Author Topic: The reigning Dictator in West Africa Paul Biya - 42 yEARS  (Read 2092 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
The reigning Dictator in West Africa Paul Biya - 42 yEARS
« on: November 22, 2020, 07:15:02 PM »
https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/11/21/paul-biya-is-offering-cameroons-anglophones-too-little-too-late/https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/11/21/paul-biya-is-offering-cameroons-anglophones-too-little-too-late/
This bastard is still reigning
I blame it on the docile Cameroonian elite
The ones I have met in America are French in their thoughts and culture. They love to dress up and chase white skirts.

Very docile morons

In this news clip

Paul Biya campaigns in 2018

Malawi on a permanent feeding program
Kenya taxing poor

Zimbabwe vaccinating its population against Cholera that is killing hundreds

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: The reigning Dictator in West Africa Paul Biya - 42 yEARS
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2020, 07:45:58 PM »
https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/11/21/paul-biya-is-offering-cameroons-anglophones-too-little-too-late/https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/11/21/paul-biya-is-offering-cameroons-anglophones-too-little-too-late/
This bastard is still reigning
I blame it on the docile Cameroonian elite
The ones I have met in America are French in their thoughts and culture. They love to dress up and chase white skirts.

Very docile morons

In this news clip

Paul Biya campaigns in 2018

Malawi on a permanent feeding program
Kenya taxing poor

Zimbabwe vaccinating its population against Cholera that is killing hundreds

There is the Ambazonia abattoir happening silently.  Most of the ones I know speak both French and English.  I think they hang together in the diaspora.

The Camerounian definitely loves his style.  They are blowhards like no other.  The only other group with a comparable chip on their shoulder I have seen are Russians.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2020, 09:14:04 PM »
I heard as soon as he elected; he appoints a prime minister and heads to Paris Riviera where he spend most of the time there.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2020, 09:15:47 PM »
LOL - Biya apparently spend time at Intercontinental Hotel in Geneva - I lived just  a block from there for a year.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2020, 09:16:13 PM »
I heard as soon as he elected; he appoints a prime minister and heads to Paris Riviera where he spend most of the time there.

Yes, He uses the oil money to buy his protection from military and political elites. He never rules. He is just a figure head that lives in PARIS. He lives in a Hotel in Paris

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2020, 09:20:51 PM »
Apparently Swiss - I use to pass the hotel daily - no wonder I use to see lots of Africans around. I stayed 100m in Avenue De Bude. The hotel looks like just like another block of hotel ; uninspiring. These west african wako na shida. I guess he use swiss banks to launder his money - and he knows they don't care - unlike Paris/France that belong to EU.

Yes, He uses the oil money to buy his protection from military and political elites. He never rules. He is just a figure head that lives in PARIS. He lives in a Hotel in Paris

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2020, 09:37:18 PM »
Apparently Swiss - I use to pass the hotel daily - no wonder I use to see lots of Africans around. I stayed 100m in Avenue De Bude. The hotel looks like just like another block of hotel ; uninspiring. These west african wako na shida. I guess he use swiss banks to launder his money - and he knows they don't care - unlike Paris/France that belong to EU.

Yeah, His wife is a Fashonista. West Africans are morally Bankrupt heathens. That is why they sold over  4 million africans to Slavery with no Qualms. The fuckers will sell their mothers to get ahead