Author Topic: Anti-tithers Are Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerian Churches  (Read 19162 times)

Offline bittertruth

• Superstar
It only shows there's something special to God about tithing . If not, Satan will not be fighting it fight it so hard. Just as Judas fought over the perfume on Jesus claiming he was fighting for the poor.

Prov 4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Re: Anti-tithers Are Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerian Churches
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2014, 05:55:17 PM »
I almost shouted 'GROW A BRAIN' and then I remembered my words should edify
ISIS are being pounded from all sides. It means there MUST be something special about them/their faith/god
FGM practitioners are hounded here in Kenia. It means there must be something special about them
It only shows there's something special to God about tithing . If not, Satan will not be fighting it fight it so hard. Just as Judas fought over the perfume on Jesus claiming he was fighting for the poor.

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline bittertruth

• Superstar
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2014, 11:07:54 AM »
Perhaps you can methodically demonstrate how tithers are poorer and miserable than anti-tithers.
Prov 4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2014, 12:10:57 PM »
Negro, the burden of proof is on the one claiming that they are under open heaven since they are not 'robbing God'.
Name one BENEFIT of tithing non-tithers are clearly missing

The only proof I  have is if you tithed 10K being 10% of your gross salary, you have 10K less :)
Perhaps you can methodically demonstrate how tithers are poorer and miserable than anti-tithers.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline bittertruth

• Superstar
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2014, 11:31:30 PM »
vooke,
We are giving 10% of our income to God not because we are under LAW, but because we acknowledge that it comes from Him. That's the benefit.

Negro, the burden of proof is on the one claiming that they are under open heaven since they are not 'robbing God'.
Name one BENEFIT of tithing non-tithers are clearly missing

The only proof I  have is if you tithed 10K being 10% of your gross salary, you have 10K less :)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2014, 08:17:50 AM »
So those who don't give 10% DON'T ACKNOWLEDGE it comes from him?

vooke,
We are giving 10% of our income to God not because we are under LAW, but because we acknowledge that it comes from Him. That's the benefit.