Author Topic: Ebola Enters Nakuru Kenya : Via Burundi??  (Read 11519 times)

Offline anarchista

Re: Ebola Enters Nakuru Kenya : Via Burundi??
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2014, 04:13:02 PM »
Shouldn't Burundi be charging Kenya with routing her there in the first place? All Burundi did was 'return to sender'

As a side note, If the son had the virus at the infectious stage, do the math:

everyone on the flight to Nairobi
their family and friends
office colleagues
their family and friends
repeat ad infinitum

everyone on the flight to Burundi
bla bla bla

everyone on flight back to Nairobi? (is that how she got in?)
bla bla bla

Uhuru would remain in Mombasa and jionis after pombe and bhangi will be saying pwani si Kenya

All,
Kenya being part of the EAC needs to send a protest note to Burundi in regards to this incident.  Its very callous of Burundi to allow transit of persons from high risk areas to their jiranis place without due process.   
Sins of the father... . . blood from the son

Offline Brynn

• Mega superstar
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2014, 04:19:00 PM »
Just from ONE rogue carrier alone, less than 30 days later port hartcout Nigeria is still dealing with 17 confirmed cases, 271 quarantined and an unknown number of suspected carriers expected to pop us as new cases anywhere in Nigeria anytime. Africa's demise is *uafrica. Perfect infrastructure to spread a disease like Ebola.

Offline mya88

• Mega superstar
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2014, 04:27:04 PM »
And i remember very well Pundit saying this ebola isnt a problem.....oh not so long ago. I hope this is the wake up call Kenay needed.
"We must be the change we wish to see" - Mahatma Ghandi

Offline Nuff Sed

• VIP
  • Regular
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2014, 04:39:07 PM »
We are potentially dealing with hundreds if not thousands of passengers from West Africa released into the public in Kenya because obstinate people refused to listen when they were warned about flights to West Africa. Something needs to be done about the Liberian child's case, but read my story in the thread up there. KQ, KAA and their bosses released thousands of passengers from West Africa into Kenya without proper or any screening. Screaming about this single case is a sledgehammer on a mosquito.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2014, 04:58:20 PM »
Most of the times health dept doesnt even have a clear protocol on how to deal with such diseases. They just fly by wire.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2014, 05:00:58 PM »
I was completely wrong. One incident of Ebola is an epidemic and a disaster. I personally use to write early warning softwares for govs. And in my code..any single incident of Ebola..is DISASTER.
And i remember very well Pundit saying this ebola isnt a problem.....oh not so long ago. I hope this is the wake up call Kenay needed.

Offline obienga

• VIP
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2014, 07:19:37 PM »
The solution should be simple, equal pre-screening and screening of all visitors regardless of origin, Ebola is now in DRC meaning Rwanda, Burundi, Tanzania and Uganda are possible new avenues. There is nothing that stops an infected individual from buying multiple tickets to get to their destination.