Author Topic: You are not RV kingpin, Kalenjin elders tell Ruto  (Read 2343 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
You are not RV kingpin, Kalenjin elders tell Ruto
« on: January 04, 2021, 03:16:46 PM »
Rift Valley kingpin ‘post’ still vacant, Kalenjin elders declare

https://nation.africa/kenya/news/politics/rift-valley-kingpin-post-vacant-kalenjin-elders-declare--3246410
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: You are not RV kingpin, Kalenjin elders tell Ruto
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2021, 03:58:37 PM »
Kalenjin has never been a kingdom..leadership was democratic

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2021, 05:00:33 PM »
Right. Ruto had been dying to get Talai blessings for years. I thought they endorsed him after Moi death. This is a recant.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2021, 05:03:27 PM »
As usual we can't believe the Kalenjin elders but in Gema we must take Wahome or Kang'ata word.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2021, 05:09:23 PM »
Consistency. If you heard Pundit and co after Kition was rebuffed, you would think it amounted to a coronation of his friend. Its like the way Msambweni was arrival in Utopia. The place to watch is Nairobi. Sonko has succeeded to stop the by-election. Temporary relief.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2021, 05:18:27 PM »
Consistency. If you heard Pundit and co after Kition was rebuffed, you would think it amounted to a coronation of his friend. Its like the way Msambweni was arrival in Utopia. The place to watch is Nairobi. Sonko has succeeded to stop the by-election. Temporary relief.

:) I hear you but noone accuses RV Pundit of consistency or objectivity. Expecting the truth or "standards" from Tangatanga is abit of a stretch. I choose to be sane.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2021, 08:43:01 PM »
The odm pathetic crew trying to blame the messenger as always. TALAI derive their power from making correct calls and many bad calls lead to death.Kalenjin don't worship anybody.Ask late Moi who died despised..better than koitalel father who was lynched..stoned to death.Ruto like all kalenjin leadership must show ability and too many bad calls people will kill you.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2021, 09:02:57 PM »
Moi was king till 90s - long retired, senile - before he was "respected but ignored" by kalenjin. That analogy you need to discard.