Author Topic: Spinning the polls to salvage unpopular bbi  (Read 2454 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Spinning the polls to salvage unpopular bbi
« on: January 08, 2021, 11:48:15 AM »
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2021-01-08-bbi-referendum-will-flop-if-election-held-today-tifa-poll/

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Spinning the polls to salvage unpopular bbi
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2021, 12:58:44 PM »
Never ever trust Kenyan polls , this below is a good example of Handshake sponsored poll to manipulate public opinion . You realise it comes just a few days after Kangatas letter which pretty much damaged the BBIs PR with the so called fake 4 Million Signature collection.

The purpose of the putting out this poll and another follow up poll in a months time is to lead to certain conclusions in this case to propagate a  rising popularity BBI or conversely declining popularity of anti BBI .

Coming from the same polling firm that indicated that Omar Boga was winning Msambweni By election by 46% against Baders 36% . You know very well what was the outcome . Bure Kabisa

https://www.the-star.co.ke/counties/coast/2020-12-03-odms-omar-boga-favourite-to-become-next-msambweni-mp-poll/

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2021-01-08-bbi-referendum-will-flop-if-election-held-today-tifa-poll/

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2021, 01:27:11 PM »
Precisely my reading; this is fake poll by handshake crew; to show BBI just need 'more campaigning'; BBI has been with us for 3yrs now; everyone is aware of it; we are on it's fourth iteration now; nothing can salvage it;

But they are trying obviously to raid public coffers to 'market' it - basically pad their pockets - for the 2022 campaign.

My prayers is the court will save public money from this charade that is destined to dustbin.

Never ever trust Kenyan polls , this below is a good example of Handshake sponsored poll to manipulate public opinion . You realise it comes just a few days after Kangatas letter which pretty much damaged the BBIs PR with the so called fake 4 Million Signature collection.

The purpose of the putting out this poll and another follow up poll in a months time is to lead to certain conclusions in this case to propagate a  rising popularity BBI or conversely declining popularity of anti BBI .

Coming from the same polling firm that indicated that Omar Boga was winning Msambweni By election by 46% against Baders 36% . You know very well what was the outcome . Bure Kabisa

https://www.the-star.co.ke/counties/coast/2020-12-03-odms-omar-boga-favourite-to-become-next-msambweni-mp-poll/

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2021, 01:30:43 PM »
Scam I never ever support opinion polls, they are for highest bidder. Baba will unfortunately spend all his money he earned in handshake trying to spin. If I were baba I would cut a deal with Ruto and move on to produce more molasses for GEMA masses that's only way he can get back at mountain people.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2021, 03:51:33 PM »
After Diani I don't know if to dig TIFA polls. But this really rains on the hustler party. Especially because most of the Nays and Undecideds cited lack of information and not anger or frustration at GoK as Ruto would have us believe. Nays and Undecideds also want BBI as 2022 combo which is the plan anyway. Goebbels Itumbi seems to have stepped up anti-BBI propaganda on social media last several hours which indicates TIFA might be onto something.

Notably, a combination of those who would not vote and the unsure group represents 42 per cent of Kenyans.

"This means that there is still a considerable work that needs to be done by champions of both of yes or no campaigns to win over Kenyans to their side,” the survey concludes.

The survey established that 68 per cent of those who will not vote either way will do so because of lack information on the BBI proposals.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2021, 03:58:12 PM »
They should have broken this by region.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527