Author Topic: We are dying here in America please save us from Morons  (Read 2942 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
We are dying here in America please save us from Morons
« on: December 09, 2020, 02:56:47 PM »

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: We are dying here in America please save us from Morons
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2020, 03:11:52 PM »
Choices have consequences. :(
Your prezzo said nothing to be afraid of. Face the thing like a man.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2020, 04:01:58 PM »
Choices have consequences. :(
Your prezzo said nothing to be afraid of. Face the thing like a man.

I am masking even my dick. I take no chances. I double Mask and wear gloves everywhere. I hike in isolated locations

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2020, 04:02:55 PM »
Lol;
I am masking even my dick. I take no chances. I double Mask and wear gloves everywhere. I hike in isolated locations

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2020, 07:23:09 PM »
Just got off a call

5 employees and their families battling covid

In an office of 45 employees with everyone working at home.

Thank god i do not have to be near these sickos

One zenior guy got it from travelling to a another office 3 weeks ago. The others from kids going to school or playing with other kids outside

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2020, 07:24:53 PM »
My wife was in hospital for something and after being discharged she was informed she has covid. she got called by MOH later. But everyone else seem fine.

Offline Pragmatic

• Mega superstar
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2020, 09:28:03 PM »
My wife was in hospital for something and after being discharged she was informed she has covid. she got called by MOH later. But everyone else seem fine.

Hey Pundito.... wishing your Memsahib quick recovery! You talk about this thing very casually, you shouldn't at all. It hits people differently and it can go downhill pretty fast.

Keep to the prescribed protocols of recuperation and recovery. Isolation is important.... keep safely away from those who aren't infected.

Some guide a family member followed in a recent instance of infection for both wife and husband:-
"...The supplements Vit C, Zinc, Vit D, Pain relief meds for fever. Anti histamine like Ebastel or Celestamine, and a cough syrup... but if you get pneumonia you will need steroids (dexamethasone), blood thinners and antibiotics.... Arizothromycin is what people are being given. Though the pneumonia drugs aren't over the counter and wouldn't recommend buying those just like that... better to be checked in hospital when the oxygen levels go down and fevers refuse to go away coz the thing is treating the symptoms that one actually "Dawa" (ginger, lemon, honey, {green} tea) round the clock...."

They are a young couple with 2 kids.... they survived and been back to active daily grind for the past 2 weeks!

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2020, 09:38:54 PM »
Scary. Quick recovery to your wife. It is a year from hell

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2020, 09:39:18 PM »
Casually yeah but what to do. I am not around myself; but yeah my friend wife died after giving birth thanks to covid-19; when I was stuck in nairobi for 6 months indoors; we decided to get a final baby - 3rd one - coz we are both 3rd borns :); now I think due to covid-19 she has; she is in/out of hospital coz covid is opening the vagina prematurely or whatever; might become  a premature delivery; premature baby; incubator; life long issues; holy cow; she on 27th week I think; this covid-19 is crazy shiet. I just called a friend to find out if he is going for holidays - said hell no - most people he know of in Nairobi are battling covid-19; Maybe I should cancel my trip; heck this one calendar year been crazy for me! it so surreal; dealt with two cancers in quick succession and now covid-19.
Hey Pundito.... wishing your Memsahib quick recovery! You talk about this thing very casually, you shouldn't at all. It hits people differently and it can go downhill pretty fast.

Keep to the prescribed protocols of recuperation and recovery. Isolation is important.... keep safely away from those who aren't infected.

Some guide a family member followed in a recent instance of infection for both wife and husband:-
"...The supplements Vit C, Zinc, Vit D, Pain relief meds for fever. Anti histamine like Ebastel or Celestamine, and a cough syrup... but if you get pneumonia you will need steroids (dexamethasone), blood thinners and antibiotics.... Arizothromycin is what people are being given. Though the pneumonia drugs aren't over the counter and wouldn't recommend buying those just like that... better to be checked in hospital when the oxygen levels go down and fevers refuse to go away coz the thing is treating the symptoms that one actually "Dawa" (ginger, lemon, honey, {green} tea) round the clock...."

They are a young couple with 2 kids.... they survived and been back to active daily grind for the past 2 weeks!

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2020, 10:53:23 AM »
Quick recovery for your wife.
This thing covid is not a joke. Even young healthy people can get complications.

Casually yeah but what to do. I am not around myself; but yeah my friend wife died after giving birth thanks to covid-19; when I was stuck in nairobi for 6 months indoors; we decided to get a final baby - 3rd one - coz we are both 3rd borns :); now I think due to covid-19 she has; she is in/out of hospital coz covid is opening the vagina prematurely or whatever; might become  a premature delivery; premature baby; incubator; life long issues; holy cow; she on 27th week I think; this covid-19 is crazy shiet. I just called a friend to find out if he is going for holidays - said hell no - most people he know of in Nairobi are battling covid-19; Maybe I should cancel my trip; heck this one calendar year been crazy for me! it so surreal; dealt with two cancers in quick succession and now covid-19.