Author Topic: Covid is an obesity disease. Pundit punguza uzito mzee  (Read 3358 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Re: Covid is an obesity disease. Pundit punguza uzito mzee
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2020, 04:10:14 PM »
Elon Musk Says He "Most Likely" Has COVID-19

This weekend, Tesla CEO and tech mogul Elon Musk revealed that he "most likely" has COVID-19.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/larryfitzmaurice/elon-musk-covid-19-diagnosis

Fuck this egomaniac

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2020, 04:19:53 PM »
?s=19

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2020, 05:33:05 PM »
Plato
STOP spreading such rumors. Obesity risk makes it worse but it is not an obesity

I havent seen a skinny person die from it. I know gonads are a factor plus certain blood types

I work in the field, so pls STOP. Obesity is a high on the list of factors, but not the main cause.
You can be as fit as Kip Keino and still be killed by the virus. Dont be fooled by rumors.
One thing I know is that those who invest in their well being do much better.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2020, 05:35:17 PM »
Plato
STOP spreading such rumors. Obesity risk makes it worse but it is not an obesity

I havent seen a skinny person die from it. I know gonads are a factor plus certain blood types

I work in the field, so pls STOP. Obesity is a high on the list of factors, but not the main cause.
You can be as fit as Kip Keino and still be killed by the virus. Dont be fooled by rumors.

I know that but bstween keino and an obese person who has a better cgance of survival. Keino of course. Age and other existing conditions are big factors on who dies

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2020, 05:50:00 PM »
Plato

I know that but bstween keino and an obese person who has a better cgance of survival. Keino of course. Age and other existing conditions are big factors on who dies

Agreed. each individual is different, so ill highly recommend a serious modification of diet.
So, on another note - Moderna's vaccines is 94% effective. That means for every one million 100 thousand  wont see any benefits.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2020, 05:59:57 PM »
Lol 100,000 possible infections about 2000 deaths. This will be another flu that will weed out weak genes over time

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2020, 01:19:25 PM »
People with preexisting conditions and the vulnerable are in a catch 22 situation - you lock down- stay idle you gain more weight ; you continue with normal life -you are exposed.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution