Author Topic: Pierre Nkurunziza kaput: Corona might sweep mwafrika scum after all  (Read 2682 times)

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
Heart attack just after elections.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Burundi president Nkurunziza is dead of heart attack.his wife in ICU in agha khan Nairobi with Corona, what a tragedy!!

Yes, Burundi treated this normally with TZ.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Highly like ni chinese virus

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
The guy was healthy, if a bit full of himself.  An avid soccer player, even in the middle of a violent crisis.  This death is suspect.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
But wife was flown to Nairobi for COVID-19 complication. It possible considering the succession mess but I think COVID-19 has to be it. It appears he had a bald head :) like some of us ; who we hear covid-19 is deadly.
The guy was healthy, if a bit full of himself.  An avid soccer player, even in the middle of a violent crisis.  This death is suspect.

Offline Garliv

• Mega superstar
Am with you on this one. We shall wait in the next few days for fog to clear but I find it highly suspicious. Palace coup or something was going on..

Yes, I have heard his wife was flown to Nairobi for Covid-19 treatment. If then the president was sick, his wife is sick, and i hear some of his kids or relatives; then where did they get it from? How are the cabinet members and politicians he interacted with? And so many other questions.

Kenya government had announced that they were to issue an OFFICIAL statement on his wife hospitalization. Some alleged Covid-19 while others swore different stories. Am not aware Kenya government ever released that official story.

My curiosity conclude there is much more to this saga; and it is not Covid-19.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
You can't bank on some few photo ops when dealing with Mwafrika scum running a few seconds.

We lived for decades believing Moi never ate nyama choma but was living on arrow roots and tasteless porridge, wapi? Just like we keep hearing Ruto is a hustler or Kenyatta bought the tracts of land.

Am with you on this one. We shall wait in the next few days for fog to clear but I find it highly suspicious. Palace coup or something was going on..

Yes, I have heard his wife was flown to Nairobi for Covid-19 treatment. If then the president was sick, his wife is sick, and i hear some of his kids or relatives; then where did they get it from? How are the cabinet members and politicians he interacted with? And so many other questions.

Kenya government had announced that they were to issue an OFFICIAL statement on his wife hospitalization. Some alleged Covid-19 while others swore different stories. Am not aware Kenya government ever released that official story.

My curiosity conclude there is much more to this saga; and it is not Covid-19.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Looks like this banana republic have to be baby sat by UN to not implode. Seems like a very interesting read. It puts into perspective the Being of Pierre. Largely I believe Pierre tried to do right by his country but it seems to be a very troubled country. I wonder if this peace agreement can hold and if death of Pierre would help his stooge be bold and continue in charting the power sharing arrangement.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burundi#:~:text=On%2018%20September%201962%20Burundi,employed%20by%20the%20US%20Embassy.&text=He%20imposed%20a%20staunch%20regime,and%20sharply%20repressed%20Hutu%20militarism.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
But wife was flown to Nairobi for COVID-19 complication. It possible considering the succession mess but I think COVID-19 has to be it. It appears he had a bald head :) like some of us ; who we hear covid-19 is deadly.

Covid-19 is a possibility.  But Burundi with the scorched earth history of places like Burundi(and Rwanda), and the confirmed succession, you can't rule out an assassination.  Though I can't imagine why. 

Maybe it has something to do with the succession.  Perhaps the guy rethinks his exit(or has designs to maintain control) and is eliminated by the deep state.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
\that was fake news

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Pierre Nkurunziza kaput: Corona might sweep mwafrika scum after all
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2020, 06:39:08 AM »
The PE teacher who died of breath in breath out problems  :D :D :D :D 8) 8)

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2020, 10:26:40 AM »
MCA, MP,  4% of mwafrika scum gone will be quite great.

Once they start being signed out in the next 2-5 years we will see some progress.

We have buried too many close people while our scum mocks us with BBI, Covid millionaires and other bullshit.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2020, 11:12:56 AM »
Mtu kama mudavadi who is obese; must be scared; Raila has diabetes and is obese too; But I am sure they have private ICUs already setup. Yes it's now killing people - meanwhile Tanzanians just breezing through?

Once they start being signed out in the next 2-5 years we will see some progress.

We have buried too many close people while our scum mocks us with BBI, Covid millionaires and other bullshit.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2020, 11:46:19 AM »
I think likes of Ufool, babaman have already gotten the trial vaccines. Could be why he was in vatican

Mtu kama mudavadi who is obese; must be scared; Raila has diabetes and is obese too; But I am sure they have private ICUs already setup. Yes it's now killing people - meanwhile Tanzanians just breezing through?