Author Topic: Robina - Muslim reject BBI - Raila raundi hii amalamba chini  (Read 4823 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Robina - Muslim reject BBI - Raila raundi hii amalamba chini
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2020, 09:21:21 PM »
Governors who are scared of DCI cannot carry sell BBI. I am not sure apart from Raila and Kielwekw who else support BBI. Maybe the desperate Kalonzo. The kenya public - something you don't seem to understand - in all forms and shapes - have rejected it.

You make it sound that leaders can meet somewhere and pass almost anything without care of public sentiment. THIS IS WHY I TOLD YOU PARLIAMENTARY SYSTEM will NEVER PASS. It took you 3yrs to realize it. Kenya will not accept to give up their power to elect PORK and have some MPigs do it.

Kenya politics doesn't work like that. There is tribalism - but there is also things that unite kenyans. A retrogressive document that bring in imperial presidency and weaken institution unites kenyans against it.

This is why Kenya politicians as much as ticking tribal box - need to be on top of issues and development.

Anyway BBI is waste of time and effort -  it's already time -barred.

Those supkem wazee are no march for Joho, Kingi, Samboja, Godhanas - entire Coast cream in BBI. Outstanding failure Omar and Jicho pevu and supkem - that worse than empty tank.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2020, 09:25:58 PM »
That funny- is this spin or denial? - hope at least you don't lie to yourself.

NASA is intact- Kalonzo is the biggest BBI cheerleader. He is very happy after NEC approved it unanimously. Mdvd has been offered DPM and is sulking in the tent. Catch him dead canoodling with Mobutu - a bad omen in Western. Even hopeless Weta cannot join Mobutu. If you follow your own logic that Maang'i is a nobody- I wonder what you think of Mobutu chances in western? Washiali and Barasa and loser Khalwale. Entire creme is BBI. The match there is actually Mdvd vs Oparanya - Mobutu is DOA. Wait for the Mumias by-election and hustler wave will mysteriously go mute.

Jubilee mean machine... hehe. Let say Jubilee bedrock was RVGema. Now of course Gema have bolted. Uhuru and entire creme openly drumming Raila. Now of course you can regale with "ground" - but you have NIS report :) - any real contest Mobutu and Kurias duck. I told you there are by elections all over - Nyoro bedroom Kiharu, Naivasha, Kahawa Sukari - hustler wave is MIA. It literally Jubilee (Kieleweke) vs ODM in Kahawa. 2012 Mobutu was dying to showcase URP in MCA and cattle dip chairman duels.

The truth is Mobutu is struggling to hold together URP as Lonyangapuos scatter. Poghisio was URP now he is Kanu with all Pokots. Ali Robas and Yattanis and Keynans. Which Jubilee laity is this you have in mind? "Ground"? Raila took off with TNA Gema + Gusii). Ruto has few Nyoros and Kuria - exactly as Kanu 2002 with Uhuru and Karume in Kiambu.

You sound like Kalonzo who thought taking ODM nameplate was taking the party. After realizing his folly - he changed it to a car wiper :) . Jubilee is intact under Ruto. Those engaging Raila are signing their retirement early. NASA is dead as dodo.
Nothing has changed.

2005 - Gema vs non-Gema
2010 - NARC vs URP

2022 is 2002/2010 redux. Trojan has hived off TNA and retained NASA bulk. Jubilee Asili is URP.

It will get overwhelming rejected - and that rejection -will be an indictment of his gov and legacy. It has no path to victory. if Ruto could get 30% in 2010 against insanely popular COK 2010 - this BBI is dead on arrival. Ruto and team had minor issues on abortion, gay rights. But this one has MAJOR MAJOR FLAWS. After spending maybe 30B - it's fortune will improve to 30% - from 18% - as 70% of Kenyan vote NO.

Kenyans are very progressive people. They are not ugandans or tanzanians. They will reject a retrogressive document without much a do.

Kibaki tried this in 2005 - bringing Kilifi draft - it was huge embarrassment.

And how does Uhuru soil his legacy? BBI correct the Kilifi and Naivasha ukora by Mpigs - restore Bomas and CoE drafts. BBI edges Kenya towards parliamentary federalism - a proper model that Pundit vouches for in the few times he breaks free of the tribal yoke.

BBI is the best legacy Uhuru Kenyatta can bequeath Kenya.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2020, 09:28:47 PM »
Condensed nonsenses.  Let me ignore the rest. Phogs was in Wiper. Lonyapuo is KANU damu. You're back after seeing a few GEMA leader with Raila. :) :)

BBI is not worth wasting time with. It's already time barred.  Let them start step one. Collect 1 Million signatures and take it IEBC - where Chebukati will fire himself. I think they will hit the first court case....around then.

By the time they are done with signature collection and verification - we are in June 2021.

Let see if Judiciary that it targets will not throw enough banans on it's way.

We cannot allow our sacrosanct constitution to be messed up with it.

Let them play politics with something else.

NASA is intact- Kalonzo is the biggest BBI cheerleader. He is very happy after NEC approved it unanimously. Mdvd has been offered DPM and is sulking in the tent. Catch him dead canoodling with Mobutu - a bad omen in Western. Even hopeless Weta cannot join Mobutu. If you follow your own logic that Maang'i is a nobody- I wonder what you think of Mobutu chances in western? Washiali and Barasa and loser Khalwale. Entire creme is BBI. The match there is actually Mdvd vs Oparanya - Mobutu is DOA. Wait for the Mumias by-election and hustler wave will mysteriously go mute.

Jubilee mean machine... hehe. Let say Jubilee bedrock was RVGema. Now of course Gema have bolted. Uhuru and entire creme openly drumming Raila. Now of course you can regale with "ground" - but you have NIS report :) - any real contest Mobutu and Kurias duck. I told you there are by elections all over - Nyoro bedroom Kiharu, Naivasha, Kahawa Sukari - hustler wave is MIA. It literally Jubilee (Kieleweke) vs ODM in Kahawa. 2012 Mobutu was dying to showcase URP in MCA and cattle dip chairman duels.

The truth is Mobutu is struggling to hold together URP as Lonyangapuos scatter. Poghisio was URP now he is Kanu with all Pokots. Ali Robas and Yattanis and Keynans. Which Jubilee laity is this you have in mind? "Ground"? Raila took off with TNA Gema + Gusii). Ruto has few Nyoros and Kuria - exactly as Kanu 2002 with Uhuru and Karume in Kiambu.

You sound like Kalonzo who thought taking ODM nameplate was taking the party. After realizing his folly - he changed it to a car wiper :) . Jubilee is intact under Ruto. Those engaging Raila are signing their retirement early. NASA is dead as dodo.
Nothing has changed.

2005 - Gema vs non-Gema
2010 - NARC vs URP

2022 is 2002/2010 redux. Trojan has hived off TNA and retained NASA bulk. Jubilee Asili is URP.

It will get overwhelming rejected - and that rejection -will be an indictment of his gov and legacy. It has no path to victory. if Ruto could get 30% in 2010 against insanely popular COK 2010 - this BBI is dead on arrival. Ruto and team had minor issues on abortion, gay rights. But this one has MAJOR MAJOR FLAWS. After spending maybe 30B - it's fortune will improve to 30% - from 18% - as 70% of Kenyan vote NO.

Kenyans are very progressive people. They are not ugandans or tanzanians. They will reject a retrogressive document without much a do.

And how does Uhuru soil his legacy? BBI correct the Kilifi and Naivasha ukora by Mpigs - restore Bomas and CoE drafts. BBI edges Kenya towards parliamentary federalism - a proper model that Pundit vouches for in the few times he breaks free of the tribal yoke.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2020, 09:34:50 PM »
BBI is Raila Manifesto - 2022 - whole 2 years away. It right on time. Of course they must build momentum, lineup and "postpone" to 2022 to save money for covid recovery.

These "Kenyans" or "laity" you have in mind.. surely they exist in reality? Let see them in Msambweni - since you chickened in Gema areas. It should be walkover with Ukunda or Diani beach boys who are native hustlers. But you tell us it ODM stronghold :) - anything to duck the arrow. I hope they are going for by election in Gatundu North and Kirinyaga senate. I guarantee Mobutu will be MIA. He is only popular in your echo chamber.

Governors who are scared of DCI cannot carry sell BBI. I am not sure apart from Raila and Kielwekw who else support BBI. Maybe the desperate Kalonzo. The kenya public - something you don't seem to understand - in all forms and shapes - have rejected it.

You make it sound that leaders can meet somewhere and pass almost anything without care of public sentiment. THIS IS WHY I TOLD YOU PARLIAMENTARY SYSTEM will NEVER PASS. It took you 3yrs to realize it. Kenya will not accept to give up their power to elect PORK and have some MPigs do it.

Kenya politics doesn't work like that. There is tribalism - but there is also things that unite kenyans. A retrogressive document that bring in imperial presidency and weaken institution unites kenyans against it.

This is why Kenya politicians as much as ticking tribal box - need to be on top of issues and development.

Those supkem wazee are no march for Joho, Kingi, Samboja, Godhanas - entire Coast cream in BBI. Outstanding failure Omar and Jicho pevu and supkem - that worse than empty tank.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2020, 09:40:21 PM »
I know how to analyze politics :) and therefore pushing mswabweni and sijui mca by-election is laughable. Give up. Long before NIS told you BBI was 18% popular - I already told you. Did I wait for some MCA seat to know it.

Jesus - what a moron.

BBI is Raila Manifesto - 2022 - whole 2 years away. It right on time. Of course they must build momentum, lineup and "postpone" to 2022 to save money for covid recovery.

These "Kenyans" or "laity" you have in mind.. surely they exist in reality? Let see them in Msambweni - since you chickened in Gema areas. It should be walkover with Ukunda or Diani beach boys who are native hustlers. But you tell us it ODM stronghold :) - anything to duck the arrow. I hope they are going for by election in Gatundu North and Kirinyaga senate. I guarantee Mobutu will be MIA. He is only popular in your echo chamber.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2020, 09:50:27 PM »
Actually you started by telling us BBI is illegal in 2018 - funds not approved by MPs, no act of parliament, whatnot. Aukot and omtata ran to court - Weldon Korir trashed their nonsense.

Now it time-barred how?? They been sitting on it for 2 years themselves. Think logically - Uhuru-Raila have not been in a hurry at all.

Pogs and Lonya are Pokot creme - both BBI. Donge? The rest of the local Nyoros are not worth pocket-change. Pogs of course was URP 2013 and lost to Lonya. That he won Kacheliba MP in Wiper just show Pokot are hard nut.

Condensed nonsenses.  Let me ignore the rest. Phogs was in Wiper. Lonyapuo is KANU damu. You're back after seeing a few GEMA leader with Raila. :) :)

BBI is not worth wasting time with. It's already time barred.  Let them start step one. Collect 1 Million signatures and take it IEBC - where Chebukati will fire himself. I think they will hit the first court case....around then.

By the time they are done with signature collection and verification - we are in June 2021.

Let see if Judiciary that it targets will not throw enough banans on it's way.

We cannot allow our sacrosanct constitution to be messed up with it.

Let them play politics with something else.

Nothing has changed.

2005 - Gema vs non-Gema
2010 - NARC vs URP

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2020, 09:53:48 PM »
19% has Itumbi La Mada fingerprints all over. Duhh. If Mobutu was popular he would be dying to prove it - instead he is kissing Uhuru drunk ass at every opportunity. Yet Uhuru is so unpopular - that an obvious contradiction.

I know how to analyze politics :) and therefore pushing mswabweni and sijui mca by-election is laughable. Give up. Long before NIS told you BBI was 18% popular - I already told you. Did I wait for some MCA seat to know it.

Jesus - what a moron.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2020, 09:56:11 PM »
Pundit maybe am mistaken- could you come again please? Why is hustler wave not in Msambweni - is it such solid ODM stronghold or does gravity not work there. Please note am slow scientist.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2020, 09:57:29 PM »
To proof what -except waste money - when you're ahead - you don't need to proof. Ruto knows the real contest is 2022. Any other is an expensive distraction. Ruto already did all that in 2010.
19% has Itumbi La Mada fingerprints all over. Duhh. If Mobutu was popular he would be dying to prove it - instead he is kissing Uhuru drunk ass at every opportunity. Yet Uhuru is so unpopular - that an obvious contradiction.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2020, 09:58:43 PM »
First when were Mswabweni election held? Secondly if Badi win - I guess you'll shut up forever? Hell No - you will keep appearing and disappearing depending on Raila daily fortunes and misfortunes.

You're not slow. You're an idiot.

Pundit maybe am mistaken- could you come again please? Why is hustler wave not in Msambweni - is it such solid ODM stronghold or does gravity not work there. Please note am slow scientist.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2020, 10:05:04 PM »
To maintain hustler wave fiction. 2010 Mobutu FAILED - he was only good for DP with 15% URP. Kingmaker. PORK ni ngumu sana. Today Mobutu has powerless pompous position akin to Raila NARA PM. Damned if he does - damned if he does not.

To proof what -except waste money - when you're ahead - you don't need to proof. Ruto knows the real contest is 2022. Any other is an expensive distraction. Ruto already did all that in 2010.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2020, 10:20:14 PM »
I guess you are brain-dead - it must be that foul in the echo chamber. You should come up for air now and then. Sorry I didn't catch that - are you saying Feisal Bader will win?

First when were Mswabweni election held? Secondly if Badi win - I guess you'll shut up forever? Hell No - you will keep appearing and disappearing depending on Raila daily fortunes and misfortunes.

You're not slow. You're an idiot.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2020, 10:45:44 PM »
Muslim Advisory Council backs BBI

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2020, 10:50:30 PM »
URP-TNA was 50-50 coalition that shared gov including presidency. Something Raila never could achieve.  In meantime PORK ni ngumu but with Raila on ballot - ni Rahisi sana.
To maintain hustler wave fiction. 2010 Mobutu FAILED - he was only good for DP with 15% URP. Kingmaker. PORK ni ngumu sana. Today Mobutu has powerless pompous position akin to Raila NARA PM. Damned if he does - damned if he does not.