Author Topic: BBI 4.0 - iteration coming fast and furious  (Read 4105 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: BBI 4.0 - iteration coming fast and furious
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2020, 10:37:34 AM »
I long told you BBI is 2022 - cause one it Raila Manifesto - two Uhuru-Raila deliberately delayed it themselves. They are not time- barred as you keep singing- it "late" by design. Now they will analyze things - and after much reflection  :) - decide to use 14B to help youths.

Of course Maraga advisory means katiba MUST be amended- via parliament or BBI. Parliament already failed 10X - Wanjiku already failed 2X - BBI is only solution with excellent strategy i already highlighted. With only few topups for women.

Going to elections without BBI is disastrous due to obvious gender crisis. That Ruto moronic position.

Finally if BBI is emergency or not is a silly argument: nothing stop doctors or hospitals or MoH or Kemsa or Ruto himself from dealing with covid. People are dying in huge numbers right here in Bay Area with no BBI - in Italy, Russia, RSA, TZ, name it. You can equally shutter your brain and claim stop Msambweni - or athletes should not compete - cause "it not an emergency" - as if such events created covid. Totally unrelated events.

Maybe you and Ruto should have a "covid bill" - instead of BBI - see if that stop the virus. If politics was involved there would be no covid in UK - instead folks are dropping like flies. Topnotch doctors, billions of budget, vaccine trials, whatnot. Even the Crown Prince and PM narrowly escaped with their lives. 100yo Queen Elizabeth probably hide in sterile incubator to avoid death :)

Now BBI has no election reforms related changes - why must it be held before 2022 ? There is no logical reason why it cannot be held together with 2022 election. Strategically this would help Raila because otherwise he is running on empty.
Lol you actually copied this narrow view of events. Lots of news around the globe: Uhuru just launched floating bridge in Likoni. Even someone is shouting ati 14B without telling us how much Uhuru has budgeted for post-covid stimulus. Would it be free if there was consensus? How much would multiple choice cost? :) How about a snap election and the crisis after? - some of you have been pushing Maraga nonsense to sabotage BBI. You naysayers & watermelons need better punchlines.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527