Author Topic: Chance For Muthama To Make A Comeback  (Read 5021 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Chance For Muthama To Make A Comeback
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2020, 01:44:53 PM »
I wonder what Ruto is offering GEMA - not paper IOU? DPORK is VP with security of tenure. Raila even before PM - already offer a windfall - 1M1V1S and all goodies. Gema are too spoilt to pass that up for some 10-10 story signed at Jevanjee - with bloodletting vampire like Ruto. Raila was even ready to give Uhuru Exec PM but Ruto poisoned Gema about few MPs and unfair revenues. Now that is fixed and he back to square zero.

BBI 3 is a switch - Exec PM has been swapped with 1M1V1S for Gema. Raila is faithful - and desperate - and not stupid to allow BBI before 2022. How do you shortchange him? - the "signing" will be on same day as cashingbthe cheque.

65% - where are these magic numbers? At least BBI is real as far as we can see in the news. Most current leaders align to BBI-Raila. But hustler or "ground" see to exist everywhere but where there is an actual contest  8) I wonder why. I told you there are by-elections in Ndindi bedroom Kiharu, Kahawa, Naivasha - Gema and hustler bedrock - where Ruto would be eager to shine. Instead he is only shining in distant Msambweni - by losing :)

Msambweni basically expose the hustler narrative - aka class as false - Kenya remain tribal down to the DNA.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2020, 02:54:37 PM »
First, Ruto is offering GEMA long term peace for it's million of diaspora. There is no need to get into the gory details on that. This is not hypothetical NASA/Handshake peace deal - that is real PEACE PACT. Secondly Jubilee 10-10 is working - not broken - so why fix it. It's 50-50. Why would GEMA go for 10-10-10-10 or is is it Raila's 80- then everyone else 20. Thirdly you're betting your entire future on a retiring Uhuru. I wish you knew Uhuru interest ends next year. Then he becomes a pensioner - and all he will care about then - is getting his pension paid on time. There are "sacrifices" that Ruto is making to accommodate Uhuru - who has to appease Raila/NASA - as long as it really doesn't cost much. All it cost Uhuru is fake BBI promises, Prado and salary for AU envoy, few gigs for Kalonzo and that is pretty much it. If Raila wanted to know he is loved by GEMA - he should have demanded a share of gov now - even if it's 30% - but he is just KYM - who is more than willing to defend Jubilee - for almost nothing. The best appointment NASA have got so far - Chair of Kenya Films Board and I think Ida got one Ambassador post for some obscure nation. That is all - cabinet and most of gov remain as was - pre-handshake.

Okay let keep Uhuru happy - he has GEMA in his pocket and will hand over to next Person as he retires :). It almost funny. I told you the day it became clear Uhuru or GEMA were NOT interested in PM is the day they refused a STRONG EXECUTIVE PM. Why would somebody go for a weak PM that can be fired anyday by PORK? That cannot appoint ministers. That is worse than Raila NARA - at least he controlled half the cabinet.

You're thick-headed like Raila - and it will end in tears soon. It the stereotypical lie to Luo kinda that is well known in kenya.

I wonder what Ruto is offering GEMA - not paper IOU? DPORK is VP with security of tenure. Raila even before PM - already offer a windfall - 1M1V1S and all goodies. Gema are too spoilt to pass that up for some 10-10 story signed at Jevanjee - with bloodletting vampire like Ruto. Raila was even ready to give Uhuru Exec PM but Ruto poisoned Gema about few MPs and unfair revenues. Now that is fixed and he back to square zero.

BBI 3 is a switch - Exec PM has been swapped with 1M1V1S for Gema. Raila is faithful - and desperate - and not stupid to allow BBI before 2022. How do you shortchange him? - the "signing" will be on same day as cashingbthe cheque.

65% - where are these magic numbers? At least BBI is real as far as we can see in the news. Most current leaders align to BBI-Raila. But hustler or "ground" see to exist everywhere but where there is an actual contest  8) I wonder why. I told you there are by-elections in Ndindi bedroom Kiharu, Kahawa, Naivasha - Gema and hustler bedrock - where Ruto would be eager to shine. Instead he is only shining in distant Msambweni - by losing :)

Msambweni basically expose the hustler narrative - aka class as false - Kenya remain tribal down to the DNA.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2020, 03:05:03 PM »
 :) Pundit and Ruto used to mock CORD or NASA makelele - now he is the makelele man. Instead of ODM becoming NDP - Jubilee Asili has splintered and left Ruto with URP.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2020, 03:08:10 PM »
ODM is already NDP - you just need confirmation - it's nowhere else except luo nyanza and maybe coast (we will see soon enough) - and maybe Busia. That is ODM as of now - 60Mps in parliament - with about 35Mps from Luo - and 15Mps from coast - and remainder from Busia/lower western. 1 Gusii Mp. One Maasai Mp. END. This is part that 10yrs ago - had 50% of parliament - in todays - would be nearly 200mps.

As for Ruto, Jubilee and Jubilee Asili - time will tell.

:) Pundit and Ruto used to mock CORD or NASA makelele - now he is the makelele man. Instead of ODM becoming NDP - Jubilee Asili has splintered and left Ruto with URP.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2020, 03:38:26 PM »
PEACE or PEV - Uhuru and Gema big middle finger tells us their opinion. Of course I agree with Uhuru wisdom on the blackmail- you cannot tame a hyena by feeding him your goat. Uhuru is freeing Gema from bondage. DPORK or 50-50 is as valuable as the paper and ink it written on - what make a backstabber like Ruto respect it - yet he the one with hostages? In contrast most BBI carrots will be cashed long before PM or cabinet is honored.

Raila has not demanded 50-50 cause first he need Uhuru more than Uhuru need him. Plus it a poor strategy. More importantly 2022 backing is the deal. Naturally you cannot tell us what "GEMA" think or plan - unless you mean Nyoro and Kihika? Or "ground". The Gema we know are singing Baba everywhere lead by Uhuru. Ruto meantime has to gate-crush GoK meetings - and insist it Uhuru who has defected to ODM. It pure conjecture if they might betray Raila last-minute but the headlines today are packed with Raila-Gema photo ops. You can google it. Let work with reality not theory.

Exec PM of course was killed by Ruto propaganda - about Gema underrepresentation in MPs and revenues - greedy Kenyatta was primed directly or by proxy. He said as much at Sagana. I can post Kuria videos inciting Gema against parliamentary if you insist - you are lying about Uhuru opposing or rejecting PM obviously. You cannot wind facts like a majira clock - we got youtube for that. Now Uhuru has extorted massive pound of flesh via BBI - and Ruto only has ombudsman and "double-decker parliament" to sell. Who exactly follow Ruto other than "ground" or "hustlers"? Diani beach boys are about to tell us what they think about their fellow hustler - then Machaa and maybe Nairobi after that. Spin works until it doesn't.

First, Ruto is offering GEMA long term peace for it's million of diaspora. There is no need to get into the gory details on that. This is not hypothetical NASA/Handshake peace deal - that is real PEACE PACT. Secondly Jubilee 10-10 is working - not broken - so why fix it. It's 50-50. Why would GEMA go for 10-10-10-10 or is is it Raila's 80- then everyone else 20. Thirdly you're betting your entire future on a retiring Uhuru. I wish you knew Uhuru interest ends next year. Then he becomes a pensioner - and all he will care about then - is getting his pension paid on time. There are "sacrifices" that Ruto is making to accommodate Uhuru - who has to appease Raila/NASA - as long as it really doesn't cost much. All it cost Uhuru is fake BBI promises, Prado and salary for AU envoy, few gigs for Kalonzo and that is pretty much it. If Raila wanted to know he is loved by GEMA - he should have demanded a share of gov now - even if it's 30% - but he is just KYM - who is more than willing to defend Jubilee - for almost nothing. The best appointment NASA have got so far - Chair of Kenya Films Board and I think Ida got one Ambassador post for some obscure nation. That is all - cabinet and most of gov remain as was - pre-handshake.

Okay let keep Uhuru happy - he has GEMA in his pocket and will hand over to next Person as he retires :). It almost funny. I told you the day it became clear Uhuru or GEMA were NOT interested in PM is the day they refused a STRONG EXECUTIVE PM. Why would somebody go for a weak PM that can be fired anyday by PORK? That cannot appoint ministers. That is worse than Raila NARA - at least he controlled half the cabinet.

You're thick-headed like Raila - and it will end in tears soon. It the stereotypical lie to Luo kinda that is well known in kenya.