Author Topic: Sonko's stupid blond Haircut....lol  (Read 6734 times)

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
Sonko's stupid blond Haircut....lol
« on: October 06, 2014, 03:02:09 PM »
"Uhuru, no to ICC.....Our Prezzo"

What a bafoon....

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Re: Sonko's stupid blond Haircut....lol
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2014, 04:23:01 PM »
They like him that way so what's your problem?
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2014, 04:51:59 PM »

It's a stupid haircut... simple

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2014, 04:53:55 PM »
vooke, stupid is independent of popularity.  Paris Hilton has the IQ of a hen.  But popular as hell.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2014, 05:21:20 PM »
I agree. It shows how convoluted the society has become. 8-4-4 brought this to Kenya. They worship money and are not afraid to vote for such incompetency.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2014, 06:24:11 PM »
I mean he is a popular politician and that's all that matters. brains are tertiary. Rayirla would gladly go gay to get him on his side
vooke, stupid is independent of popularity.  Paris Hilton has the IQ of a hen.  But popular as hell.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2014, 06:30:43 PM »
I mean he is a popular politician and that's all that matters. brains are tertiary. Rayirla would gladly go gay to get him on his side
I know what you mean.  One can still discuss his brains or lack thereof.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2014, 06:37:32 PM »
What you can't discuss is bitterness with his little to nothing brains not standing in the way of his ratings. The world is not fair

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2014, 06:44:34 PM »
What you can't discuss is bitterness with his little to nothing brains not standing in the way of his ratings. The world is not fair
bryan says sonko is a buffoon.  If you disagree, you want to ask him for evidence.  I think he readily provides it in his claim.

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2014, 06:48:21 PM »
I think elevation of sonko type of siasa is a form of political protest and cynicism from nairobeans; they had rather someone who would entertain them than the usual lying conniving  thieving clean shaved politicians in grey suits ; Sonko provide comical relief.Kidero for all his corporate type look has done nothing to lift the spirit and hope of nairobeans.

We need to sink really down to sonko level to realize our leadership have failed. For now we can do with comedians and jokers...at least they do not pretend.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2014, 06:50:37 PM »
Negro is eccentric. Been doing blonde mohawks for eternities now. I wonder why it deserved a thread. I'd choke on my spit if Sonko acted normal
bryan says sonko is a buffoon.  If you disagree, you want to ask him for evidence.  I think he readily provides it in his claim.

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2014, 06:55:19 PM »
I think elevation of sonko type of siasa is a form of political protest and cynicism from nairobeans; they had rather someone who would entertain them than the usual lying conniving  thieving clean shaved politicians in grey suits ; Sonko provide comical relief.Kidero for all his corporate type look has done nothing to lift the spirit and hope of nairobeans.

We need to sink really down to sonko level to realize our leadership have failed. For now we can do with comedians and jokers...at least they do not pretend.
Nairobians have always had hoodlums and buffoons for political leaders.  Maina Kamanda, Ferdinand Waititu, David Mwenje, Fred Gumo, Rachel Shebesh...it's almost a requirement.

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2014, 07:00:25 PM »
Yes.I blame the transient population of the slums and other nairobians who do not really give much thought. Few people really call Nairobi home enough to care for it. The rest vote for the toughest thug who emerges from political party of their choice.
Nairobians have always had hoodlums and buffoons for political leaders.  Maina Kamanda, Ferdinand Waititu, David Mwenje, Fred Gumo, Rachel Shebesh...it's almost a requirement.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2014, 07:21:19 PM »
I hear you. Just like most people in USA, until the find themselves pushing 67 and asking gova help relocating back. lol.

Yes.I blame the transient population of the slums and other nairobians who do not really give much thought. Few people really call Nairobi home enough to care for it. The rest vote for the toughest thug who emerges from political party of their choice.

Offline Brynn

• Mega superstar
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2014, 07:29:57 PM »
Sometimes I wish I too could have some bitterness to let out on topics like these lol. I guess I'm wired differently.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2014, 03:52:42 PM »
The antics of Mbuvi will never change the fact that he is an escaped prisoner who is busy making laws for criminals. That the DPP and AG as well as Interior CS have not taken any steps to restore Mbuvi to prison is the greatest indictment of the system.

Recently when I revealed how easy it is to avoid prison in Kenya, some people reacted with shock. I decided not to mention Sonko because I wasn't quite sure so many Kenyans were not aware of this game. Sonko was sentenced to a long prison term. He "escaped". The truth is that he either was never in prison in the first place or having been out in exchange for monthly payments, stopped paying and thus the revelation that he had "escaped". It is also possible that somebody saw him - in fact I heard he committed new fraud while he was supposedly in prison!

This is the man who calls the president of the country directly and live on TV and sits long hours smoking bangi with him. To all this we are supposed to say nothing and must treat Uhuru as a God. The question is would any self respecting family man allow his son to keep the company of such a crook
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2014, 06:22:20 PM »

This is too funny. I guess politicians like celebs need to be memorable somehow.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2014, 06:46:46 PM »
You were right Omollo. I was talking to my brother in law..and one of his childhood friend in his nairobi remand..but he swear the guy is normally out...they [prisoners] are allowed to go and steal at night..and be back to the safe walls of prison. Most of the time though all he does is to coordinate crime  using his contacts out there..and guy is quite rich. He claims the guy is even fatter than when he was not in prison. He is ex-military who is waiting murder trial after they killed someone they had kidnapped along thika road. They use to do kidnapping for ransom...
The antics of Mbuvi will never change the fact that he is an escaped prisoner who is busy making laws for criminals. That the DPP and AG as well as Interior CS have not taken any steps to restore Mbuvi to prison is the greatest indictment of the system.

Recently when I revealed how easy it is to avoid prison in Kenya, some people reacted with shock. I decided not to mention Sonko because I wasn't quite sure so many Kenyans were not aware of this game. Sonko was sentenced to a long prison term. He "escaped". The truth is that he either was never in prison in the first place or having been out in exchange for monthly payments, stopped paying and thus the revelation that he had "escaped". It is also possible that somebody saw him - in fact I heard he committed new fraud while he was supposedly in prison!

This is the man who calls the president of the country directly and live on TV and sits long hours smoking bangi with him. To all this we are supposed to say nothing and must treat Uhuru as a God. The question is would any self respecting family man allow his son to keep the company of such a crook

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2014, 07:56:41 PM »
You were right Omollo. I was talking to my brother in law..and one of his childhood friend in his nairobi remand..but he swear the guy is normally out...they [prisoners] are allowed to go and steal at night..and be back to the safe walls of prison. Most of the time though all he does is to coordinate crime  using his contacts out there..and guy is quite rich. He claims the guy is even fatter than when he was not in prison. He is ex-military who is waiting murder trial after they killed someone they had kidnapped along thika road. They use to do kidnapping for ransom...
I can add that he is "inside" because that is the best alibi money can buy. Try accusing him of committing a crime outside and see how far you get when the Prisons Authorities swear an affidavit that he is in "maximum" security prison!

When he has gotten rich enough, he will set himself free easily. He will arrange for his "dead" body to be collected at the prison, sent to the city mortuary and then buried in Langata or some burial site that issues a certificate. Such a person's file is often thorough complete with staged photos of the "dead" man. He infiltrates the useless Kajwang Offices and substitutes his fingerprints with those of some Ugandan or dead man. Either way a search for him using fingerprints will go nowhere. There is a special group that deals with deletion and creation of old and new identities. This group can penetrate the UN system to delete or create a person in their database.  The last time I heard the service costs started from 300K.

The saddest part of all this is that in the past these thieves would hide largely because wananchi could report them and action would be taken. These days, wananchi know the dangers of even gossiping about it and they simply forget. However most criminals have adapted the Italian Mafia method. They simply migrate locally to other provinces or abroad to other countries and settle to enjoy their lives, occasionally dropping in to Kenya for a big job and vanishing back to the dead!

Most likely he will be acquitted on a day like Mpeketoni or Westgate. Nobody would notice.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread