Author Topic: Should anything natural happen to Uhuru during next 24  (Read 2509 times)

Offline Brynn

• Mega superstar
Should anything natural happen to Uhuru during next 24
« on: October 06, 2014, 06:34:01 PM »
Like a jet lag or jet syndrome lol.

WSR will be it for 24 years. I hope kales are all in church doing Kesha hahaha.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Re: Should anything natural happen to Uhuru during next 24
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2014, 06:39:35 PM »

Look, Ruto has got nothing more than what he normally gets every time Jitoto leaves the country. Uhuru cannot "appoint" him. The Constitution dictates that very clearly. Uhuru needed not subject us to a circus: As soon as he would have got in to the plane to The Hague, Ruto would have become Acting President as he has always acted.

The "at other times contemplated in Article 147 (3)" can swing in to action when say Uhuru wants to join Mike Sonko for a "Last Man Standing" Alcohol competition lasting a week and needs not be interrupted, he would announce a "vacation" and transfer power to DP so he remains a free drunkard.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2014, 06:42:19 PM »

Look, Ruto has got nothing more than what he normally gets every time Jitoto leave the country. Uhuru cannot "appoint" him. The Constitution dictates that very clearly. Uhuru needed not subject us to a circus: As soon as he would have got in to the plane to The Hague, Ruto would have become Acting President as he has always acted.

The "at other times contemplated in Article 147 (3)" can swing in to action say Uhuru wants to join Mike Sonko for a "Last Man Standing" Alcohol competition lasting a week and needs not be interrupted, he would announce a vacation and transfer power to DP so he remains a free drunkard.
Yep.  It is effectively the same thing.  In fact, reading 134, one realizes that the hustler doesn't even have the power to appoint or fire anyone.  What real powers does he gain in acting capacity?
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2014, 12:14:52 PM »
I can't imagine Ruto ever being president. This is perhaps as good as it gets for him.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2014, 02:57:00 PM »
Can WSR declare a state of emergency?