Author Topic: Ruto is an idiot  (Read 3160 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Ruto is an idiot
« on: November 29, 2020, 04:02:23 PM »
?s=19

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Ruto is an idiot
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2020, 06:08:53 PM »
He needs to disembark from BBI train. That thing is unpopular and will take wind off his sail. And beside it going nowhere.

There is nothing consensus with BBI handchieth

Just oppose it.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2020, 07:24:48 PM »
?s=19

:D :D is this Mobutu at Kona Mbaya hiking a ride. He is a cornered rat: Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2020, 07:33:56 PM »
Your fake genius is well informed - he knows most folks including half Tangatanga are on board MV BBI. The changes he claims he achieved were sneaked in at wee hours to deny him a panya route to KICC so now it vitendawili until he find himself in yes. After that he will need a new narrative cause hustlers will be gone. I mean how do you claim new D/PM jobs are for dynasty then accept them for 20 pieces of silver?

Personally I think being wishy-washy is very risky: better go full yes or no. He has only Rectangular and Karuas in his camp now. Even Duale is mteja.

He needs to disembark from BBI train. That thing is unpopular and will take wind off his sail. And beside it going nowhere.

There is nothing consensus with BBI handchieth

Just oppose it.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2020, 07:53:44 PM »
Pundit i pity your boy. BBI has enough carrots to lineup most constituencies; the only sore thumb now is wage bill - which Raila will spin away as women seats ordered by Maraga. Mobutu cannot focus on the 70 new Gema seats or women seats without some backlash. Ditto for 1M1V1S. He can only pick on vague "hustler" issues like jobs - which are hard to package and sell with 35%, WDF, youth tax break, etc. Hustler punch has been blunted severely.

If he go yes - he become laughing stock. It akin to saying Baba has solved the problems he has been highlighting. What will he be praising in BBI? - the changes that were snaeaked in are NGO- or church lines - police, ombudsman, IEBC. Devolution aka more mbeca to mashinani got nothing to do with him. D/PM and more MPs he opposed for 2 years are still intact.

If he remain katikati - he become new watermelon which is worst. What will he be doing as Raila drums BBI countrywide? What "hustler issues" will he be raising? Will he ask Sang and Mandago to stay home and allow yes campaigns or what? Murkomens and Sudis cannot stay quiet. Kuria says he will follow church position if Ruto fails to step forward.

No is a losing side; yes or neutral is a brewing mutiny.

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2020, 08:05:54 PM »
BBI first is going nowhere because the timelines are impossible.
Secondly if we are changing constitution - we can change 2/3 gender rule - and avoid that nonsense- if the price is 600 Mps.
Thirdly BBI is unpopular and Ruto has built himself a huge const on hustler movement- that is anti-BBI.

Finally Ruto has not indicate he supports BBI wholesomely neither has he signed on.

I believe he was testing the depth of the water.

For now best is to do the rational thing. Support BBI in provision that are good and popular. Oppose BBI for bad things.

If Raila says - it all or nothing - then we go for nothing.

But first Ruto should continue with consensus kind and secondly like he said - people need real choices - so we don't want Yes or NO on 20 lumped issues.

We want each issue to be given a Yes or NO - and court should give ruling on that.

IEBC can then print a long ballot with each concrete issue separate - into Yes or NO - then we will vote NO to issues we dont like while keeping good ones.

It's going to be  La carte Menu or a Buffet. We cannot be forced to take Mokimo with Githeri Special mixed with Omena and Mursik.
Pundit i pity your boy. BBI has enough carrots to lineup most constituencies; the only sore thumb now is wage bill - which Raila will spin away as women seats ordered by Maraga. Mobutu cannot focus on the 70 new Gema seats or women seats without some backlash. Ditto for 1M1V1S. He can only pick on vague "hustler" issues like jobs - which are hard to package and sell with 35%, WDF, youth tax break, etc. Hustler punch has been blunted severely.

If he go yes - he become laughing stock. It akin to saying Baba has solved the problems he has been highlighting. What will he be praising in BBI? - the changes that were snaeaked in are NGO- or church lines - police, ombudsman, IEBC. Devolution aka more mbeca to mashinani got nothing to do with him. D/PM and more MPs he opposed for 2 years are still intact.

If he remain katikati - he become new watermelon which is worst. What will he be doing as Raila drums BBI countrywide? What "hustler issues" will he be raising? Will he ask Sang and Mandago to stay home and allow yes campaigns or what? Murkomens and Sudis cannot stay quiet. Kuria says he will follow church position if Ruto fails to step forward.

No is a losing side; yes or neutral is a brewing mutiny.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2020, 10:31:03 PM »
"BBI is unpopular" is the new they are playing Raila. Mdvds, Kalonzos don't seem keen to follow No. I believe Mobutu has anti-BBI block principally URP and a fringe of disaffected youth - aka "hustlers". BBI blank checkbook gives most Big 4 something better than status quo - 35%. Gema 1M1V1S. Then youth, women freebies. That dull the hustler message big time regionally and generally. Pwani for instance Kingis or Mvuryas are not keen to retire as Mobutu becomes PORK. BBI cater to their self- interest. Pwani want majimbo what logic would make them reject 35%? Kimemia will tell his waaru farmers he will give them better pricing with more funds. Even URP iko chida - Maa are drumming yes. Which Luhya back Mobutu now? Barasa? What Mvurya or Nanok position? Lonya is gone.

That bottom-line of yes vs no. It a pipedream that Raila will allow multiple questions on ballot - ha! There will be 7ballots already - general elections with BBI. Wanjiku cannot process complex choices so forget it. I mean once Mobutu make up his mind - he will discover it Baba-Yes vs No-Mobutu - you cannot win as katikati ati "vote me but on BBI vote whatever" - feeble Wanjiku must identify with A or B - and that the curse of the watermelon.

Kalonzo was not undecided fence-sitter - far from it. Kibaki promised him support during 2008 "Judas" moment - so he had to be loyal and say yes. Then with ICC hovering and Uhuru lukewarm with Mobutu firmly no. So Kalonzo walked two paths like a hyena smelling two feasts. That the conundrum Mobutu faces now. It not an easy choice. ODM of course are piling pressure and shouting watermelon as they did to Kalonzo.

Secondly if we are changing constitution - we can change 2/3 gender rule - and avoid that nonsense- if the price is 600 Mps.
Thirdly BBI is unpopular and Ruto has built himself a huge const on hustler movement- that is anti-BBI.

Finally Ruto has not indicate he supports BBI wholesomely neither has he signed on.

For now best is to do the rational thing. Support BBI in provision that are good and popular. Oppose BBI for bad things.

But first Ruto should continue with consensus kind and secondly like he said - people need real choices - so we don't want Yes or NO on 20 lumped issues.

We want each issue to be given a Yes or NO - and court should give ruling on that.

IEBC can then print a long ballot with each concrete issue separate - into Yes or NO - then we will vote NO to issues we dont like while keeping good ones.

It's going to be  La carte Menu or a Buffet. We cannot be forced to take Mokimo with Githeri Special mixed with Omena and Mursik.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2020, 10:35:38 PM »
Pundit you see Mobutu has no control over anything. He can only keep them guessing as katikati - and risk losing his base. Raila and Uhuru control BBI pace, parliament, counties and shebang. They got more cards than Mobutu. Thanks to trojan Raila is co-president - Mobutu must work twice as hard.

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2020, 10:59:32 PM »
OKOA kenya redux. Not the first time it will be rejected. This war of propaganda. Ruto once he decide will know how to sell this.
Ruto took No to 30% and yet it started pretty much with a few nuts job in Church opposed mainly on Abortion.
If those nuts jobs - could give Ruto 30% - just imagine - this document that many acknowledge is retrogressive.

Now 600Mpigs with 180 nominated women mps...plus all those PMs

One thing Robina you've never understood - PUBLIC OPINION matters.
That is the essence of politics.
It's not just tribal configuration.

Ruto has to be smart about this - because one BBI is doomed as soon as Uhuru realize it's or start unpacking.
The resistance from kenyans remain almost 80% against 20%.

Ruto best move forward - is to call for Yes or No on every question. The practicality is upto Raila and IEBC.

That basically allow Ruto to be a watermelon.

There is nothing with being watermelon. ODM and Raila don't own the propaganda game.

Ruto has turned ICC debacle 360 into a win.

"BBI is unpopular" is the new they are playing Raila. Mdvds, Kalonzos don't seem keen to follow No. I believe Mobutu has anti-BBI block principally URP and a fringe of disaffected youth - aka "hustlers". BBI blank checkbook gives most Big 4 something better than status quo - 35%. Gema 1M1V1S. Then youth, women freebies. That dull the hustler message big time regionally and generally. Pwani for instance Kingis or Mvuryas are not keen to retire as Mobutu becomes PORK. BBI cater to their self- interest. Pwani want majimbo what logic would make them reject 35%? Kimemi will tell his waaru farmers he will give them better pricing with more funds. Even URP iko chida - Maa are drumming yes. Which Luhya back Mobutu now? Barasa? What Mvurya or Nanok position? Lonya is gone.

That bottom-line of yes vs no. It a pipedream that Raila will allow multiple questions on ballot - ha! There will be 7ballots already - general elections with BBI. Wanjiku cannot process complex choices so forget it. I mean once Mobutu make up his mind - he will discover it Baba-Yes vs No-Mobutu - you cannot win as katikati ati "vote me but on BBI vote whatever" - feeble Wanjiku must identify with A or B - and that the curse of the watermelon.

Kalonzo was not undecided fence-sitter - far from it. Kibaki promised him support during 2008 "Judas" moment - so he had to be loyal and say yes. Then with ICC hovering and Uhuru lukewarm with Mobutu firmly no. So Kalonzo walked two paths like a hyena smelling two feasts. That the conundrum Mobutu faces now. It not an easy choice. ODM of course are piling pressure and shouting watermelon as they did to Kalonzo.

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2020, 11:03:57 PM »
Except for two dangerous cards. Judiciary and Mwananchi. Judiciary is target of Uhuru vengeance. Judiciary will throw spanners on that. The Linda Katiba Movement just got started. Ruto won't lead it...it will be lead by Kivutha and Martha...and Judiciary will give it plentiful of ears..because no magistrate or judge wants that Ombusdman thing.

Just wait and see. Secondly as long as the average Kenya is opposed to BBI - it's going to be unpopular.

Ruto has to be careful not to go with BBI or with Uhuru legacy - I know it's difficult because when they met with Uhuru - Uhuru did bend over and removed a lot of bad things...but lot more remain.

If Huduma Number has taken 3yrs plus - housing levy died in judiciary - this BBI is destined to death. It will take one high court judge to send it to abeyance.

They tried to bribe everyone with goodies - MCAs, governors, parliaments - but forget Kenyans and Judiciary.

Judges will grant ex-parte orders to block BBI - wait and see. Once it get to the long conveyor belt that is judiciary backlog - it will be DEAD AS DODO - to be heard and determined in supreme court of 2024 - after it exhaust all the levels of the judiciary. That is where the focus really out to be....rush to judiciary and try injunct it at every level.

And that is beauty of CoK2010 - you better bribe everyone - otherwise after Raila is retired in 2022 - who will want to know about BBI :)

Pundit you see Mobutu has no control over anything. He can only keep them guessing as katikati - and risk losing his base. Raila and Uhuru control BBI pace, parliament, counties and shebang. They got more cards than Mobutu. Thanks to trojan Raila is co-president - Mobutu must work twice as hard.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2020, 11:21:35 PM »
Not sure why you only recall Okoa that Issak Hassan threw out. Katiba been overhauled or amended many times - 1964, 66, 69, 82, 91, 97, 2010. Ours we are onto 38th amendment to remove electoral college. Brits change theirs with mere acts of parliament. China just made Xi a king.

Ati 80%  :o - woi - 2010 with new fat layer of devolution, senators, nominated Mps, nominated MCAs, a gazilion commissions, SCORK. Noone was bothered - folks wanted to end imperial PORK, resource inequality, tribalism. Churches cried abortion- Mobutu claimed NLC would give more Kalenjin land to Kikuyu. He still wound up as 30% - it boiled down to tribal chiefs.

Handshake is equally clothed in peace and unity colors - "inclusion." The laymen you say loathe it - are not robots but self- invested. Kalenjin don't want 35% cause they smell PORK - plain and simple - otherwise they would be split like say Luhya. The other tribes are the same - what's in it for us?

I don't see Okoa - i see 2010 redux.

OKOA kenya redux. Not the first time it will be rejected. This war of propaganda. Ruto once he decided will know how to sell this.
Ruto took No to 30% and yet it started pretty much with a few nuts job in Church opposed mainly on Abortion.
If those nuts jobs - could give Ruto 30% - just imagine - this document that many acknowledge is retrogressive.

Now 600Mpigs with 180 nominated women mps...plus all those PMs

One thing Robina you've never understood - PUBLIC OPINION matters.
That is the essence of politics.
It's not just tribal configuration.

Ruto has to be smart about this - because one BBI is doomed as soon as Uhuru realize it's or start unpacking.
The resistance from kenyans remain almost 80% against 20%.

Ruto best move forward - is to call for Yes or No on every question. The practicality is upto Raila and IEBC.

That basically allow Ruto to be a watermelon.

There is nothing with being watermelon. ODM and Raila don't own the propaganda game.

Ruto has turned ICC debacle 360 into a win.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2020, 11:47:58 PM »
SCORK is not SCOTUS. Here their word is final - in Kenya we saw drama as they EJK'd Mwilu driver and literally forced Maraga to turn with one judge - Samburu boy. There was no quorum to stop re-run and the rest is history. They let Jomo portrait on new notes, they allowed MPs to kill SRC, they allowed CDF, they couldn't protect Miguna, Matiang'i switched off TV for 2 days with impunity - basically executive then parliament still run the show. Judiciary is junior partner. Todate Uhuru refuse to swear in 40 judges and slice their budget fwaa - Maraga is sulking all the way to retirement.

All that assuming there is a legit objection about BBI.. which we haven't seen for whole 2 years.

So long as Uhuru doesn't want Mobutu to be PORK - judiciary is small cog - sema ground. Now that is more contentious - and as you see in Msambweni it Joho vs Mvurya - local big boys - hustler story is MIA. These detribalised, patriotic Kenyans you have in Mavoko i would love to meet them. :)

Except for two dangerous cards. Judiciary and Mwananchi. Judiciary is target of Uhuru vengeance. Judiciary will throw spanners on that. The Linda Katiba Movement just got started. Ruto won't lead it...it will be lead by Kivutha and Martha...and Judiciary will give it plentiful of ears..because no magistrate or judge wants that Ombusdman thing.

Just wait and see. Secondly as long as the average Kenya is opposed to BBI - it's going to be unpopular.

Ruto has to be careful not to go with BBI or with Uhuru legacy - I know it's difficult because when they met with Uhuru - Uhuru did bend over and removed a lot of bad things...but lot more remain.

If Huduma Number has taken 3yrs plus - housing levy died in judiciary - this BBI is destined to death. It will take one high court judge to send it to abeyance.

They tried to bribe everyone with goodies - MCAs, governors, parliaments - but forget Kenyans and Judiciary.

Judges will grant ex-parte orders to block BBI - wait and see. Once it get to the long conveyor belt that is judiciary backlog - it will be DEAD AS DODO - to be heard and determined in supreme court of 2024 - after it exhaust all the levels of the judiciary. That is where the focus really out to be....rush to judiciary and try injunct it at every level.

And that is beauty of CoK2010 - you better bribe everyone - otherwise after Raila is retired in 2022 - who will want to know about BBI :)

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2020, 01:20:33 AM »
You are all over the map. Ombusdman is targeting judiciary. Judiciary unless you're a moron are powerful. Judiciary job here it to delay - and get Uhuru out - and new PORK in.

And this I believe is not one judge or two - this is entire judiciary under attack from parliament and executive.

Expect Judiciary to throw spanners . They are just waiting for someone to file a case - and they will issue injunction - and they will delay.

If BBI is genuine constitutional reform - prepare for the long fight.

CoK2010 genius is how hard it made it to be amended. It learnt from the previous one.

You need to align all your stars.

Now BBI you admit - 2021 - not enough - 2022 is election year.

Will a new president elected in 2022 be keen with BBI  - to share power :) - HELL NO.

So BBI will be thrown out after 2022 - anti-BBI force just need to sue the entire process - and judiciary will issue temporary injunction - already it time-barred.

SCORK is not SCOTUS. Here their word is final - in Kenya we saw drama as they EJK'd Mwilu driver and literally forced Maraga to turn with one judge - Samburu boy. There was no quorum to stop re-run and the rest is history. They let Jomo portrait on new notes, they allowed MPs to kill SRC, they allowed CDF, they couldn't protect Miguna, Matiang'i switched off TV for 2 days with impunity - basically executive then parliament still run the show. Judiciary is junior partner. Todate Uhuru refuse to swear in 40 judges and slice their budget fwaa - Maraga is sulking all the way to retirement.

All that assuming there is a legit objection about BBI.. which we haven't seen for whole 2 years.

So long as Uhuru doesn't want Mobutu to be PORK - judiciary is small cog - sema ground. Now that is more contentious - and as you see in Msambweni it Joho vs Mvurya - local big boys - hustler story is MIA. These detribalised, patriotic Kenyans you have in Mavoko i would love to meet them. :)