Author Topic: I hear Msabweni is mini kibira  (Read 3979 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: I hear Msabweni is mini kibira
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2020, 05:53:19 AM »
Look like a whitewash..opinion polls again

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2020, 06:01:30 AM »
Someone should dig all that stuff Robina was posting equating Msambweni outcome to 2022. Baba himself is on record doing the same. Luo mentality unfortunately even now dividing cabinet slots for 2022,hawa watu shida ni gani jemeni :o

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2020, 06:09:33 AM »
Someone should dig all that stuff Robina was posting equating Msambweni outcome to 2022. Baba himself is on record doing the same. Luo mentality unfortunately even now dividing cabinet slots for 2022,hawa watu shida ni gani jemeni :o
Ni utoto wako nayo mingi.I remember telling my grandfather that jaramogi will win.He laughed so hard and said even if he won by 10am he will be desposed while still celebrating.He died with jaramogi a year later.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2020, 07:58:41 AM »
Guys , do you take Robina seriously ?

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2020, 09:34:36 AM »
Congrats Feisal!
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2020, 09:38:26 AM »
Guys , do you take Robina seriously ?
By the way i didn't she used to bait pundit and engage him in endless goose chases I thought that was comical and thats why I joined Nipate hoping to bring some commonsense to her but how wrong I was she is a medusa of trapping men in endless debates. I guess I will seat back and see how they continue with Pundit. Will be entertaining as usual.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2020, 09:43:20 AM »
She is such a sport.
By the way i didn't she used to bait pundit and engage him in endless goose chases I thought that was comical and thats why I joined Nipate hoping to bring some commonsense to her but how wrong I was she is a medusa of trapping men in endless debates. I guess I will seat back and see how they continue with Pundit. Will be entertaining as usual.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2020, 09:46:20 AM »
This should shut Robina and odmers for some days before we start Matunga,Bungoma, Machakos and Sonko Nairobi soon.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2020, 10:49:33 AM »
What?? amazing. Congrats Ruto and Pundit - at least Pundit had the courage to predict Ruto would win by losing; wengine (the watermelons) walikunja mkia until the results were out now they are chest-thumping ati they knew the outcome all along :) Njuri, "Njamba" and of course Noway - you are a bunch of katikati cowards.

Anyway am genuinely surprised and disappointed by the outcome. This is very bad for Raila, Joho, ODM and BBI project.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2020, 10:51:34 AM »
I have asked veri to delete my account. I will be back when hustler loses Machaa or Nairobi. It's worth noting you did not shut up when you lost Kibra but have been crying rigging for a year. Bye!!!

This should shut Robina and odmers for some days before we start Matunga,Bungoma, Machakos and Sonko Nairobi soon.

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2020, 11:47:03 AM »
What?? amazing. Congrats Ruto and Pundit - at least Pundit had the courage to predict Ruto would win by losing; wengine (the watermelons) walikunja mkia until the results were out now they are chest-thumping ati they knew the outcome all along :) Njuri, "Njamba" and of course Noway - you are a bunch of katikati cowards.

Anyway am genuinely surprised and disappointed by the outcome. This is very bad for Raila, Joho, ODM and BBI project.

Robina , some of us are insiders , what you call thinktanks, the ODM guy was winning until Uhuru endorsment. In coast they hate anything to do with Kenyatta family.
Having said that its not worth it to feel dissapointed, its the nature of politics .

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2020, 12:32:12 PM »

Even in your so called departure you still spinning. Where am I chest thumping am on record saying I expected ODM to win by a landslide, no matter the outcome of this nothing would and will change the outcome of 2022 Pork. To me msambweni is irrelevant, Mt. Kenya where you have gathered all your resources and adamantly and stubbornly refuse to face reality is where we will bury you permanently. Actually odomos can win everywhere else in Kenya, but always remember this, RV and Mt.Kenya will deliver Mzito Ruto as PORK in 2022.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2020, 02:27:40 PM »
I hear Hustle wave won in Wundanyi/Mbale/Daabaso/kasarain/muranga/naivasha - ODM outside Luo Nyanza is dead brand

Robina if you want to permanently delete your account just say it - because I don't see any quick wins coming soon.

Ruto goes ahead to congratulate opposition - Jubilee is dead as dodo as brand.

CONGRATULATION to my friend Feisal Abdallah Bader. Your win CEMENTS our trust in GOD and the PEOPLE. DEMOCRACY and PEOPLE POWER have TRIUMPHED. WATU wa MSAMBWENI MUNGU awabariki. Pongezi Esther Mwihaki (Gaturi Ward, Murang'a County), Wanyoike Wanango (Lake View Ward, Nakuru County), Kevin Ochieng (Kahawa Wendani ward, Kiambu County) and all winners. To others, there is next time.

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2020, 04:35:57 PM »
Hata mimi pia na jiuzulu  :D

Veri, do the necessary my dear.

Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.