Author Topic: Lawyer Paul Gicheru surrenders to police in The Hague following ICC warrant...  (Read 3879 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
The best defense is to ensure free will and democracy prevails anything else will end in tears. Once the genie is out of the box, you cannot bottle it up.The poor that you depend to defend you properties will feast on it first. All it will take is for a few to starts - and then a wave of attack on dynasties will begin - and the definition will be hazy. It's like 2007 - when they were done with Kikuyus - they went for Gusiis - then they went for PNU supporters - then they went for prov admin (chiefs and sub chiefs). Then they started now going for everyone by charging roadblock fees. This is the scenario where Ruto wins but is brazenly rigged out. I don't think it will happen....but people need to be aware.
Kikuyus are more aware of the consequences of class warfare than other tribes. We had mungiki, which started by demanding fees from the rich since they're few they had to charge almost everyone. What squashed mungiki was local vigilantes especially in areas like kirinyaga.  The hustler "movement" risk being branded as new mungiki and that'll make most kikuyus especially 30yrs and older recoil. I am yet to understand wheelbarrow economics as it pertains to economic policy. Pro poor economic policy would be less government, less regulations, liberalization, low taxes, empowering of informal kadogo economy etc.

:) Murathe, Kamanda and Warugurus are already demonizing hustler as Mungiki radicalisation of Gema. The first to bolt are women, farmers, and anybody who owns anything even a wheelbarrow :) Basically ANY WHIFF of violence make RV diaspora shiver cause they know it won't stop with "dynasties" but swiftly morph into tribe and clan. Start inciting violence and see Kiambaa Nazi gas chambers all over YouTube. People may start with class but default to tribal DNA in the end - before they become raw beast and eat their kids.

PEV MOAS are very very bad for Mobutu.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Hk
Pundit lost his mind. He is too deep in Ruto's cult to reason. He thinks kikuyus are stupid robots that they can use in their kalenjin nationalism

Pundit says it Robina and everyone who are crazy - with iQ 80 :) - for pointing the obvious not everyone worships his clay idol. Rwanda of course was tribe 101 - no Tutsi was spared rich or poor. Before Kagame came to town.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Let me tell you a little story about 2007. Nobody was planning violence. People were planning huge celebratory parties. They knew ODM was winning big. By day one Raila had nearly a million gap - I personally went to celebrate in the bar -:) - and then kidogo kidogo - I heard from someone sitting next to me - that Transmara there were fightings - Ngong won and Maasai had started war - then kidogo kidogo - the mood of people change to sombre - except for my dad. I went home for lunch - and I see my father is only happy one - telling everyone - I told you so :) :) - and I rushed to watch the TV - I see shell-shocked Raila, Ruto and company :) The gap had reduced overnight from nearly 1M to 200K - and Kibaki strongholds had not started coming in - what followed was quick descend into anarchy - Kibaki got sworned in 6-7pm - my friend from Olessos Nandi calls me - and says he sees 1,000 plus warrior heading to Burnt Forest - the next morning my father calls me - and tell me my cousin who had a taxi in litein town had been shot by cops - after violence - and then by mid-day we hear of Kiambaa church. The descend was so fast.

The hustler nation are not even aware that violence is going to happen. They are on a winning streak

Even Hutu-Tutsi all was great until the plane got shot down.

If you think you'll see a revolution or war coming - then you have my IQ.

Most of the time it will happen so "fast" - but it was already out there - and just needed a trigger. You don't know what the trigger will be - but trust me there is no time to organize and strategize.

2022 - we have two possibilities - tribal or class warfare or both - if Uhuru mismanages his transition - by blocking the popular Ruto from taking over. When will it happen - nobody knows. It will just be one trigger.

:) Murathe, Kamanda and Warugurus are already demonizing hustler as Mungiki radicalisation of Gema. The first to bolt are women, farmers, and anybody who owns anything even a wheelbarrow :) Basically ANY WHIFF of violence make RV diaspora shiver cause they know it won't stop with "dynasties" but swiftly morph into tribe and clan. Start inciting violence and see Kiambaa Nazi gas chambers all over YouTube. People may start with class but default to tribal DNA in the end - before they become raw beast and eat their kids.

PEV MOAS are very very bad for Mobutu.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
How do you proscribe a mass movement. Uhuru has tried with security council and they ended having to block and tear-gas churches. And it didn't work. Hustlers are all over. This is not Mungiki - a gang. This is mass hustler movement. Moi tried all tricks with NARC revolution and it' didn't work.

The Hustler Nation is not Mungiki - a sect - it's a formative stage of class mass revolution. If mishandled it could be bad. If handled well - it could lead to good things.

Kikuyus are more aware of the consequences of class warfare than other tribes. We had mungiki, which started by demanding fees from the rich since they're few they had to charge almost everyone. What squashed mungiki was local vigilantes especially in areas like kirinyaga.  The hustler "movement" risk being branded as new mungiki and that'll make most kikuyus especially 30yrs and older recoil. I am yet to understand wheelbarrow economics as it pertains to economic policy. Pro poor economic policy would be less government, less regulations, liberalization, low taxes, empowering of informal kadogo economy etc.

Offline hk

• VIP
  • Enigma
How do you proscribe a mass movement. Uhuru has tried with security council and they ended having to block and tear-gas churches. And it didn't work. Hustlers are all over. This is not Mungiki - a gang. This is mass hustler movement. Moi tried all tricks with NARC revolution and it' didn't work.

The Hustler Nation is not Mungiki - a sect - it's a formative stage of class mass revolution. If mishandled it could be bad. If handled well - it could lead to good things.

There's a world of difference between dismantling privileges and cronyism and class warfare. Almost everyone would support dismantling privileges and cronyism. But inciting war between the haves vs have-nots irrespective of how wealth was acquired would lead to complete catastrophe. Dynasty now seems to mean anyone who has acquired wealth, and therein lies the danger.  If hustler is a movement then the way to proscribe it is to brand it as mungiki in central. The solution to inequalities in Kenya is less government and bureaucrats influence in the economy. Simple things like street food in Kenya are banned while in Asia street foods is huge and now its even a tourist attraction.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Class warfare will happen if Hustler Nation is mishandled. Otherwise I believe it will lead exactly to to that - pro-poor gov and policies. At least for once we will think about poor in policy making - not just tribes or nations (BBI).
There's a world of difference between dismantling privileges and cronyism and class warfare. Almost everyone would support dismantling privileges and cronyism. But inciting war between the haves vs have-nots irrespective of how wealth was acquired would lead to complete catastrophe. Dynasty now seems to mean anyone who has acquired wealth, and therein lies the danger.  If hustler is a movement then the way to proscribe it is to brand it as mungiki in central. The solution to inequalities in Kenya is less government and bureaucrats influence in the economy. Simple things like street food in Kenya are banned while in Asia street foods is huge and now its even a tourist attraction.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
I agree with the premise of revolution - with your usual blinkers and jaundiced twists

1. Narrative: No, Mobutu hustler does not have a "winning streak" - what are you smoking? Straight from Kibra dog-beating to Jubilee and parliament rout. Now they are totally sidelined in BBI as Naivasha sneak in few "editorial" changes - for disabled senators to appease Isaac Mwauras. I been telling you to show-case something in Murang'a, Naivasha, Murang'a by-eletions. Instead your darling MK is confused, shadow-boxing and MIA - anything but shoring up his clout. Hustler has not won anything except in your echo chamber.

2. Battle of wits: Revolution usually happen with Kibaki kind of fool vs foxy Raila - you don't have this now cause Raila has outsmarted Mobutu. With tribal DNA fissures sealed - Mobutu only path is class  - but BBI blank cheque is running away with youth, women, MCA and whatnot. Now Gema have more seats, imperial PORK pretty intact, .. - maybe Mobutu can incite cops for not being independent :)

3. Numbers: Mobutu is being skinned fair & square - long before any machinery properly kick in. If they rig it will be Magufuli- style. There is no violence in TZ because the majority are happy or so-so - only few Chadema diehards are whining in pressers and twitter.

4. Last and most importantly: Robina iQ is twice Pundit's iQ... donge? I can see as giraffe there will be no revolution soon. Except usual PEV Kalenjin warriors vs diaspora - with very bad outcome for Mobutu. Kalenjin are as entitled to power as Gema - minus the numbers- strategy- calm to execute - expect usual Nazi madness and maybe ICC.

Let me tell you a little story about 2007. Nobody was planning violence. People were planning huge celebratory parties. They knew ODM was winning big. By day one Raila had nearly a million gap - I personally went to celebrate in the bar -:) - and then kidogo kidogo - I heard from someone sitting next to me - that Transmara there were fightings - Ngong won and Maasai had started war - then kidogo kidogo - the mood of people change to sombre - except for my dad. I went home for lunch - and I see my father is only happy one - telling everyone - I told you so :) :) - and I rushed to watch the TV - I see shell-shocked Raila, Ruto and company :) The gap had reduced overnight from nearly 1M to 200K - and Kibaki strongholds had not started coming in - what followed was quick descend into anarchy - Kibaki got sworned in 6-7pm - my friend from Olessos Nandi calls me - and says he sees 1,000 plus warrior heading to Burnt Forest - the next morning my father calls me - and tell me my cousin who had a taxi in litein town had been shot by cops - after violence - and then by mid-day we hear of Kiambaa church. The descend was so fast.

The hustler nation are not even aware that violence is going to happen. They are on a winning streak

Most of the time it will happen so "fast" - but it was already out there - and just needed a trigger. You don't know what the trigger will be - but trust me there is no time to organize and strategize.

2022 - we have two possibilities - tribal or class warfare or both - if Uhuru mismanages his transition - by blocking the popular Ruto from taking over. When will it happen - nobody knows. It will just be one trigger.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
The rambling of an idiot.
If Hustler Nation was nothing - Uhuru would not have called National Sec Council -and tried to control it.
It failed.
I think right now they are working on containment strategy that including co-opting hustlers.
Hustler Nation is serious national movement.
You have seen Ruto attract crowds in Western and Central - two opposite worlds - the last two weeks.
That is unprecedented - since Narc Revolution of 1992.

Meanwhile Uhuru could not find people to address - in Nyeri - a whole president  - people continued with their business almost unperturbed- they had to take MP to DCI :) to try wipe the shame.

Today there is a video of Raila addressing 10 kids - telling them BBI one Kenya :) :)

BBI no buyers. Hustler Nation is serious. Take your medicine idiot.

I agree with the premise of revolution - with your usual blinkers and jaundiced twists

1. Narrative: No, Mobutu hustler does not have a "winning streak" - what are you smoking? Straight from Kibra dog-beating to Jubilee and parliament rout. Now they are totally sidelined in BBI as Naivasha sneak in few "editorial" changes - for disabled senators to appease Isaac Mwauras. I been telling you to show-case something in Murang'a, Naivasha, Murang'a by-eletions. Instead your darling MK is confused, shadow-boxing and MIA - anything but shoring up his clout. Hustler has not won anything except in your echo chamber.

2. Battle of wits: Revolution usually happen with Kibaki kind of fool vs foxy Raila - you don't have this now cause Raila has outsmarted Mobutu. With tribal DNA fissures sealed - Mobutu only path is class  - but BBI blank cheque is running away with youth, women, MCA and whatnot. Now Gema have more seats, imperial PORK pretty intact, .. - maybe Mobutu can incite cops for not being independent :)

3. Numbers: Mobutu is being skinned fair & square - long before any machinery properly kick in. If they rig it will be Magufuli- style. There is no violence in TZ because the majority are happy or so-so - only few Chadema diehards are whining in pressers and twitter.

4. Last and most importantly: Robina iQ is twice Pundit's iQ... donge? I can see as giraffe there will be no revolution soon. Except usual PEV Kalenjin warriors vs diaspora - with very bad outcome for Mobutu. Kalenjin are as entitled to power as Gema - minus the numbers- strategy- calm to execute - expect usual Nazi madness and maybe ICC.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
That hustler koolaid we need to see in Msambweni not rallies. Matiba, Besigye, Tsivangirai and Tundu Lissu are sterling samples.

You dismissed MCA byelections - and MPs/influencers - as inconsequnetial or cowed. I dismiss crowds because BBI is more solid strategy.

Can we agree to compare notes after Msambweni? Or are there no hustlers down there?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Look like Gicheru left with family - maybe he is planning on a plea bargain deal.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Msawbweni I don't see it as being a microcosm of anything except the coast. It will be good indicator for coastal vote.  Is ODM still strong? Or has it's support waned. Hiyo tu.
That hustler koolaid we need to see in Msambweni not rallies. Matiba, Besigye, Tsivangirai and Tundu Lissu are sterling samples.

You dismissed MCA byelections - and MPs/influencers - as inconsequnetial or cowed. I dismiss crowds because BBI is more solid strategy.

Can we agree to compare notes after Msambweni? Or are there no hustlers down there?