Author Topic: Why BBI has ONLY 360 MPs and no more  (Read 5026 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Why BBI has ONLY 360 MPs and no more
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2020, 12:19:46 AM »
But BBI cannot wait. As we speak Judiciary has injuncted 3 yrs worth of bills.
BBI will have to wait until parliament enact referendum law...and that is with senate.
And that is assuming they can get out of their current dissolved status.
Referendum format is down to MPs - numbers. The rest are motions.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2020, 12:33:25 AM »
CAJ, IPOA, DCJ were copy-pasted from US fwaa by NGO types making noise now about brutal, dirty cops - these quasi-organs are clearly ineffective - because they are at the mercy of MPs or JSC. We want to reform that in BBI. Donge? I recall you Pundit hawking #WakoraNetwork memes and crying reform JSC right here :)

A better suggestion would be to equally include CAJ in BBI. Same as to automatically confirm judges if PORK fails to swear them.

CoK 2010 has BUGS - gender, graft, shared prosperity, devolution, etc - that MPs and voters have failed to fix. There is a CJ advisory to dissolve parliament - what better greenlight do you want to amend it? There is no cut&dry definition of a constitution - the UK has no written doc but uses traditions and conventions - that obviously doesn't cut with your sleezebug leaders. Ergo BBI is quite timely. You can always lead no... or well sit it out as watermelons. Aluta continua

About "they Uhuru is playing Raila": don't cry our tears.

Rambling of an idiot.
Is CaJ in the constitution? No.
IPOA in the constitution? No
Judiciary ombudsman? Hell No.
These are administrative offices - a wooden suggestions and complaint box - that parliament should enact to respond to kenya complains on Judiciary/exeuctive.
They can only go to constitution if you want to duplicate and suplant JSC or PSC or many other independent institutions.

Constitution is SACROSANT - it should be minimalistic - not this BBI nonsense that is seeking to add 150 pages to it.

You put the principles - and have trained judges - to interpret. This is not a BIBBLE. It 10 commandment. Parliament MAKES LAWS. Constitution is big deal. You only put things that outlast generations. Otherwise the other staff - use parliament - and make them laws include judiciary ombusdman.

BBI an attempt to actually kill the constitution.

Next you want people to vote on Marijuana and Abortion on the same ballot?

Knowing Uhuru is smart - I can only think he is stringing along fools.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2020, 12:44:53 AM »
Is something wrong because it copy-pasted?

I voted No for Cok2010.

I have issues with it. I wanted something close to federalism.

I don't like TSC in in there. Many small issues. I wanted more protection of private property. ETC.

I have issues with 2017 decision to annual presidential election - but I am like Duale - I believe Chief Registry and ICT experts - including my own lecturer Prof (he was Mr) Omwenga - an idiotic high school teacher turned lecturer - MISLED THE JUDGES . Omwansa  a fellow gusii -who was ahead of us - a brilliant kid - after coming top of UON com scie went to MIT for master I think-  represented Jubilee...on ICT. I think Uhuru should get over his annulled victory - NOT EASY WHEN YOU SPEND BILLIONS OF YOUR STOLLEN LOOT FOR TWO ELECTIONS - IT PAINFUL.

Judiciary made HUGE mistake but they immediately realized when Raila refused to participate in repeat election. When people hear about servers and algorithms - they make irrational decision. They imagine opening the servers and logs - in manual election - is like some holygrail :).Terminator here with is BSC Maths from KU still uses that excuses. Ojwang who is great judge STOOD TALL. This is was parrallel system election - with manual system the definitive - you can post an image of a cow to servers - but eventually final signed form from every polling station has to go to IEBC.

Most importantly I think if we all love kenya we want the best for it.

Let us have multiple choice referendum as BARE minimum

And let us make referendum part of our life.

Every elections - let have have those serious issues - being voted for or against.

Marijuana, Ombusdman, Prime Minister.

Don't mess Kenya because YOU HATE WILLIAM RUTO.

Many hated MOi and BIWOTT. They are dead now.

Ruto is one helicopter mishap from dying. Remember that.That is why 80% of Kenya OPPOSES BBI

Don't embrass yourself and your entire life by supporting NONSENSE.

CAJ, IPOA, DCJ were copy-pasted from US fwaa by NGO types making noise now about brutal, dirty cops - these quasi-organs are clearly ineffective - because they are at the mercy of MPs or JSC. We want to reform that in BBI. Donge? I recall you Pundit hawking #WakoraNetwork memes and crying reform JSC right here :)

A better suggestion would be to equally include CAJ in BBI. Same as to automatically confirm judges if PORK fails to swear them.

CoK 2010 has BUGS - gender, graft, shared prosperity, devolution, etc - that MPs and voters have failed to fix. There is a CJ advisory to dissolve parliament - what better greenlight do you want to amend it? There is no cut&dry definition of a constitution - the UK has no written doc but uses traditions and conventions - that obviously doesn't cut with your sleezebug leaders. Ergo BBI is quite timely. You can always lead no... or well sit it out as watermelons. Aluta continua

About "they Uhuru is playing Raila": don't cry our tears.

Rambling of an idiot.
Is CaJ in the constitution? No.
IPOA in the constitution? No
Judiciary ombudsman? Hell No.
These are administrative offices - a wooden suggestions and complaint box - that parliament should enact to respond to kenya complains on Judiciary/exeuctive.
They can only go to constitution if you want to duplicate and suplant JSC or PSC or many other independent institutions.

Constitution is SACROSANT - it should be minimalistic - not this BBI nonsense that is seeking to add 150 pages to it.

You put the principles - and have trained judges - to interpret. This is not a BIBBLE. It 10 commandment. Parliament MAKES LAWS. Constitution is big deal. You only put things that outlast generations. Otherwise the other staff - use parliament - and make them laws include judiciary ombusdman.

BBI an attempt to actually kill the constitution.

Next you want people to vote on Marijuana and Abortion on the same ballot?

Knowing Uhuru is smart - I can only think he is stringing along fools.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2020, 12:57:27 AM »
Naturally Plato and Noway lack the gray matter for this thread.. the fools are scared shitless of big, bad Robina
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2020, 02:15:42 AM »
Parliament as an arm was/is broken by gender parity. The senate is part of parliament - you see the Maraga advisory indicts both chambers - no dots or crosses. The idea of nominated senators is anomalous and so handily fixed by BBI: - the senate cannot originate such non-county matters; That we have members who from time to time lose their voting power and become subject to a "county delegation leader." Smh.

And which Kenyans are those who do not want 1/3 gender rule?? CoK 2010 passed overwhelmingly - the gender controversy and murk was introduced by the mischievous Abdikadir PSC in Naivasha and on the floor of the 10th parliament. Charles Nyachae's CIC had an excellent proposal in 2012 - and this proposal is exactly (word for word) replicated in BBI.

Why do you duck the question of 180 nominated MPs? Where do you get this magic number from - the basic math? - are you serious? Parties don't nominate (m)any serious women presently so you end up with few women elected. This is properly addressed in BBI through big carrots and sticks.