Author Topic: Robina - Muslim reject BBI - Raila raundi hii amalamba chini  (Read 4761 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Robina - Muslim reject BBI - Raila raundi hii amalamba chini
« on: November 22, 2020, 03:10:43 PM »
"BBI will create an imperial president. It will weaken the checks and balances that have been put in place to check the executive," Supkem Chairman Hassan Ole Naado said.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2020-11-22-muslim-leaders-reject-bbi-referendum-push/

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Re: Robina - Muslim reject BBI - Raila raundi hii amalamba chini
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2020, 07:57:57 PM »
Not just Muslims everyone apart from Luo nyanza is condemning this monster. Honestly how do you bring mbimbii when citizens are being destroyed by a disease? Baba is so so far from reality he should just quit at this pace Ruto will win by not less than 80% of legitimate votes cast. The deep state have coiled their tail like a dog, they threw everything against Mzito Ruto with no tangible effects.
Ruto is our next president,even Robina na kichwa know.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2020, 08:36:21 PM »
He can play spoiler with his Luo automatons. Ruto has to be careful not to extinguish Baba. He needs to be deluded. So this BBI 2.0 although dead on arrival should be revived into BBI 3.0. He has to be kept hopefully and be made to contest next PORK - with maDVD's like Kioni from GEMA.

If he sense he has no path - he will become a kingmaker - and could fish anyone from GEMA and try to push him through.

So Ruto has to play subterfuge - make sure Baba has enough firepower to get his name to IEBC and then beat him like Luhya's Isukuti.

Not just Muslims everyone apart from Luo nyanza is condemning this monster. Honestly how do you bring mbimbii when citizens are being destroyed by a disease? Baba is so so far from reality he should just quit at this pace Ruto will win by not less than 80% of legitimate votes cast. The deep state have coiled their tail like a dog, they threw everything against Mzito Ruto with no tangible effects.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2020, 08:20:04 AM »
He can play spoiler with his Luo automatons. Ruto has to be careful not to extinguish Baba. He needs to be deluded. So this BBI 2.0 although dead on arrival should be revived into BBI 3.0. He has to be kept hopefully and be made to contest next PORK - with maDVD's like Kioni from GEMA.

If he sense he has no path - he will become a kingmaker - and could fish anyone from GEMA and try to push him through.

So Ruto has to play subterfuge - make sure Baba has enough firepower to get his name to IEBC and then beat him like Luhya's Isukuti.

Didn't think of that angle, very valid, real politics.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2020, 08:13:56 PM »
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2020, 08:31:21 PM »
GEMA is BBI.. only a few noisemakers like Njuri are still watermelon.

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2020, 08:36:14 PM »
Still flogging a dead horse. They will be carried by public tsunami.
Raila meets Mt Kenya leaders, says referendum drive still on

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2020-11-23-raila-meets-mt-kenya-leaders-says-referendum-drive-still-on/

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2020, 08:49:32 PM »
Which tsunami is that- hustler nation? Can we see it in Msambweni? Those supkem will equally be carried by BBI tsunami. Status quo vs the BBI goodies is no-brainer.

Still flogging a dead horse. They will be carried by public tsunami.
Raila meets Mt Kenya leaders, says referendum drive still on

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2020-11-23-raila-meets-mt-kenya-leaders-says-referendum-drive-still-on/

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2020, 08:52:22 PM »
Okay; Uhuru soils his legacy and waste public funds; ingine ni drama. I think he has NIS intelligence to help him out.
Which tsunami is that- hustler nation? Can we see it in Msambweni? Those supkem will equally be carried by BBI tsunami. Status quo vs the BBI goodies is no-brainer.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2020, 08:54:13 PM »
That 19% poll by NIS  :) smh

Okay; Uhuru soils his legacy and waste public funds; ingine ni drama. I think he has NIS intelligence to help him out.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2020, 08:57:05 PM »
And how does Uhuru soil his legacy? BBI correct the Kilifi and Naivasha ukora by Mpigs - restore Bomas and CoE drafts. BBI edges Kenya towards parliamentary federalism - a proper model that Pundit vouches for in the few times he breaks free of the tribal yoke.

BBI is the best legacy Uhuru Kenyatta can bequeath Kenya.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2020, 08:57:53 PM »
I think 19% is generous - Luo Nyanza is about 10% - I don't see anywhere else anybody is excited about BBI.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2020, 08:59:48 PM »
It will get overwhelming rejected - and that rejection -will be an indictment of his gov and legacy. It has no path to victory. if Ruto could get 30% in 2010 against insanely popular COK 2010 - this BBI is dead on arrival. Ruto and team had minor issues on abortion, gay rights. But this one has MAJOR MAJOR FLAWS. After spending maybe 30B - it's fortune will improve to 30% - from 18% - as 70% of Kenyan vote NO.

Kenyans are very progressive people. They are not ugandans or tanzanians. They will reject a retrogressive document without much a do.

Kibaki tried this in 2005 - bringing Kilifi draft - it was huge embarrassment.

And how does Uhuru soil his legacy? BBI correct the Kilifi and Naivasha ukora by Mpigs - restore Bomas and CoE drafts. BBI edges Kenya towards parliamentary federalism - a proper model that Pundit vouches for in the few times he breaks free of the tribal yoke.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2020, 09:02:28 PM »
Right- you and Itumbi ran a secret poll but neglected to brief us. If BBI was unpopular- or hustler wave was real - it would pass muster in the ground - byelections, defections, etc. Instead you tell us all Mt Kenya leaders have been intimidated. Who has intimidated Kalonzo? Or Atwoli. Or Lonyangapuo. The defections are in the opposite direction - away from Mobutu.

Hustler start and end in URP.

I think 19% is generous - Luo Nyanza is about 10% - I don't see anywhere else anybody is excited about BBI.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2020, 09:04:49 PM »
Pundit- Mobutu is losing the few remnants- Lonyangapuo, Maang'is. Even Duale hide behind "pastoralists" and won't take a stand.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2020, 09:05:12 PM »
Itumbi and many online polls have consistently shown less than 20%. NIS less than 20%. All key groups have issues with BBI.

This one cannot be salvaged.

I pray they go ahead and press on - collect signatures - without ammending it.

Not only will Raila lose his so called "reformist" credentials - and he will realize just how impossible it is to turn the progressive clock back in Kenya.

It won't get to a referendum - because COK 2010 will block it - and protect itself.

Right- you and Itumbi ran a secret poll but neglected to brief us. If BBI was unpopular- or hustler wave was real - it would pass
muster in the ground - byelections, defections, etc. Instead you tell us all Mt Kenya leaders have been intimidated. Who has intimidated Kalonzo? Or Atwoli. Or Lonyangapuo. The defections are in the opposite direction - away from Mobutu.

Hustler start and end in URP.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2020, 09:06:45 PM »
You're scrapping the bottom of barrel - looking for minnows - who at best - contribute nothing to Ruto. Maangi bring zero votes to Ruto. He is just somebody to organize nyama Choma in Gusii visits to Ruto. The same with Lonyangapuo - he has issues with Gideon Moi - otherwise Ruto has his own Jubilee folks in West Pokot led by Kachapin the former governor.
Pundit- Mobutu is losing the few remnants- Lonyangapuo, Maang'is. Even Duale hide behind "pastoralists" and won't take a stand.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2020, 09:08:17 PM »
Nothing has changed.

2005 - Gema vs non-Gema
2010 - NARC vs URP

2022 is 2002/2010 redux. Trojan has hived off TNA and retained NASA bulk. Jubilee Asili is URP.

It will get overwhelming rejected - and that rejection -will be an indictment of his gov and legacy. It has no path to victory. if Ruto could get 30% in 2010 against insanely popular COK 2010 - this BBI is dead on arrival. Ruto and team had minor issues on abortion, gay rights. But this one has MAJOR MAJOR FLAWS. After spending maybe 30B - it's fortune will improve to 30% - from 18% - as 70% of Kenyan vote NO.

Kenyans are very progressive people. They are not ugandans or tanzanians. They will reject a retrogressive document without much a do.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2020, 09:09:39 PM »
 You sound like Kalonzo who thought taking ODM nameplate was taking the party. After realizing his folly - he changed it to a car wiper :) . Jubilee is intact under Ruto. Those engaging Raila are signing their retirement early. NASA is dead as dodo.
Nothing has changed.

2005 - Gema vs non-Gema
2010 - NARC vs URP

2022 is 2002/2010 redux. Trojan has hived off TNA and retained NASA bulk. Jubilee Asili is URP.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2020, 09:12:06 PM »
Those supkem wazee are no march for Joho, Kingi, Samboja, Godhanas - entire Coast cream in BBI. Outstanding failure Omar and Jicho pevu and supkem - that worse than empty tank.

You're scrapping the bottom of barrel - looking for minnows - who at best - contribute nothing to Ruto. Maangi bring zero votes to Ruto. He is just somebody to organize nyama Choma in Gusii visits to Ruto. The same with Lonyangapuo - he has issues with Gideon Moi - otherwise Ruto has his own Jubilee folks in West Pokot led by Kachapin the former governor.