Author Topic: @Jackal aka Mugo wa Wairimu found guilty on all counts and jailed  (Read 1872 times)

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
Those who have been on this journey from mashada to Nipate.com will recall this poor excuse for a human being. Other than carrying out illegal abortions for a living, the vile fellow was video taped having sex with a patient he had drugged in his illegal clinic. Despite being the TNA/Jubilee's biggest "star" during the ICC days, I doubt anyone came to his aid when his cases got to court.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: @Jackal aka Mugo wa Wairimu found guilty on all counts and jailed
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2020, 08:11:53 PM »
Really? Was he Jackal :) Well I don't mind the abortion (I believe we need it) but having sex with patients - that makes him depraved.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2020, 08:30:35 PM »
The guy was sick sick. By the way if he had run he would gotten elected. He was TNA ndani. 3 years is very light for his crimes. Yeah he was unhinged character. I think he suffers from pedophilia. He had his baby daughter in a bar even after being indicted of rape. People were mad over that picture of him with a baby. They need to hang him

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2020, 11:31:15 AM »
Of course we need to legislate abortion in Kenya as they have, are occuring and will always be done. Forbidding it opens the door for quack doctors like Mugo wa Wairimu.
I think the case of rape was dropped as no victims would have agreed to testify. The man is sick and should go to prison for the rest of his life.
Btw, he was procurring abortions with no anathesea for the patients. A blood thirsty fellow posing as a doc.

Really? Was he Jackal :) Well I don't mind the abortion (I believe we need it) but having sex with patients - that makes him depraved.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2020, 03:32:25 PM »
On a bigger picture, the man like many of his ilk in the urban slums are filling government's failure. Slums like Githurai, Kayole have no government hospital. None. For such impunity gets into their heads and depravement. Well, well working as a doctor, nurse or a police officer in places like Kenya makes you depraved one way or another. 

Only utility is a police post and a chiefs camp to collect bribes from bars and wines and spirits despite having dozens thousands population.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2020, 03:42:02 PM »
Exactly. People should stick to mission or church run health facilities.
On a bigger picture, the man like many of his ilk in the urban slums are filling government's failure. Slums like Githurai, Kayole have no government hospital. None. For such impunity gets into their heads and depravement. Well, well working as a doctor, nurse or a police officer in places like Kenya makes you depraved one way or another. 

Only utility is a police post and a chiefs camp to collect bribes from bars and wines and spirits despite having dozens thousands population.