Author Topic: Ruto summon mps for Multiple Question Referendum  (Read 3523 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Ruto summon mps for Multiple Question Referendum
« on: November 30, 2020, 03:01:54 AM »
Multiple question ballot in the BBI referendum so Kenyan can vote on particular proposals.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/print/news-page-six/2020-11-29-ruto-team-now-wants-kenyans-to-vote-for-particular-bbi-clauses/

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Ruto summon mps for Multiple Question Referendum
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2020, 08:14:26 AM »
Multiple question ballot in the BBI referendum so Kenyan can vote on particular proposals.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/print/news-page-six/2020-11-29-ruto-team-now-wants-kenyans-to-vote-for-particular-bbi-clauses/
Making up of stories,  There will be no multiple question ballot , especially not in Kenya.. There is a reason they symbols during elections and  referendumns. The illiterate and old can neither read in english or swahili. And they form a substantial percentage of Kenyan population.

Now about BBI , the best strategy for Ruto is to make sure it doesnt happen. They did that with Okoa Kenya. All odds are for this happening.
See 2017 when ODM knew they would lose elections they threw all manner of spanners in the works . 99% of them failed but the one which stuck was a shocker a first nullification of elections now their stupidity is that they were not prepared for that their hopes was for nusu mkate government. What Im trying to say here is Ruto and team should focus on disrupting the Referendumn come with all type of schemes , from county assembles , iebc , parlisment and courts and most importantly majority of the people are with you.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2020, 09:25:17 AM »
Referendum on overhaul plus on amendment need to be defined by court.If you're illiterate  to vote on specific issues don't vote or vote yes or no on all the options

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2020, 09:27:05 AM »
Yes bbi is DOA but you don't expect Ruto to oppose everything without looking like an obstructionist...there are good proposal in there and really toxic ones

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2020, 10:24:39 AM »
Yes bbi is DOA but you don't expect Ruto to oppose everything without looking like an obstructionist...there are good proposal in there and really toxic ones
You see the difference between you and Ruto, he has all figured out , you dont . Youre entitlement to Ruto is because you are a Kalenjin , ours because we dont want to see anything to do with Raila in Presidency , now go figure out .

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2020, 10:53:46 AM »
You can own Ruto all you want dude. I believe for strategic reason - Ruto has to go watermelon on this - Support the Good Proposal - and Oppose the bad ones. And that he can only do by asking for Multiple Choice Referendum.  BBI obviously is going nowhere but at this point - the wheels are really spinning - and so Ruto has to talk about it.

I think you've got serious personal issues you need to resolve.

You see the difference between you and Ruto, he has all figured out , you dont . Youre entitlement to Ruto is because you are a Kalenjin , ours because we dont want to see anything to do with Raila in Presidency , now go figure out .

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2020, 11:11:16 AM »
This is an interesting banana  peel. After the changes from BBIshit 3 now we are on to 4. Even after brother babaman said only commas would be moved  :D :D :D
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2020, 11:20:20 AM »
he doesn't have the numbers to effect anything
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2020, 11:30:41 AM »
Making up of stories,  There will be no multiple question ballot , especially not in Kenya.. There is a reason they symbols during elections and  referendumns. The illiterate and old can neither read in english or swahili. And they form a substantial percentage of Kenyan population.

Now about BBI , the best strategy for Ruto is to make sure it doesnt happen. They did that with Okoa Kenya. All odds are for this happening.
See 2017 when ODM knew they would lose elections they threw all manner of spanners in the works . 99% of them failed but the one which stuck was a shocker a first nullification of elections now their stupidity is that they were not prepared for that their hopes was for nusu mkate government. What Im trying to say here is Ruto and team should focus on disrupting the Referendumn come with all type of schemes , from county assembles , iebc , parlisment and courts and most importantly majority of the people are with you.

Equally confusing is being wishy-washy - supporting and opposing the document at the same time. Feeble- minded Wanjiku understands yes or no.

Blocking BBI is not easy. Because Raila-Uhuru combo means maandamo, parliament, counties, IEBC path is gone. Only courts can help him - that's a big IF. First you need a legit case which Aukots already lost. Second judges can be arm-twisted by machinery. It happens so often it incredible to pretend it can't or won't happen again.

Mobutu and his collection of losers and NGO types will cry about chiefs or civili servants being used to collect signatures. Or public funds. Tough luck.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2020, 11:33:47 AM »
This is an interesting banana  peel. After the changes from BBIshit 3 now we are on to 4. Even after brother babaman said only commas would be moved  :D :D :D

They are ready to change anything so long as Mobutu doesn't get the credit. If Mobutu goes yes - quoting clause 11A on "intellectual property" :) - they will sneak in changes to slice it off. Mobutu must be cornered into No.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2020, 11:45:27 AM »
I think its almost moronic to imagine uhuru is genuinely interested in BBi.We shall see soon.He almost has no position in the game.Bbi appears not serious to me because uhuru is struggling to disburse 15% but is promising 35% by next June according to Raila referendum on April. This is just a game.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2020, 11:57:17 AM »
That's a theory: Uhuru just launched BBI signatures and has crashed noisemakers in Mt Kenya and all over. Noone serious believes 35% will be effected before transition - i mean mere gender parity has already taken 10 years. 35% will happen gradually- long after Uhuru is retired.

Mobutu no lineup look like Karua, Omar, Khalwale, Mutunga, Ndii, Muthama - deadwoods - that how serious the number Uhuru has dealt him. What is clear in all these:

UHURU KENYATTA DOES NOT WANT WILLIAM RUTO ANYWHERE NEAR POWER.

I think its almost moronic to imagine uhuru is genuinely interested in BBi.We shall see soon.He almost has no position in the game.Bbi appears not serious to me because uhuru is struggling to disburse 15% but is promising 35% by next June according to Raila referendum on April. This is just a game.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2020, 12:06:14 PM »
Uhuru is a system. Kinoti I think discovered this week. Uhuru is weaving so many threads on your single-threaded brain I don't think you can keep up. You two brain cells like Raila is the reason why PORK is just viusasa.

Now if this was genuine process - we would see more seriousness. But it appears we are now onto BBI 4.0. I think BBI 3.0 passed you and Raila :) - stuff that had taken Raila 3yrs to concoct were changed almost overnight. Now we still have two that need to go - large parliament and Ombudsman.

Now Ruto is talking about BBI 4.0.

Then we will go for BBI 5.0 time permitting - before dumping it at Dandora in 2022.

That's a theory: Uhuru just launched BBI signatures and has crashed noisemakers in Mt Kenya and all over. Noone serious believes 35% will be effected before transition - i mean mere gender parity has already taken 10 years. 35% will happen gradually- long after Uhuru is retired.

Mobutu no lineup look like Karua, Omar, Khalwale, Mutunga, Ndii, Muthama - deadwoods - that how serious the number Uhuru has dealt him. What is clear in all these:

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2020, 12:26:58 PM »
We will see. The reason for BBI versions and circus is first mark-timing until 2022. Second is to allow as many carrots as possible to get majority support- while not enough for Mobutu face-saving panya route to yes. If he goes yes - they will sneak BBI 4 without 11A until he goes no.

Few months we will know.

Uhuru is a system. Kinoti I think discovered this week. Uhuru is weaving so many threads on your single-threaded brain I don't think you can keep up. You two brain cells like Raila is the reason why PORK is just viusasa.

Now if this was genuine process - we would see more seriousness. But it appears we are now onto BBI 4.0. I think BBI 3.0 passed you and Raila :) - stuff that had taken Raila 3yrs to concoct were changed almost overnight. Now we still have two that need to go - large parliament and Ombudsman.

Now Ruto is talking about BBI 4.0.

Then we will go for BBI 5.0 time permitting - before dumping it at Dandora in 2022.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2020, 12:32:53 PM »
What if Ruto goes yes :)
Uhuru remember doesn't hate Ruto. Where people get that - I don't know. Ruto made him PORK twice.
Uhuru main objective is clear.
To finish his term without makelele from Raila and without sharing power with Ruto.
To achieve this - he has to different teams working on different things.
And only him - can put a stop to them.
BBI remain a project to calm and fool Raila.
We will see. The reason for BBI versions and circus is first mark-timing until 2022. Second is to allow as many carrots as possible to get majority support- while not enough for Mobutu face-saving panya route to yes. If he goes yes - they will sneak BBI 4 without 11A until he goes no.

Few months we will know.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2020, 01:04:53 PM »
If Ruto goes yes - his hustler dies. Fair fight he is no match for Raila.

And why exactly does Uhuru need to "appease" Raila? He has no warriors, no machinery, very desperate for Gema votes. Raila needs Uhuru not the reverse.

We get "Uhuru doesn't want Ruto" from his actions - undercutting him at every turn while aiding Raila. It not merely about loot cause Ruto is pragmatic enough to forego few billions now to recoup it later for 10 years as PORK. Ruto backstabbed Uhuru by rigging out Kinuthia Mbuguas, Kabogos, PK, Kabando, etc in his backyard. Ruto could not rig in RV for fear of Kalenjin backlash- so he let in Tolgos, Alfie Keters, Poghisios. But he brazenly rigged Jubilee primaries in Central including Kiambu - that is unforgivable backstabbing. It plain simple how harebrained and dangerous that was - and when Uhuru reacted he sent Conelly Serem, Sudi and Mandago to insult Muhoho as mercury sugar thief. Before Ruto woke up from his delusion & hubris and realized he was no match for Uhuru - incumbent PORK - he had become openly disrespectful even lining up PK as his runningmate and holding Gema PGs at some point.

Handshake was Uhuru REACTION to Ruto mlolongo ukora. Ruto compounded the madharao and now you have all-out war he is clearly losing. Raila is co-president and they are literally handing over the political reigns. Raila calls the BBI shots. Yet BBI is still just one ace and they can step up the gas. For instance they have the numbers to impeach Ruto, swear in Raila and Uhuru hand over few days to 2022.

Too many cards. We warned you taking on incumbent PORK 5 years to election is very bad idea. You didn't listen.

Uhuru remember doesn't hate Ruto. Where people get that - I don't know. Ruto made him PORK twice.
To finish his term without makelele from Raila and without sharing power with Ruto.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2020, 02:26:18 PM »
What did Uhuru want to do with MPS? Were they to line up to give him BJ in statehouse? You're an idiot - what would Ruto use the GEMA mps for - overthrow Uhuru:)
Uhuru has no use of MPs - he has called one PG in 4yrs now :) - he has no time for politicians - except as conveyor belt for gov agenda.
Uhuru main goal was to win PORK and rule for 5yrs.
His main threat was Raila...Raila who boycotted election and was threatening to destabilize his gov.
Therefore BBI is containment strategy.
Uhuru realize soon enough - that if he hit Ruto - the happier Raila was - and the more he could eat his cake and have it too.

That is why BBI is not serious and keep mutating. But to keep all of you happy and hopefully - the reggae continues - the reggae of hope!

Once Uhuru is done with his 5yrs term - you'll be on your own. Adams Oloo, Raila's Kikuyu lawyer and Ben Shihanya are just being kept busy with something doomed to fail from ab initio.

The day you see Moses Kuria - who is Uhuru MP - join handshake - then maybe it will be serious :) :)

If Ruto goes yes - his hustler dies. Fair fight he is no match for Raila.

And why exactly does Uhuru need to "appease" Raila? He has no warriors, no machinery, very desperate for Gema votes. Raila needs Uhuru not the reverse.

We get "Uhuru doesn't want Ruto" from his actions - undercutting him at every turn while aiding Raila. It not merely about loot cause Ruto is pragmatic enough to forego few billions now to recoup it later for 10 years as PORK. Ruto backstabbed Uhuru by rigging out Kinuthia Mbuguas, Kabogos, PK, Kabando, etc in his backyard. Ruto could not rig in RV for fear of Kalenjin backlash- so he let in Tolgos, Alfie Keters, Poghisios. But he brazenly rigged Jubilee primaries in Central including Kiambu - that is unforgivable backstabbing. It plain simple how harebrained and dangerous that was - and when Uhuru reacted he sent Conelly Serem, Sudi and Mandago to insult Muhoho as mercury sugar thief. Before Ruto woke up from his delusion & hubris and realized he was no match for Uhuru - incumbent PORK - he had become openly disrespectful even lining up PK as his runningmate and holding Gema PGs at some point.

Handshake was Uhuru REACTION to Ruto mlolongo ukora. Ruto compounded the madharao and now you have all-out war he is clearly losing. Raila is co-president and they are literally handing over the political reigns. Raila calls the BBI shots. Yet BBI is still just one ace and they can step up the gas. For instance they have the numbers to impeach Ruto, swear in Raila and Uhuru hand over few days to 2022.

Too many cards. We warned you taking on incumbent PORK 5 years to election is very bad idea. You didn't listen.