Author Topic: This guy Sahara Reporters owner is an Ego Maniac  (Read 1641 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
This guy Sahara Reporters owner is an Ego Maniac
« on: November 14, 2020, 11:08:50 AM »
After making millions milking Billionaire foundations in New York using his Columbia credentials. He is now risking his life fight the ruthless Nigeria political class. He lacks tack and has a Miguna like brassiness to him

https://www.facebook.com/OSowore

anyway I hope he doesn't bite more than he can chew. I think time is on his side. he is 50 years and is in good shape. He just needs to latch onto the big Kahunas like PDP and take on APC. Otherwise this is a money making venture for him. He is milking the rich Naijas in diaspora. He used to have a lot of access to the top echelons of Obasanjo administration. I think Obasanjo sons were fighting him through this guy and Atiku too may have been leaking info to him. He also enjoys a lot of good will from the leadership that has integrity. He seems to have a lot of sway with Local leaders even in KANO. Former Finance minister now a Muslim Tribal King Cleric is his friend and he helped protect him from Goodluck attemps to liquidate him