Author Topic: 13yrs later - CID re-opens PEV cases.  (Read 3754 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
13yrs later - CID re-opens PEV cases.
« on: November 23, 2020, 03:59:10 PM »
https://nation.africa/kenya/news/live-state-re-opens-post-election-violence-cases-3207486

Never mind kenya I think has six year stature of limitation

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: 13yrs later - CID re-opens PEV cases.
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2020, 05:21:14 PM »
Kinoti talks too much. He has not even solved much simpler murders like:
Wairimu still running around free now demanding earthly belongings of the husband she disposed in a septic tank.
Obado free like a bird after getting rid of his pregnant mpaango.
Jowie still free like a bird after slaughtering a woman in a bath tub etc........

https://nation.africa/kenya/news/live-state-re-opens-post-election-violence-cases-3207486

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2020, 05:39:07 PM »
Well he is only powerful for a few days - 24hrs or a weekend - then judiciary take over. That is why people should ignore these kind of jokes. Independent judiciary is the one you want.

Now why on earth Kadudu do you want innocent people to be denied their rights.

or you don't understand presumption of innocence.

Those suspects are out - having satisfied bail conditions - their day of judgement will come - and if found guilty - they will start serving their time.

If they were violating their bail terms - like trying to contact, bribe and intimidate witnesses - you can say DCI has failed.

Kinoti talks too much. He has not even solved much simpler murders like:
Wairimu still running around free now demanding earthly belongings of the husband she disposed in a septic tank.
Obado free like a bird after getting rid of his pregnant mpaango.
Jowie still free like a bird after slaughtering a woman in a bath tub etc........

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2020, 07:07:16 PM »
I see you are on top of things. Acting dumb as usual. Obviously it a political case not legal. It meant to remind GEMA who their enemy is. And how does CAH have statute of limitation?  :o
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2020, 07:20:07 PM »
I see angry Mandago hitting back... bad idea. Mobutu should send Nyoro or Kiunjuri for that - unless of course they got no oomph for it.

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2020, 07:53:12 PM »
It reeks of political naivety like your friends would do. Seem they haven't learnt anything 3yrs laters. It like foolish Raila driving a trojan horse that is visible from as far as the eye can see.

Political intrigues, trickery and games will be played but these ones are failed.

I can only think of someone with zero political experience is behind this - maybe Kibicho-Matiangi.

Some of these aces these guys are throwing should be kept for last minute - they are wasting them.

Have you seen RV produced PEV ace. No. Because those are last cards you play.

I see you are on top of things. Acting dumb as usual. Obviously it a political case not legal. It meant to remind GEMA who their enemy is. And how does CAH have statute of limitation?  :o

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2020, 07:55:21 PM »
This one was obvious political hackjob by a fool. It ought and will be called out by everyone. it's like BBI. It arrives DEAD.

When chief advisor is Atwoli - whom the Intellectually Complete Mukhisa - describes as empty brained - is the think tank - you got to produce such kind of hare brained ideas.

Robina and Atwoli difference is the same :)

I see angry Mandago hitting back... bad idea. Mobutu should send Nyoro or Kiunjuri for that - unless of course they got no oomph for it.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2020, 08:24:22 PM »
War crimes and crimes against humanity have no time limitations. UG kalenjins will be dealt with, so will mungiki amd luo gangs

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2020, 08:37:49 PM »
DCI - Police - Killed more people than all the 3 groups combined. UG Kalenjin rose to defend Luo Nation - because Gen Ali had filled up Kisumu morgue. In Bomet and Kericho people dug tarmac and fell trees specifically to stop Kibaki sending reinforcement to Kisumu. Kibaki was determined to exterminate Luos. By day one the morgue was full..Kalenjin got really angry seeing our beloved ODM comrades :) undergo genocide. And Luos were just armed with stones...and did NOT merit shoot to kill orders.

This was before Kalenjin nation erupted on Kibaki swearing night.

Of all 1000 plus people who died - most died from gunshot wounds.

DCI cannot investigate themselves.

War crimes and crimes against humanity have no time limitations. UG kalenjins will be dealt with, so will mungiki amd luo gangs

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2020, 08:42:21 PM »
Raila is co-president giving such greenlight for political moves. Despite your hurrahs here last week that Ruto meets Uhuru for 3 hours. Of course it is the best time to start unleashing anti-Mobutu cards like Kiambaa and holocaust PEV. It make it rough for Mobutu forked tongue cause people can see him for the vermin he really is. They only have molasses something against Raila

Trojan enugu is a big success. I mean it now headline news for Uhuruto to meet. for few minutes.

It reeks of political naivety like your friends would do. Seem they haven't learnt anything 3yrs laters. It like foolish Raila driving a trojan horse that is visible from as far as the eye can see.

Political intrigues, trickery and games will be played but these ones are failed.

I can only think of someone with zero political experience is behind this - maybe Kibicho-Matiangi.

Some of these aces these guys are throwing should be kept for last minute - they are wasting them.

Have you seen RV produced PEV ace. No. Because those are last cards you play.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2020, 08:43:31 PM »
BBI is dead is your usual noise and hubris. Hustler carcass is dead and buried of course.

This one was obvious political hackjob by a fool. It ought and will be called out by everyone. it's like BBI. It arrives DEAD.

When chief advisor is Atwoli - whom the Intellectually Complete Mukhisa - describes as empty brained - is the think tank - you got to produce such kind of hare brained ideas.

Robina and Atwoli difference is the same :)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2020, 08:44:53 PM »
Ultimate aim is to sway public opinion but if you execute it foolishly; That is the bottomline; it will have same result it has had 3yrs now; zero effect; Ruto will become even more popular in GEMA; as GEMA people can see the dangerous games.

Raila maybe is senile - but these to me - look like games by political neophyte.

Mzito Ruto is sleepwalking to PORK. As long as Raila is convinced he has some GEMA backing - RUTO IS SLEEPWALKING.

My biggest fear is Raila get extinguished and become a spoiler like he did to Uhuru in 2002.

Raila is co-president giving such greenlight for political moves. Despite your hurrahs here last week that Ruto meets Uhuru for 3 hours. Of course it is the best time to start unleashing anti-Mobutu cards like Kiambaa and holocaust PEV. It make it rough for Mobutu forked tongue cause people can see him for the vermin he really is. They only have molasses something against Raila

Trojan enugu is a big success. I mean it now headline news for Uhuruto to meet. for few minutes.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2020, 08:46:12 PM »
Heckling mode :) BBI arrived dead. 18% national support. Rejected by almost everyone. Time barred. Doomed. DOA.

Hustler nation :) - mambo biad -

BBI is dead is your usual noise and hubris. Hustler carcass is dead and buried of course.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2020, 08:51:40 PM »
BBI is the national currency. Noone remember hustler and wheelbarrow. That the real thing going down. Warugurus are busy selling those extra MPs on ground.

Heckling mode :) BBI arrived dead. 18% national support. Rejected by almost everyone. Time barred. Doomed. DOA.

Hustler nation :) - mambo biad -

« Last Edit: November 23, 2020, 10:22:14 PM by Robina »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2020, 08:56:40 PM »
Which ground want extra mps :)  Okay let give it's time; you'll disappear in great shame; when kenyans make this very clear.
BBI is the national currency. Noone remember hustler and wheelbarrow. That the real
thing going down. Warugurus are busy selling those extra MPs on ground

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2020, 10:21:48 PM »
GEMA

Which ground want extra mps :)  Okay let give it's time; you'll disappear in great shame; when kenyans make this very clear.
BBI is the national currency. Noone remember hustler and wheelbarrow. That the real
thing going down. Warugurus are busy selling those extra MPs on ground

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2020, 10:29:05 PM »
Uhuru can't accept that he is most hated president in his backyard. He is swinging so dangerously.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2020, 02:18:50 PM »
Ruto respond to Kinoti and company

The provocative INCITEMENT to ethnic hate/division INTENDED by the ressurection of PEV is an EVIL attempt to resuscitate the TRIBE project DESTROYED by the HUSTLER movements' REALISATION that poverty and unemployment DELIBERATELY bred by poor leadership is our PROBLEM NOT our tribes.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2020, 08:42:56 PM »
Well Gatheca has stfu on Kinoti. I wonder what this guy's smoke waking up one  morning and spewing dangerous stuff. Kinoti should be sacked immediately.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2020, 08:44:46 PM »
He is getting misused by Kibicho - poor guy now has no face - and is now damaged goods - whatever he does - it will be seen to be political. He needs to be fired pronto.
Well Gatheca has stfu on Kinoti. I wonder what this guy's smoke waking up one  morning and spewing dangerous stuff. Kinoti should be sacked immediately.