Author Topic: Ruto unveil wheelbarrow movement - UDA  (Read 3967 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Ruto unveil wheelbarrow movement - UDA
« on: December 28, 2020, 10:38:51 PM »
Kazi ni kazi

Officially United Democratic Alliance @UDAPartyKe is here, #hustlerNation kazi ni kazi.
Rt

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Ruto unveil wheelbarrow movement - UDA
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2020, 12:27:54 AM »
 :015: :015: :015:

Kazi ni kazi

Officially United Democratic Alliance @UDAPartyKe is here, #hustlerNation kazi ni kazi.
Rt

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2020, 06:41:25 AM »
Nairobi governor race and other planned byelection should give them sufficient time for dry run and some fine tuning. They might win some of those seats but when it comes to the major one that one, that one we all know how its decided. Rigged system.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2020, 09:13:35 AM »
Nairobi governor race and other planned byelection should give them sufficient time for dry run and some fine tuning. They might win some of those seats but when it comes to the major one that one, that one we all know how its decided. Rigged system.

Pundit's putting on a brave face but OT-Morpho is still there. Ruto has real hurdles to SH and IEBC is just one of them.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2020, 09:25:20 AM »
How will you rig when it will be like 2002 - it won't even be close to be rigged. Raila right about now only flies in Luo Nyanza. He won't get GEMA backing.

Ruto starts with his own solid near 40 percent before any coalition.

Ruto is very competitive everywhere except Luo Nyanza. The rest have to band up to stand any chance.

Pundit's putting on a brave face but OT-Morpho is still there. Ruto has real hurdles to SH and IEBC is just one of them.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2020, 09:26:41 AM »
Yes the by elections are well spread in key swing areas - Nairobi, Machakos, Kakamega, Bungoma - and a few MCAs seat all over the country. If Ruto sweep the board again like he has done so far - save for rigged (ODM employing violence on election day) Kibra poll - then he will have unbeatable momentum.

Ruto aim is to get to Moi's 40% before he enter any coalition.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2020, 09:27:57 AM »
Not bad - they changed bull to wheelbarrow... URP had changed a milk gallon (farmers) to a horn (pastoralists) to vuvuzela (mass mobilization). Wheelbarrow is okay but will likely morph into boda boda with time. Pastoralists are in the bag i believe what he needs are the youth - need for flush. Hustler is an amorphous identity. Worse a wheelbarrow is a cumbersome symbol noone can ferry around at rallies. Most youth are loath to be seen with wheelbarrow.

That aside it a long road to SH. This Tuju POA party can be rocked with wrangles easy. It chaired by Muthama who I believe is acting up until Kalonzo and Raila offer him something. Selling Ruto in Kamba is a mountain first - I see no direct benefit for Muthama. I doubt it patriotism but raising stakes by backing Handshake archrival.

Pundit will Ruto field Wanjiru with this? Or Machaa and Western. If Muthama takes a stab with it I will buy it otherwise i see smoke and mirrors. There is probably a few more boda boda parties on the side. Biggest risk is how bad a launch a big loss would be.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2020, 09:33:45 AM »
You don't understand Ruto and his strategies UDA will be the URP party for Ruto.

Ruto will eventually enter coalition with other parties to form Hustler Nation.Other parties include now Magara PDP, Moses Kuria PEP, Mwangi Kiunjuri's TPS, Prof Kivutha and many more including - I believe even the desperate Wetangula.

Ruto in ukambani has the Jubilee crew intact - including Sonko - plus now Muthama- Prof Kivutha KIbwana. Ruto doesn't need more than 30% of Ukambani - and he already has it.

Luhyaland - Ruto has been there for 10yrs - they are finally cracking open - with or without madvd/wetangula. They have now understood that Ruto is their neighbour pale in Sugoi - and they stand to benefit. Ruto doesn't need  more than 30% of Luhya - he is already nearly at 50% if not more.

Coast - also finally cracking after 15yrs of Ruto trying. Msawbweni is the watershed moment for Ruto. Ruto doesn't need more than 30% of coast - he is already looking set to get more than 50% - only Kilifi-Mombasa now pending. Otherwise Taita Taveta he has a home there. Kwale is good. Tana-River-Lamu is okay.

Not bad - they changed bull to wheelbarrow... URP had changed a milk gallon (farmers) to a horn (pastoralists) to vuvuzela (mass mobilization). Wheelbarrow is okay but will likely morph into boda boda with time. Pastoralists are in the bag i believe what he needs are the youth - need for flush. Hustler is an amorphous identity. Worse a wheelbarrow is a cumbersome symbol noone can ferry around at rallies. Most youth are loath to be seen with wheelbarrow.

That aside it a long road to SH. This Tuju POA party can be rocked with wrangles easy. It chaired by Muthama who I believe is acting up until Kalonzo and Raila offer him something. Selling Ruto in Kamba is a mountain first - I see no direct benefit for Muthama. I doubt it patriotism but raising stakes by backing Handshake archrival.

Pundit will Ruto field Wanjiru with this? Or Machaa and Western. If Muthama takes a stab with it I will buy it otherwise i see smoke and mirrors. There is probably a few more boda boda parties on the side. Biggest risk is how bad a launch a big loss would be.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2020, 09:38:48 AM »
 :) Hustler has only won in Diani. Mvurya power of TRIBALISM not class or wheelbarrow shenanigans. But a win is a win.

I can recount the rest of the fakery

1. Kibra - buying votes is not winning. Let people choose you - why bribe them?
2. Wajir West - buying out not one, two but three ODM candidates is not winning. It is just that- BRIBERY
3. Embakasi South - Wiper won and quickly called out Tangatanga hyenas [sic] for falsely declaring victory
4. Baringo South - this Ruto bedroom is moot
5. Ugenya - guy from small unknown party won with all but ODM name. This hustler "win" was the most desperate
6. MCAs in Gema - more Ugenya nonsense. There was no hustler vs dynasty anywhere

In short save the cheap spin for Facebook. Getting outplayed in ukora is not rigging

Yes the by elections are well spread in key swing areas - Nairobi, Machakos, Kakamega, Bungoma - and a few MCAs seat all over the country. If Ruto sweep the board again like he has done so far - save for rigged (ODM employing violence on election day) Kibra poll - then he will have unbeatable momentum.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2020, 09:52:32 AM »
Pundit if Ruto want bonga points let him play fair like Diani. I haven't seen evidence of major bribery or violence or intimidation there - and Omari Boga conceded - so it a clean win. Now imagine if Ruto bought out Boga and 2 more ODM candidates and end up running against Kanu (ala Wajir). Or he hold mega parties at the beach and serve free pishori and cash handouts (ala Kibra). Any violence or intimidation by Raila would be fair game as well. It baffles me when you post such statements here - about intimidation - despite all the videos of voters feasting at Karen Hotel.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2020, 10:00:24 AM »
I thought your candidate belong to Gov - that has money printing press. All I read here is money and money. Don't nitpick. In Ugenya it's ODM that branded Ochieng Ruto man. In Nairobi South - Likes of Moses Kuria campaigned for wiper.
:) Hustler has only won in Diani. Mvurya power of TRIBALISM not class or wheelbarrow shenanigans. But a win is a win.

2. Wajir West - buying out not one, two but three ODM candidates is not winning. It is just that- BRIBERY
3. Embakasi South - Wiper won and quickly called out Tangatanga hyenas [sic] for falsely declaring victory
5. Ugenya - guy from small unknown party won with all but ODM name. This hustler "win" was the most desperate
6. MCAs in Gema - more Ugenya nonsense. There was no hustler vs dynasty anywhere

In short save the cheap spin for Facebook. Getting outplayed in ukora is not rigging

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2020, 10:03:31 AM »
Anyway, your violence strategy can only work in slums, elsewhere it fails. See the 2017 re-run election. Ruto strategy to employ money and resources is scalable nationally.  But beyond the money - Ruto has a resonating message - and has proven track record of development - and many things.

Ruto has an opening in coast...a small window of opportunity...that is normally enough for Ruto...he will seal off Kwale - and now the battle move to Kilifi - and Mombasa later.

Pundit if Ruto want bonga points let him play fair like Diani. I haven't seen evidence of major bribery or violence or intimidation there - and Omari Boga conceded - so it a clean win. Now imagine if Ruto bought out Boga and 2 more ODM candidates and end up running against Kanu (ala Wajir). Or he hold mega parties at the beach and serve free pishori and cash handouts (ala Kibra). Any violence or intimidation by Raila would be fair game as well. It baffles me when you post such statements here - about intimidation - despite all the videos of voters feasting at Karen Hotel.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2020, 10:13:29 AM »
In the end it about the broadest coalition. This convinces me BBI is 2022 combo not before - so Ruto cannot equally have many carrots but mere DPORK to offer. In meantime Raila will do all he can to paint BBI yes-no as huge chasm - hence why they cannot fix ombudsman and such - while Ruto want consensus to refocus on hustler. Nothing Ruto say can be accomodated - including multiple choice or timing - or single new MP out of 70 for NFD. This really annoy Duales and 1K1V Asal crew.

Expect Super Feb by-elections to confound matters: it hustler vs local kingpin everywhere. Matungu it Ruto vs Mdvd. Kabuchai it Ruto vs Weta. Machaa vs Kalonzo. That actually complicate future alliance building for Ruto - cause name calling and all scratches and wounds will be rehashed. I expect ODM to sit out everywhere and back Handshake.

I don't see Sonko backing Ruto - he is selfish and pragmatic- not emotional fool like Waititu or Muthama. They tried to pit him against Kalonzo in Kabaka funeral but he didn't take the bait.

You don't understand Ruto and his strategies UDA will be the URP party for Ruto.

Ruto will eventually enter coalition with other parties to form Hustler Nation.Other parties include now Magara PDP, Moses Kuria PEP, Mwangi Kiunjuri's TPS, Prof Kivutha and many more including - I believe even the desperate Wetangula.

Ruto in ukambani has the Jubilee crew intact - including Sonko - plus now Muthama- Prof Kivutha KIbwana. Ruto doesn't need more than 30% of Ukambani - and he already has it.

Luhyaland - Ruto has been there for 10yrs - they are finally cracking open - with or without madvd/wetangula. They have now understood that Ruto is their neighbour pale in Sugoi - and they stand to benefit. Ruto doesn't need  more than 30% of Luhya - he is already nearly at 50% if not more.

Coast - also finally cracking after 15yrs of Ruto trying. Msawbweni is the watershed moment for Ruto. Ruto doesn't need more than 30% of coast - he is already looking set to get more than 50% - only Kilifi-Mombasa now pending. Otherwise Taita Taveta he has a home there. Kwale is good. Tana-River-Lamu is okay.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2020, 10:25:28 AM »
Insidious  brazen bribery can only work in by-elections - and it equally easy to document- as you saw Mariga never ran to court about goons. Knowing judge would throw out the case for his own ukora. That the problem with thuggery- no monopoly and it double-edged sword.

Buying out opponents ala Wajir equally only work in by-elections. Most ukora is not scalable - easy to counter. You dish out loot - GoK dish out more goodies. BBI carrots are actually Ruto handouts checkmate.

Ruto had it done & dusted at 2017 Dec - with 54% mean machine - before trojan 2 pulled the carpet. Now it dog-fight. Raila job for now is to sustain BBI yes-no - while Ruto want to sneak to yes via consensus - and ride hustler nation.

This popcorn is more entertaining than world cup.

Anyway, your violence strategy can only work in slums, elsewhere it fails. See the 2017 re-run election. Ruto strategy to employ money and resources is scalable nationally.  But beyond the money - Ruto has a resonating message - and has proven track record of development - and many things.

Ruto has an opening in coast...a small window of opportunity...that is normally enough for Ruto...he will seal off Kwale - and now the battle move to Kilifi - and Mombasa later.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2020, 10:38:53 AM »
While Raila is engaged in trojan attack on Jubilee; he left NASA to disintegrate and Ruto is now taking it over. Raila attack is big failure so far.

Now for the first time we have the prospect of Non-GEMA and GEMA uniting behind a candidate.

It will be epic.

Insidious  brazen bribery can only work in by-elections - and it equally easy to document- as you saw Mariga never ran to court about goons. Knowing judge would throw out the case for his own ukora. That the problem with thuggery- no monopoly and it double-edged sword.

Buying out opponents ala Wajir equally only work in by-elections. Most ukora is not scalable - easy to counter. You dish out loot - GoK dish out more goodies. BBI carrots are actually Ruto handouts checkmate.

Ruto had it done & dusted at 2017 Dec - with 54% mean machine - before trojan 2 pulled the carpet. Now it dog-fight. Raila job for now is to sustain BBI yes-no - while Ruto want to sneak to yes via consensus - and ride hustler nation.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2020, 11:01:18 AM »
Uhuru only lends Raila the machinery - lining up Gema and facilitating Handshake - not money or legwork. Of course Uhuru unleashed Kamandas and Shebesh in Kibra - nothing serious. It easy-peasy for Uhuru with relatively small stake in Ruto-Raila war - he even took photos with Ruto & Imran :D But Uhuru will not hit the ground before 2022 - this maintain his premium stature especially in Gema. All those Mau Mau Roads and Nanyuki Express are big investments he will reap later to bury Ruto. Between Raila vs Ruto - Uhuru choice is simple - who has a better offer? BBI is solid MOU cashable in advance unlike 50-50 mere piece of paper. With most of his Jubilee 2 lunch eaten- there are ZERO reasons for scorned Ruto to respect 50-50 later. Gema will already cash most BBI goodies by time Raila is sworn in - PM is only the icing.

Don't even start on all Mdvds and Kalonzos - what possible reason would they back Ruto?? To be speaker :) This raw deal is the same one he is dangling in Sonko face - confusing Sonko with a gullible street hustler. I see Nanoks and Kivuthas defecting to BBI in time - to be MP-CS.

About Bondo or Embakasi - it was pure local dynamics. Kamba are majority in Imara Daima that why Sumra lost - nothing to do with Ruto. Bondo non-ODM candidate had Raila posters - it suicide to be Ruto man in Luo obviously. Saying hustler won is really cheap.

I thought your candidate belong to Gov - that has money printing press. All I read here is money and money. Don't nitpick. In Ugenya it's ODM that branded Ochieng Ruto man. In Nairobi South - Likes of Moses Kuria campaigned for wiper.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2020, 11:19:21 AM »
Which NASA has disintegrated? - it was a coalition - and all players are in BBI coalition. Which NASA party has joined Ruto - or is anti-Handshake? Or anti-BBI? NONE.

BBI is NASA + TNA
Hustler is URP

While Raila is engaged in trojan attack on Jubilee; he left NASA to disintegrate and Ruto is now taking it over. Raila attack is big failure so far.

Now for the first time we have the prospect of Non-GEMA and GEMA uniting behind a candidate.

It will be epic.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2020, 11:27:11 AM »
Pundit all those Moses Kurias and MK TSP were already Jubilee but broke to pieces. You hope they will beat Uhuru and all Gema kahunas he has lined up. Literally all Kimunyas, Kiraitus, Waigurus, PKs are lined behind Raila by Uhuru. That the state of Ruto mean machine today.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2020, 03:09:05 PM »
Which NASA has disintegrated? - it was a coalition - and all players are in BBI coalition. Which NASA party has joined Ruto - or is anti-Handshake? Or anti-BBI? NONE.

BBI is NASA + TNA
Hustler is URP

It will be epic.

NASA soul is gone to Ruto...you're left with empty shell starting with Raila.Jubilee soul is with Ruto.Raila remains a hard sell in GEMA.Focus on the ground game.80 percent if mps don't make back

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2020, 03:11:37 PM »
Pundit all those Moses Kurias and MK TSP were already Jubilee but broke to pieces. You hope they will beat Uhuru and all Gema kahunas he has lined up. Literally all Kimunyas, Kiraitus, Waigurus, PKs are lined behind Raila by Uhuru. That the state of Ruto mean machine today.
Who has the people..kuria or waiguru.Focus there...not deadwood depending on a lame duck uhuru whose own MP kuria defies