Author Topic: What Pundit REALLY means when he says 'Kwa ground things are different'  (Read 2094 times)

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
...herein follows the full spectrum of his tangatanga vocabulary where 'ground' is concerned.

1. Hayuko kwa ground (he isn't giving handouts/giving handouts in a manner that the recipients arent satisfied)

2. Advisers wake ndio wabaya (the goon has tried to reach the aspirant and be that adviser, with little or no success)

3. Huyo? That's a very serious joker! (In their evaluation, that aspirant is too poor to dish out handouts)

4. Ground imemkubali (that one has distributed handouts in the recommended proportions)

5.Huyo ataanguka asubuhi (that one refused to produce any money)

6. Mwambie akuje ground (tell him to bring handouts)

7. Kwa ground watu wanasema ni wewe tu (please put your hand in the pocket and give me something)

Maybe he can add the ones I may have missed :D

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: What Pundit REALLY means when he says 'Kwa ground things are different'
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2020, 03:39:30 PM »
Pundit is Dr Spin... he tagged along "they are playing Raila" for 2 years. Now it is "vitu kwa ground" - anything that cannot be measured. Direct contests are avoided at all costs. Note how loudly silent they are now in Msambweni... apparently there are no hustlers on the entire stretch of Ukunda Beach. :o  Because fiction will not work when there are actual ballots to be counted.

Today you can count regions in Kenya where Tangatanga has no followers apart from the nondescript "hustlers." Gusii, Pokot, etc.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2020, 03:41:11 PM »
Kwa ground mambo ni tofauti. There is no single formulae to win the ground. Many paupers have been elected. It almost like an expirement. Sometimes people elect a rich man - then he disappoint them. So they go for pauper. They sometimes try educated man. Then they go for an idiot. They go for a thug. Then they decide to try a pastor. They go for a woman, a young man, a disabled. Name it. They will try it.

Kenyans kwa ground are trying all the formulaes.

What is important is CHANGE. Know people are rarely satisifeiid and will be looking for change. Be that CHANGE. If they elected a Prof - and he fails them - don't think they will be keen to elect another Prof. They will try a Kalembe Ndile.

Good politician always in on the ground and keep their ears on the ground so they can pick the trends, the issues and run ahead of them.

...herein follows the full spectrum of his tangatanga vocabulary where 'ground' is concerned.

1. Hayuko kwa ground (he isn't giving handouts/giving handouts in a manner that the recipients arent satisfied)

2. Advisers wake ndio wabaya (the goon has tried to reach the aspirant and be that adviser, with little or no success)

3. Huyo? That's a very serious joker! (In their evaluation, that aspirant is too poor to dish out handouts)

4. Ground imemkubali (that one has distributed handouts in the recommended proportions)

5.Huyo ataanguka asubuhi (that one refused to produce any money)

6. Mwambie akuje ground (tell him to bring handouts)

7. Kwa ground watu wanasema ni wewe tu (please put your hand in the pocket and give me something)

Maybe he can add the ones I may have missed :D

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2020, 03:43:47 PM »
My record speak for itself. If I was spinning - I will longer be gone online - like most of you. I always try to be realistic. Yes politics you need to understand the dynamics of the game.

It's dynamic. Trump won 4yrs ago. That I predicted. He lost it this time. I also saw it coming. That is just an example.

Pundit is Dr Spin... he tagged along "they are playing Raila" for 2 years. Now it is "vitu kwa ground" - anything that cannot be measured. Direct contests are avoided at all costs. Note how loudly silent they are now in Msambweni... apparently there are no hustlers on the entire stretch of Ukunda Beach. :o  Because fiction will not work when there are actual ballots to be counted.

Today you can count regions in Kenya where Tangatanga has no followers apart from the nondescript "hustlers." Gusii, Pokot, etc.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2020, 03:55:39 PM »
So what are the "dynamics" in Msambweni?

My record speak for itself. If I was spinning - I will longer be gone online - like most of you. I always try to be realistic. Yes politics you need to understand the dynamics of the game.

It's dynamic. Trump won 4yrs ago. That I predicted. He lost it this time. I also saw it coming. That is just an example.

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2020, 04:12:59 PM »
You are really anal about Msambweni.
It's ODM versus Ruto's Jubilee Asili.
Mvurya and Kwale political honchos are backing Ruto man - wading off invasion from Mombasa Joho.
Joho and Kwale Senator Juma Boy - backing Boga Power:)
I really cannot tell who will win.
Ruto man is like Okoth brother - he was running CDF on behalf of the his cousin the dead MP.
Boga is a former MCA.
Corona has affected campaigns.
Who will win? I don't know; it's off radar nationally.
Ruto technically was hand-tied by Tuju so Jubilee will not go there officially.

Elsewhere - Mosese Kuria has party contesting in 3 of GEMA MCA seats - against Jubilee.

I think Jubilee is so unpopular it will probably lose ;)

So what are the "dynamics" in Msambweni?