Author Topic: Zamunda Sequel. Robina I can take you to the premier  (Read 2278 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Zamunda Sequel. Robina I can take you to the premier
« on: January 02, 2021, 09:14:47 PM »

Have your people call my people. I just this new squeeze she has a cut named Nairobi. Cat looks like a crossbreed of Lion and a wild dog

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Zamunda Sequel. Robina I can take you to the premier
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2021, 07:25:30 PM »
Too corny.  Interesting that Eddy can make jokes about Ebola, kids with flies on their faces and the Rwandan genocide, but would never dare do the same for the holocaust.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2021, 08:42:33 PM »
AAs have no respect for your booty scratching Africa. The stereotype of uncivilized african retard still sells in USA. even my nieces told me they won't go to Africa because of Ebola. They had watched a Netflix video on Ebola outbreak in West Africa

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2021, 09:43:57 PM »
Too corny.  Interesting that Eddy can make jokes about Ebola, kids with flies on their faces and the Rwandan genocide, but would never dare do the same for the holocaust.

It's indeed politically incorrect to use Rwanda. We never saw holocaust victims treated in Israel like the Hotel Rwanda star is being treated in Rwanda as we speak. Eddie is just too politically incorrect for Zamundians.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244