Author Topic: Plato - the most I have been scared - the difference less than mouth and nose  (Read 3687 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
This song is sang - as night long macabre mtc events - all you hear is that the moment is that IS less than distance btw the nose and the mouth. Women screaming, crying, the menacing songs.

The men just saying : the mother is smelling - not sure about direct translation. The moment is nigh!

By then my father had pointed his long sword at me - promising to have me drown to sondu river to Kisumu - if I dared cried - join Jaluos.

My face oily - from smearing of all sort of oil.

There I was with gumboots - armed with ceremonial head gear - and a some long branch - that would be brought tomorrow- to our home - a sign of my personal triump as kalenjin warrior.

Past midnight - screams - songs - and dancing - we were led 5km away - at middle of night - to the main house.

There we would be joined by 100 more boys - about 10 house of MTC - huge crowd now of maybe 1000 people or more - the songs louder.

Now we were stripped naked. I was told to discard my gumboots, my blanket, everything. Everything. 100 boys - lined up - on your kness- arse to arse -  you put your head on the next guy arse - in long file - it looks like a gay party :) - and you walk on knees around huge round house -  long file - arse to head -very tightly- whipped - safari ants thrown - walking thorns - as macabre songs are sung - for like 200m each round - 4 times - and that is just midnight - the chaos would continue until morning  - 100 scared boys - until morning around 4am - when we would walk back - and wait for the knife - :) our doctor disappeared - they improvised - no anathesia - the first cut I felt nothing - the next ane -it;s called HONEY (I actually thought it was real honey - they said wait for the HONEY:)- I dont know how I made it - it's ngwait where they turn all the half chopped penis back - to create the bridge :) - the worse pain all my life. For kalenjin - nothing really get chopped off - maybe small piece - but the prepuce (whatever) - is left hanging in first cut (bantu cut)- and then in the 2nd cut - the hanging piece is turned right back at bottom  - to create a dick ring :)- nothing is thrown out - and that most painful. For 2nd part if you cry - nobody really care - the celebration on first cut is already reveberating in the village early morning.

The rest are classified. Everything important  is done at dead of the night. The most dramatic month of my life. Out of it you'd create life long brotherhood - of 7 guys we were with - they are nearest to my family - they are almost family. You go through all sort of torture. By 1st week - one guy in my MTC - attempted suicide!!!!!! There were fun moments. You're forced on food - you can go puke - but we ate every two hours - and we had to finish - some time though food would be place on a manger or banana leave - definitley no modern plates or spoon allowed - but lot of food. Lots of singing. Lots of archery and hunting.  Four major events - about a week each making transition from wearing blankets to wearing skins of several types - some done under water - :) freezing cold water at 3am...and finally a long one that lasted 4 days non stop culminating in graduation ceremony.

Big mistake to speak english or kiswahili - you''ll be beaten blue dead. Anybody can beat you. You lay your back open on request and received strokes. Some had blisters all over their back...esp daft ones that could not follow instruction.

Ultimate aim - turn a boy into a man - a warrior - that fear nothings. And it's only time that Kalenjin take a oath - the oath never to reveal MTC. Otherwise hizo ya ICC about oathing ni fake.

« Last Edit: October 31, 2020, 02:07:53 AM by RV Pundit »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Most of training - on singing - is around how to do 2 mins on this video - a song is never to be dropped - it supposed to handed over to next person without dropping; lots of beatings until you master it. The woman when they did MTC - were to master the war cry - so they would communicate for thousands of miles without dropping.  You needed to master - when to slide in  and become lead singer- and continue - so the song could be sang or war cry sounded without dropping - hand it over to next guy or woman - if it dropped more savage beating. We would sing for 4 hours non-stop - handing over to somone else - changing tune - but never dropping the song. If you friend started tiring -you slide in - and continue - or change the tune - and it would  go on and on non stop.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
That is some caveman stuff. In Kikuyu you go to the market. You get in a back alley clinic. the use local anesthetic and you are out with 1 hour dressed up. Take a matatu or a personal car into the Simba and you are out within 9 days and in two weeks you are healed completely ready to make some village girl pregnant. Seen my dad was feared none of the local mungikis ever stepped in my house. A guy who was my family Houseboy when were were kids took care of me. Our age difference was about 40 years so he was more of a father than a person that is supposed to guide you through the ceremony. My crazy neighbor who had sole bata distribution rights in RV back in the 80s took all his 5 boys all at once to the clinic. My best friend was so scared so he asked his dad to allow him time to see what happens with his elder brothers. He saw what was happening with them and he booked it back to the car and begged his dad not to let him get cut. He got cut 2 years later at age 9. He was so young he would show us his cut thing while were in urinals. Kikuyu boys get cut at 14 years. So he was cut 5 years early. 

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
This song is sang - as night long macabre mtc events - all you hear is that the moment is that IS less than distance btw the nose and the mouth. Women screaming, crying, the menacing songs.

The men just saying : the mother is smelling - not sure about direct translation. The moment is nigh!

By then my father had pointed his long sword at me - promising to have me drown to sondu river to Kisumu - if I dared cried - join Jaluos.

My face oily - from smearing of all sort of oil.

There I was with gumboots - armed with ceremonial head gear - and a some long branch - that would be brought tomorrow- to our home - a sign of my personal triump as kalenjin warrior.

Past midnight - screams - songs - and dancing - we were led 5km away - at middle of night - to the main house.

There we would be joined by 100 more boys - about 10 house of MTC - huge crowd now of maybe 1000 people or more - the songs louder.

Now we were stripped naked. I was told to discard my gumboots, my blanket, everything. Everything. 100 boys - lined up - on your kness- arse to arse -  you put your head on the next guy arse - in long file - it looks like a gay party :) - and you walk on knees around huge round house -  long file - arse to head -very tightly- whipped - safari ants thrown - walking thorns - as macabre songs are sung - for like 200m each round - 4 times - and that is just midnight - the chaos would continue until morning  - 100 scared boys - until morning around 4am - when we would walk back - and wait for the knife - :) our doctor disappeared - they improvised - no anathesia - the first cut I felt nothing - the next ane -it;s called HONEY (I actually thought it was real honey - they said wait for the HONEY:)- I dont know how I made it - it's ngwait where they turn all the half chopped penis back - to create the bridge :) - the worse pain all my life. For kalenjin - nothing really get chopped off - maybe small piece - but the prepuce (whatever) - is left hanging in first cut (bantu cut)- and then in the 2nd cut - the hanging piece is turned right back at bottom  - to create a dick ring :)- nothing is thrown out - and that most painful. For 2nd part if you cry - nobody really care - the celebration on first cut is already reveberating in the village early morning.

The rest are classified. Everything important  is done at dead of the night. The most dramatic month of my life. Out of it you'd create life long brotherhood - of 7 guys we were with - they are nearest to my family - they are almost family. You go through all sort of torture. By 1st week - one guy in my MTC - attempted suicide!!!!!! There were fun moments. You're forced on food - you can go puke - but we ate every two hours - and we had to finish - some time though food would be place on a manger or banana leave - definitley no modern plates or spoon allowed - but lot of food. Lots of singing. Lots of archery and hunting.  Four major events - about a week each making transition from wearing blankets to wearing skins of several types - some done under water - :) freezing cold water at 3am...and finally a long one that lasted 4 days non stop culminating in graduation ceremony.

Big mistake to speak english or kiswahili - you''ll be beaten blue dead. Anybody can beat you. You lay your back open on request and received strokes. Some had blisters all over their back...esp daft ones that could not follow instruction.

Ultimate aim - turn a boy into a man - a warrior - that fear nothings. And it's only time that Kalenjin take a oath - the oath never to reveal MTC. Otherwise hizo ya ICC about oathing ni fake.

This is the same cut with Kikuyus from Kiambu and murang'a. I think Nyeri ones do not cut Ngwati. It was done because in primitive surgery there is a vein that can easily be cut causing you to bleed to death. The skin rolling prevents this type of cut.  I am not going to get my boys cut. it is a waste of time and BS mutililation. I have gotten a lot of push back from the older generation but I have told them to keep their traditions and shove them

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
When Mandago gave a preview....

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
I am conflicted. There is a lot of culture that is lost. The song we sang dated as far back as Kalenjin time in Sudan. And we truly became real men when we came out. Not cut boys.

Kalenjin nairobi have kitengela thing - mixed christanity and traditional thing - but not so harsh - like of Ruto take their kids there.

You pay 100k and they build traditional menjo - and all the fakery.

Well my son is 5yrs - no worries for now.

That is some caveman stuff. In Kikuyu you go to the market. You get in a back alley clinic. the use local anesthetic and you are out with 1 hour dressed up. Take a matatu or a personal car into the Simba and you are out within 9 days and in two weeks you are healed completely ready to make some village girl pregnant. Seen my dad was feared none of the local mungikis ever stepped in my house. A guy who was my family Houseboy when were were kids took care of me. Our age difference was about 40 years so he was more of a father than a person that is supposed to guide you through the ceremony. My crazy neighbor who had sole bata distribution rights in RV back in the 80s took all his 5 boys all at once to the clinic. My best friend was so scared so he asked his dad to allow him time to see what happens with his elder brothers. He saw what was happening with them and he booked it back to the car and begged his dad not to let him get cut. He got cut 2 years later at age 9. He was so young he would show us his cut thing while were in urinals. Kikuyu boys get cut at 14 years. So he was cut 5 years early. 

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Kalenjin do the songs without speakers - but with training and syncing - the sound is amplified

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
It use to be bad btw church boys and traditional boys

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
It is better for kalenjins to keep this traditions. It serves the 99 percent of the population. Personally I want my kids to be kings so I have no time for culture and bs like that. By the way I like kalenjins stoism. My best clients are kalenjins. They pay without nonsense. You find your men are more mature and their word is their honor. I think people like ruto cheapen the greatness of your people. Moi was a gentleman. He respected order. Like I told you my grandfather mentored him when he was a young boy. He respected this so much he would seek my grandfather counsel for nothing but out of respect. He would stop at my grandads and talk with him for an hour and they would be at it. That is the culture that makes your people good allies

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
The way you guys stood with luos it was something to be respected

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
Any black man need these rites to toughen up. This is main reason we have cry babies all over mara boy child, black lives matter nonsense all over.

These rites tell you have to fight for your shit - no more breast feeding unless you have made it kabisaa as a man. :D :D
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Pundit the 10 most populous communities in Kenya could you rank them by how much they have retained culture?
1. Maasai.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Any black man need these rites to toughen up. This is main reason we have cry babies all over mara boy child, black lives matter nonsense all over.

These rites tell you have to fight for your shit - no more breast feeding unless you have made it kabisaa as a man. :D :D

Male toughness is a myth. THat why we have so many lunatics in Africa killing women and children. Lack of emotional stability is a cancer in Africa

So Pundit put is head in anothers boys ass to be tough?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Protestant christianity killed our cultures.At least places dominated by Catholic still retained their cultures. Most catholic priest are well read - but most of these protestant churches - just know very little of the bible.

Answer - only Maasa - and the pastoralist up north - are still cultured.

Pundit the 10 most populous communities in Kenya could you rank them by how much they have retained culture?
1. Maasai.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
Mwafrika man is faring way better given the odds stuck against. You must have been sleeping through the mass shooting by crazy white lunatics simps who think the world owes them shit.

Male toughness is a myth. THat why we have so many lunatics in Africa killing women and children. Lack of emotional stability is a cancer in Africa

So Pundit put is head in anothers boys ass to be tough?
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch

I find the rites(not necessarily the cut) retrogressive.  The idea of intentionally subjecting people to physical torture does not prepare them for the real world.  I think the Bukusus also suffer this fixation with "becoming a man".
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Yes the torture is bad. So bad the guy who wanted to commit suicide to this date hold grudge against my cousin - he is told me if they meet in wrong corner - he'd probably kill him. That guy - little boy - in 93 - was in class 2-3 - while I was in class 7 - so he wast following instructions - and he had issue at home - the parents had seperated - he was living with witch of step mother - and so basically all that torture - made him attempt to end his life - he got found out as he was heading to the river - and then got beaten blue. I think he has issue till this date..I remember I once hosted in mavoko...and at night he was screaming...don't kill me....we run with wife to find him all dazed..big mistake to host him in my main house coz he was my botum - now I host all them in seperate house.

The two of them - both class 2-3 - really suffered - everywhere was blisters - very bad - the entire back - eventually we intervened and timed the cousin who was notorious - and nearly killed him - got saved - and then we got more savage beatings. My dad then decreed then not be beaten but some itching leaves would be smeared on them...very itching and painful.

The beating you get there - right from day one when you haven't healed are just out of this world. Walevi passed MTC tell you to keep their cow safe (he hands you a ant or a fly) - and if he comes back - and you have lost it obviously - the beating. Some of them come with water - and while you're sleep - they pour it on thatch roofed house.

Sleeping itself is hard - because one - you cannot use a blanket - after week 1 - so you have to sleep in half skin - but there is fire the whole time - and that fire must NEVER go off - so it's huge task - someone always has to be there - huge stock of firewood.

Basically in kalenjin it's like free for all torture of young boys - by any man - for a month -  all you hear is 'lay your back bare' - then the beating. And you cannot cry - for you're now a man.

Then big night events are all sort of official torture - with safari ants - with itching leaves - with very cold water - with mud - inside thorns and forests - name any kind of physical torture - you go through it. There are days when fighting btw MTC boys and men - huge sticks - you can get hit very bad.

The idea being after that month - you'll emerge a real man - so anybody who challenge your manhood will get a taste of that.

After mine - I went to the following one 94- day one of my cousin - cut the morning after 24hrs non stop activities - they are dazed sleepy suffering - and beating started - I left - and then swore never to go to MTC - I have never gone to one - neither do I desire - the torture can make you cry.

Out of the naïve cheerful  happy boys emerged harden cruel stoic fearless reserved warriors (murenik or moran for maasai) who had almost conquered pain - except for the death of their mother - a warrior was never to cry again!.

And that is all kalejin society then cared about.

I find the rites(not necessarily the cut) retrogressive.  The idea of intentionally subjecting people to physical torture does not prepare them for the real world.  I think the Bukusus also suffer this fixation with "becoming a man".

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma