, 05:47:05 PM »
Actually i saw alot of confidence. Handshake has really made him the undisputed king. For the first time he has openly told Ruto he will not support a Kalenjin.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2021, 05:47:18 PM »
Seem like launch of two tribe propaganda..I guess BBi imekunywa maji.Two tribe versus hustler nation is good match..although it's been tried and failed by NASA.He now fighting his own communal interests that may see kikuyus end as not even Dpork in either camp.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2021, 05:48:48 PM »
Actually i saw alot of confidence. Handshake has really made him the undisputed king. For the first time he has openly told Ruto he will not support a Kalenjin.
lameduck is eroding support home so he is of no use to Ruto..a poisoned chalice..economic meltdowns bado..Corona is finishing him..and Kibaki looking good.He will end up by moi..unloved anywhere

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2021, 05:55:38 PM »
It's in kikuyu best interests to get pork or Dpork but uhuru if he drives this agenda Ruto will pick a meru like prof kindiki  instead of Mwangi or wahome ..it will unpalatable to Kenyans to pick kikuyu Dpork if kikuyus political class are leading the two tribes propaganda....so chances for meru to lead is very high..at this point Ruto is at 40%..and can win without kikuyus

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2021, 06:06:31 PM »
It's in kikuyu best interests to get pork or Dpork but uhuru if he drives this agenda Ruto will pick a meru like prof kindiki  instead of Mwangi or wahome ..it will unpalatable to Kenyans to pick kikuyu Dpork if kikuyus political class are leading the two tribes propaganda....so chances for meru to lead is very high..at this point Ruto is at 40%..and can win without kikuyus
That's Uhurus agenda but no problem at least am so happy he revealed his intention he is a troubled person he is sleepless and exhausted, Ruto main agenda and is to continue to hunt and haunt him terrorize him at every opportunity hit and retreat.
Ruto should be pleased he has pushed him to this point of meltdown. Uhuru will miscaculate going forward because he doesn't have the luxury of time. Ruto shouldn't interfere with Uhuru MT Kenya and should leave that to us we  deal with him.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2021, 06:07:55 PM »
Not as elequent as he is always, maybe he needed to puff some sigarets before going to the podium. He was even forgetting his points and could read at end when making the promise of the road.
He has just given Hustler Nation fodder to run away with .They will milk it for the next coming weeks.

You could tell he was shaken and anxious when making those comments he did. Uhuru for the first time showed fear I could actually smell it his body movement and facial language he knows he is cornered he has nothing apart from state machinery. He is a relic just a skeleton.
Deeper you could if you are good at human psychology like I notice that he was suffering from depression.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2021, 06:10:21 PM »
Its like he has given up on Mt Kenya and now wants to fight them.
He will only make RV and Mt Kenya bonds become much stronger.
He lost it when he thought he was the ultimate leader of Mt Kenya. Mt Kenya never voted for him they voted against Raila and in 2022 same thing will happen

Seem like launch of two tribe propaganda..I guess BBi imekunywa maji.Two tribe versus hustler nation is good match..although it's been tried and failed by NASA.He now fighting his own communal interests that may see kikuyus end as not even Dpork in either camp.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2021, 07:13:10 PM »
It is nothing what you are yapping about here. His is not communal interests but family and his interest and perhaps a little time for a crony or two. Are you not tired of singing the same song over and over again - like Trump you have refused to acknowledge what has already entered the history books. For Trump that he lost the election; for you it took eons to acknowledge that :Uhuruto" as we knew it ended in 2017 - Ruto got dumped. Ouru may be perpetually high on weed but he has his ear to the ground about contemporary African succession politics. Things on the continent have changed since 2012/2013. In 2015 President Kikwete didn't want to go down in history as the last CCM leader and one who unknowingly handed leadership of the country to an opposition so he at the last minute moved to steal the election for Magufuli scrapping a timid 58%. Magufli took the cue and from day one in power knowing he wasn't popularly elected, vowed to himself, never to hold a free and fair election. He rigged local elections in 2017 as a prelude to eventually rigging General elections of 2020 with 84% while CCM won 97% of seats in parliament.
Kikwete's story of influencing successors is replicated in other pariah Nations (seems fashionable), with some not so happy ends like DRC where Kabila rigged out a contestant in favor of Tshikedi who when I last checked has turned on Kabila and Kabila's party. Uhuru also knows what is happening in  Angola and for those reasons became weary of Arap Mashamba.

Listen well and listen good... if Kikwete could do it, Magufuli, Kabila etc did it, Uhuru knows as long as he is "IN-CHARGE" he will ensure any voting process goes his way, rigged if he has to. However unpopular BBI is, if it is important for his succession plan, it will and MUST pass.

So I hasten to inform you that WSR will not be President in 2022. Face that fact like one who has lived in Africa. WSR will not have that wish granted because he has gone about it the UnAfrican way.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2021, 08:33:22 PM »
No one I have spoken to is looking for a kikuyu deputy president. Ruto can give that to Meru or Dorobo, the woke Kikuyus are with Uhuru on this one, it’s team Kenya vs hustlers led by a thieve. Uhuru is a genius, he is bringing Kalenjins and Kikuyus together in the opposition while handing the leadership to Luos, the perennial agitators, it’s a win, win situation.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2021, 08:46:49 PM »
No one I have spoken to is looking for a kikuyu deputy president. Ruto can give that to Meru or Dorobo, the woke Kikuyus are with Uhuru on this one, it’s team Kenya vs hustlers led by a thieve. Uhuru is a genius, he is bringing Kalenjins and Kikuyus together in the opposition while handing the leadership to Luos, the perennial agitators, it’s a win, win situation.
From the comfort zones of a far away land you can type this, but you can never do in kenya as your relatives are waiting for you.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2021, 04:20:00 AM »
Even the local tabloid witnessed a different view from Tangatanga

Uhuru: Maybe it's time for other communities to lead Kenya
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2021-01-09-uhuru-maybe-its-time-for-other-communities-to-lead-kenya/

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2021, 12:47:55 PM »
They are now saying in Mt Kenya and RV that BBI was created to ensure no one from that region takes leadership. What a way to galvanise tjose regions to oppose BBI. Is Uhuru real about BBI?
Furthermore Social media is awash with anger due Uhurus statements .Will Uhuru do a mademoni again ?

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2021, 01:10:47 PM »

Even the local tabloid witnessed a different view from Tangatanga

Uhuru: Maybe it's time for other communities to lead Kenya
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2021-01-09-uhuru-maybe-its-time-for-other-communities-to-lead-kenya/