Author Topic: He is getting terms and conditions read; Okonkwo hawezani  (Read 2495 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
He is getting terms and conditions read; Okonkwo hawezani
« on: November 28, 2020, 06:28:35 PM »
Lol.. How do you get this fat. By the way I had this kid in my village that the father owned a duka. He ate mandazi till he blew up. He was about 200 pounds in standard 6. Whenever there inter-location primary school games he would leave after some hours or be guarded by teachers so that kids would stop mobbing him to see the giant. in his teenage years the obesity created such a problem for him that he had to have eyes surgery and quit high school as he couldn't fit in the dorms and the diet there wasn't sufficient for him. He became such a good break dancer. It was amazing for us to see him move in the clubs. the guy could do all Michael Jackson moves with ease. Anyway recently my friend mentioned to me that he lost over 80 pounds. He told me that he got into matatu business and started chewing miraa and drinking heavily. I think Miraa cut his appetite. Anyway this guy was the most roho safi friend I ever had. His dad actually gave him the shop after he quit high school. he was so smart that he realized that during sugar shortages he could bundle sugar and cooking fat and make in a day what took a week. so his shop only sold sugar, cigarettes, bread and cooking fat.

Love is Blind the say

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: He is getting terms and conditions read; Okonkwo hawezani
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2020, 06:47:45 PM »
Remind me. In high school we had one really fat dude - form 1 - he was so fat he had men boobs..people use to go see him shower...his thing had disappeared into the body..he was literally a woman :). Then in campus we also had this fat dude. Apparently in high school he wasn't fat - but he say during that 1yr waiting to join campus - he gorged himself in his uncle fast food - he was so fat - he couldn't fit into Matatus - so his father bought him a car. I never saw him in any other clothes except loosely fitting pajamas. At time we could go to Florida Night Club - he had a thing for slut - but just the touching touching :).

The dude in the picture - I won't call him fat. You can almost tell he got fat in adulthood. There are those really obese kids who are so fat they are round.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2020, 07:31:55 PM »
Remind me. In high school we had one really fat dude - form 1 - he was so fat he had men boobs..people use to go see him shower...his thing had disappeared into the body..he was literally a woman :). Then in campus we also had this fat dude. Apparently in high school he wasn't fat - but he say during that 1yr waiting to join campus - he gorged himself in his uncle fast food - he was so fat - he couldn't fit into Matatus - so his father bought him a car. I never saw him in any other clothes except loosely fitting pajamas. At time we could go to Florida Night Club - he had a thing for slut - but just the touching touching :).

The dude in the picture - I won't call him fat. You can almost tell he got fat in adulthood. There are those really obese kids who are so fat they are round.

No this buy is morbidly obese. he got fat as a kid. You can see his body has taken the shape over years. 35% Americans are like this. You see women in their post 20s and they are disgusting hogs. Guys are revolting mass of meat. I saw one guy he must be in his 20s. He had 2 roasted chickens. I bet you he was at the store late at night to get the cheap chickens that have been seating in the roasting machine for hours. The fucker had two big cakes, soda and 24 eggs. I shook my head in disgust.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2020, 10:47:02 PM »
This one still has muscles and bones..there those fats like Japs wresttles - all fat.

No this buy is morbidly obese. he got fat as a kid. You can see his body has taken the shape over years. 35% Americans are like this. You see women in their post 20s and they are disgusting hogs. Guys are revolting mass of meat. I saw one guy he must be in his 20s. He had 2 roasted chickens. I bet you he was at the store late at night to get the cheap chickens that have been seating in the roasting machine for hours. The fucker had two big cakes, soda and 24 eggs. I shook my head in disgust.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2020, 12:33:17 AM »
Njamba back from drinking spree with usual comics 🙂
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2020, 12:42:49 AM »
Njamba back from drinking spree with usual comics 🙂

I have been hiking. I got lost yesterday in the mountains. I thought it was over for me. I came across a family that was lost and we finally made it back to the camp

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2020, 02:05:46 AM »
Njamba this is suicidal - please just continue drinking

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527