Author Topic: Bildad Kaggia advice for Lootall  (Read 2396 times)

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
Bildad Kaggia advice for Lootall
« on: November 28, 2020, 07:15:43 AM »
"I was not elected to Parliament to acquire a large farm, a big house or a transport business. My constituents sleep in mud houses. They have no shambas and have no businesses. So, I am not ashamed to be associated with them. By the time they have these things, I will also be able to have them for myself."

How come we have no populist leaders anymore?

Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Bildad Kaggia advice for Lootall
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2020, 11:02:44 AM »
"I was not elected to Parliament to acquire a large farm, a big house or a transport business. My constituents sleep in mud houses. They have no shambas and have no businesses. So, I am not ashamed to be associated with them. By the time they have these things, I will also be able to have them for myself."

So between Uhuru Kenyatta family and friends and William Ruto and friends who has looted in Kenya ?

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2020, 01:35:48 PM »

So between Uhuru Kenyatta family and friends and William Ruto and friends who has looted in Kenya ?

You are just a bonehead like this other fellow who sent out this tweet, figuring he has to add a name even when the message was singularly intended for a single recipient. What is your purpose?.... The message posted was so powerful that you had to find a way to dilute or blunt it. Eh?

But you being bure kabisa is nothing new.... sad   :(

?s=20

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2020, 10:06:24 PM »

You are just a bonehead like this other fellow who sent out this tweet, figuring he has to add a name even when the message was singularly intended for a single recipient. What is your purpose?.... The message posted was so powerful that you had to find a way to dilute or blunt it. Eh?

But you being bure kabisa is nothing new.... sad   :(

?s=20
Fact is in comparison to Uhuru , Ruto is a pauper......

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2020, 10:42:18 PM »

Pundit, it is the pace of his acquisitiveness that is alarming, at least the Kenyattas have been at it since independence.
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2020, 11:03:34 PM »

Pundit, it is the pace of his acquisitiveness that is alarming, at least the Kenyattas have been at it since independence.
They say sometimes its better of what you dont know. In the last 11 years what Uhuru  aquired in comparison to Ruto is just a joke. One can say Ruto is humane.

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2020, 11:12:23 PM »

They say sometimes its better of what you dont know. In the last 11 years what Uhuru  aquired in comparison to Ruto is just a joke. One can say Ruto is humane.

You said it yourself mans is on pace to surpass Mansa Musa at this rate of looting.