Author Topic: Merus are getting Shafted by Somali - Miraa should be BANNED worldwide  (Read 5200 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Merus are getting Shafted by Somali - Miraa should be BANNED worldwide
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2020, 01:40:56 PM »
Apart from national pride - a  loss making KQ is not needed. Emirates Airline would still contribute to kenya economy either way. KQ right now is a drain on the economy.
You need aviation studies  to understand the impact of an airline to a country . Its not as black and white as you think.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2020, 03:28:55 PM »
Merus are some of the most self-deluded people I know of.

Oh lord!! So lets take 1998 for example kenya total exports were $870m https://wits.worldbank.org/CountryProfile/en/Country/WLD/Year/1998/TradeFlow/Export/Partner/USA/Product/all-groups that was 20% of GDP. Three countries Uganda, Tanzania and Usa contributed about half of the total exports i.e 10% of GDP.  So if we were to assume that the rest of the world only bought Miraa that'd give miraa contribution to 10%. Now what's the likelihood of the rest of world only buying Miraa? As much odds as Miraa contributing to 15% of GDP. That's the absurdity of your argument, but hey people can believe their own folklore tales.
Pundit, Meru a small community has constantly punched way above its numbers both economically and politically. The only Kabila in Kenya that I would think come closer or is at par are Kikuyu and then they are almost x10 our numbers. You guys continue having 9-10 kids so that you can rule Kenya in 40 to 50 years as you like saying

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2020, 03:40:05 PM »
Miraa is a hell of a drug; a hallucinat. Merus and Somalis suffer from the same disease. Mass hallucination.
Meru sasa ni kitu gani - I had never met one before UON :)
My best friend though were merus - once you get through their meru nationalism hallucination - they are great people.
One mugambi taught me how to chew miraa - that hallucinant can make you believe you own the world.
Somali people think they are a super-power as meru constantly supply them with KOOL-AID :)

Compulsive use of khat may result in manic behavior with grandiose delusions

Pundit, Meru a small community has constantly punched way above its numbers both economically and politically. The only Kabila in Kenya that I would think come closer or is at par are Kikuyu and then they are almost x10 our numbers. You guys continue having 9-10 kids so that you can rule Kenya in 40 to 50 years as you like saying

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2020, 03:48:37 PM »
Miraa is a hell of a drug; a hallucinat. Merus and Somalis suffer from the same disease. Mass hallucination.
Meru sasa ni kitu gani - I had never met one before UON :)
My best friend though were merus - once you get through their meru nationalism hallucination - they are great people.
One mugambi taught me how to chew miraa - that hallucinant can make you believe you own the world.
Somali people think they are a super-power as meru constantly supply them with KOOL-AID :)

Compulsive use of khat may result in manic behavior with grandiose delusions

:D :D :D you will always blame meru enthusiasm on miraa
What a perfect way to dismiss merus just like we dismiss somalis on the same.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2020, 07:37:27 PM »
Apart from national pride - a  loss making KQ is not needed. Emirates Airline would still contribute to kenya economy either way. KQ right now is a drain on the economy.
You need aviation studies  to understand the impact of an airline to a country . Its not as black and white as you think.

RVpundit, apart from the simple fact that if it wasnt for SPV suckling KQ revenues by overpriced lease charges , the imediate former polish CEO was right that the Govt should change its approach in looking at KQ as a profit generating entity and change its approach a revenue generating entity a catalyst to growth of GDP . KQ with a fleet of say perhaps 10 aircrafts would be making profits and be in the good books of the media but in terms of bringing revenue to Kenya would be disadvantegous in comparison with a Kq operating a wider fleet. Partly the reason in as much as Kenyta family is fleecing KQ the Kenyan government have never left it to go to the dogs

Go through the below article you will understand where Im coming from

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://qspace.qu.edu.qa/bitstream/handle/10576/6347/The%2520Assessment%2520of%2520the%2520Role%2520of%2520Qatar%2520Airways%2520in%2520the%2520Economic%2520Development%2520of%2520Qatar.pdf%3Fsequence%3D1%26isAllowed%3Dy&ved=2ahUKEwjYmcbco8btAhXFeisKHWjuCFoQFjADegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw2V6113fQbT3FMz49kSuONt

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2020, 08:02:08 PM »

RVpundit, apart from the simple fact that if it wasnt for SPV suckling KQ revenues by overpriced lease charges , the imediate former polish CEO was right that the Govt should change its approach in looking at KQ as a profit generating entity and change its approach a revenue generating entity a catalyst to growth of GDP . KQ with a fleet of say perhaps 10 aircrafts would be making profits and be in the good books of the media but in terms of bringing revenue to Kenya would be disadvantegous in comparison with a Kq operating a wider fleet. Partly the reason in as much as Kenyta family is fleecing KQ the Kenyan government have never left it to go to the dogs

Go through the below article you will understand where Im coming from

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://qspace.qu.edu.qa/bitstream/handle/10576/6347/The%2520Assessment%2520of%2520the%2520Role%2520of%2520Qatar%2520Airways%2520in%2520the%2520Economic%2520Development%2520of%2520Qatar.pdf%3Fsequence%3D1%26isAllowed%3Dy&ved=2ahUKEwjYmcbco8btAhXFeisKHWjuCFoQFjADegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw2V6113fQbT3FMz49kSuONt
My understanding is Titus Naikuni former MD siphoned and destroyed KQ by firstly buying many aircraft on loans that had no use then secondly speculating on oil by buying and stocking up before prices fell more like what Kemsa has done. KQ employees are really suffering. Naikuni gots lots of kickbacks from these ill perceived ventures.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2020, 08:03:06 PM »
Give me a rope and I will hung him
Give me a panga and I will behead him.