Author Topic: Mobutu is WATERMELON on BBI  (Read 5019 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Mobutu is WATERMELON on BBI
« on: October 27, 2020, 04:10:40 PM »
I mean Pundit, Noway, Njuri - can you explain to us what he said about BBI? Yes or No  :) Don't worry am slow scientist too but at least see the good in the doc bila wasiwasi and tashwishwi
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Kirgit

• Enigma
Re: Mobutu is WATERMELON on BBI
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2020, 04:25:43 PM »
ODMorons have been wetting their mouths waiting for Ruto to start a NO camp but no avail.

Ouru aptly summarized it saying ODMorons expect Ruto to run in certain direction, but keep defying their trap and run opposite!

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2020, 04:51:01 PM »
ODMorons have been wetting their mouths waiting for Ruto to start a NO camp but no avail.

Ouru aptly summarized it saying ODMorons expect Ruto to run in certain direction, but keep defying their trap and run opposite!

Mobutu is out of cards. Hustlers are gone. Gema are gone. URP is on deathbed. Washiali, Nanoks have made supportive noises about devolution. Pwani are majimbo champions. Duale wants parliamentary. Mobutu remind me of Jeremy Corbyn katikati Brexit  strategy .. Labour last year got the worst drabbing from the Tories in 85 years... since 1934 recession crisis :)

Mobutu vague demands will be ignored. Defecting from your own rebellion is mot easy. Ngumu sana. Raila will not give him a single face-saving concession .. how do you explain to hustlers that they have been betrayed but you are voting yes? Or tell them Raila BBI addresses your issues? :o

WATERMELON is not a distinction you achieve fwaa.. you must be out of choices so you become wishy-washy and incoherent.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2020, 05:25:49 PM »
I mean Pundit, Noway, Njuri - can you explain to us what he said about BBI? Yes or No  :) Don't worry am slow scientist too but at least see the good in the doc bila wasiwasi and tashwishwi

Ruto was very clear that some certain aspects of BBI namely devolving of 35% of funds to counties is good , he also has reservations in other aspects of the BBI namely  on Judiciary , Police, how PM /DPM will resolve inclusivity and watering down role of senators .
As for you Im pretty sure you were disappointed but you are hanging in there for the love of BABA and PK , you hope BBI can be used to deny a 2022  Ruto presidency .

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2020, 05:45:21 PM »

Ruto was very clear that some certain aspects of BBI namely devolving of 35% of funds to counties is good , he also has reservations in other aspects of the BBI namely  on Judiciary , Police, how PM /DPM will resolve inclusivity and watering down role of senators .
As for you Im pretty sure you were disappointed but you are hanging in there for the love of BABA and PK , you hope BBI can be used to deny a 2022  Ruto presidency .

Well yes BBI is Raila 2022 Manifesto.. am never wishy-washy.

Those judiciary, police issues are the usual bad 20% that Mobutu naysayers use go No ala 2010. Obviously Mobutu is anti-BBI.. the real reason for katikati is that he is between a wall (NARC coalition) and a hard place (URP). Alice Wahome wants to be Kang'ata DG in Murang'a so she is now yes. Washiali is yee. Kingi and Mvurya is yes. His other poodles are either quiet or watermelon like him. Mobutu needs to be careful or he will default to Nandi king.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2020, 06:43:19 PM »
Robina he is a Nandi king already. I wonder if his people are confused too. If I was a pokot I wouldn't trust his strategy

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2020, 07:10:02 PM »
@Robina, ask mdomo baggy RV Pundit what DPRuto said at this Feb 2019 lecture he gave at Chatam House..

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2020, 07:33:32 PM »
robina take your meds. You cannot take on Dr Ruto. Huyo hapana mchezo. Ukiona raila na uhuru wanashindwo - wewe utaweza.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2020, 07:34:23 PM »
Watermelon is somone like kalonzo..not stand. Ruto has a stand. Bring BBI 3.0 or he will oppose it.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2020, 07:56:31 PM »
Robina he is a Nandi king already. I wonder if his people are confused too. If I was a pokot I wouldn't trust his strategy

Yes Nanoks, Lonyangapuo, Mvuryas are firmly yes.. governors and MCAs are over the moon over 35% and 5% . No single governor countrywide is with Mobutu - including Mandago, Bartok, Chepkwony, Tunai, Kutis and name it. Kivutha Kibwana has gone mute... mteja :)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2020, 08:03:55 PM »
Mobutu wishy-washy stand is exactly Kalonzo 2010 watermelon: "I love the draft but ...

There is no BBI v3 - Mobutu and his crew BOYCOTTED the debate until hustler vs dynasty shenanigans. Obviously Uhuru and Raila will not give him a face-saver... he is either Yes or No bila masharti. Surrender or expose the phantom numbers - either way the fiction is dead. BBI is 2005 Bomas and 2010 CoE Draft... the most debated and inclusive katiba in Kenyan history.

Meantime even Omar Hassan is mute as anti-35% become unsellable skunk.

Watermelon is somone like kalonzo..not stand. Ruto has a stand. Bring BBI 3.0 or he will oppose it.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2020, 08:10:22 PM »
. BBI is 2005 Bomas and 2010 CoE Draft... the most debated and inclusive katiba in Kenyan history.

There you go , BBI2 is far from being  Bomas draft of COE draft .. have you ever read the previous drafts ? BBI is not even a constitution  , its  Bill for heavens sake .
How RV even manages to engage with some one spewing such lies is out of this world . After reading such lies I would switch off kabisa . Atleast for Fairandbalance his are fantasies  , this one I dont know ....

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2020, 08:58:18 PM »
. BBI is 2005 Bomas and 2010 CoE Draft... the most debated and inclusive katiba in Kenyan history.

There you go , BBI2 is far from being  Bomas draft of COE draft .. have you ever read the previous drafts ? BBI is not even a constitution  , its  Bill for heavens sake .
How RV even manages to engage with some one spewing such lies is out of this world . After reading such lies I would switch off kabisa . Atleast for Fairandbalance his are fantasies  , this one I dont know ....

Bomas and CoE Drafts were hybrid PORK-PM.. before Wako and Mobutu soiled them into imperial presidential. Both also had majimbo which were thrown out and diluted into 47 old districts. Now you can see REB - Mt Kenya REB is chaired by Kimemia; Lake Region REB is chaired by Nyong’o - it's an illegal compromise of Bomas-CoE majimbo. This nonsense that D/PMs are Uhuru-Raila creation is a PURE WHITE LIE... Kenyans proposed hybrid all along - including recently Kiraitus, Kamkets proposed hybrid with non-executive PM.

About my "(un)happiness" with BBI... don't cry my tears. I gave up on pure parliamentary after Mobutu poisoned Gema and ODM conceded in BBI 2. The ODM step-down from Exec PM to hybrid is online you can google it. BBI Draft biases the 70 women MP slots to populous regions- this really exposes Mobutu chameleon nature - he incited Gema against Exec PM and is now unhappy. He said they had few MPs so now why oppose the solution? 1M1S furious resistance was championed by Judas Sakaja and Murkomen the angry shrew Mobutu parrot.

Well - do you really want to get into the lies or turncoats debate?

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2020, 09:16:41 PM »
@Robina, ask mdomo baggy RV Pundit what DPRuto said at this Feb 2019 lecture he gave at Chatam House..

Mobutu katikati strategy is like the hyena that smelt mnofu from 2 directions and wound split into two. Half Mobutu crew are yes- Mijikenda, Matusa, NFD - while Nandi and Khalwales are No. This conundrum is what has him so incoherent not any convictions about judiciary or police independence. I mean this moron is one of the people that demoted senate into a junior chamber. Isaac Rutto got a physical beating- ngumi na mateke :) - for insisting on more county funds. Remember Duale saying "Isaac hii pesa sio ya mamako bwana". In Jubilee 1 when Mobutu was co-president IG was his docket under 50-50 - so of course you had Kales Dave "dinded fyekos" Kimaiyo, Joe Boinett. They promptly changed Police Act for PORK to appoint IG and not NPSC.. so again the police council crocodile tears are a nosebleed.

These chameleons will have new excuses to oppose BBI even if all their wishes are granted. I mean right now YOUTH - the bulk of hustlers- are so well catered for in tte draft - 7yr tax holiday, HELB waiver, business hubs, whatnot. 35% and WDF is a direct mashinani solution.

Only the retarded or insane - or Nipate psycophants - cannot see through the Mobutu BS. Likes of Omar cannot oppose 35% while angling for Mombasa governor after Joho. This split in his followership is the reason for his new watermelon strategy: he is diehard anti-reformer yet his minions want the bird in hand.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2020, 09:25:27 PM »
Mzito Ruto doesn't owe you any stand or position on the contrary he reserves all rights ,keeping you guessing is in fact in our best interest. You are paining because every time you think you have hit the bulls eye pole it ends up in another goose chase.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2020, 09:25:50 PM »
How poor Isaac Rutto was manhandled for backing more devolution

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2020, 09:28:30 PM »
Mzito Ruto doesn't owe you any stand or position on the contrary he reserves all rights ,keeping you guessing is in fact in our best interest. You are paining because every time you think you have hit the bulls eye pole it ends up in another goose chase.

Mobutu katikati nonsense is easy peasy to discern. Running against Uhuru-Raila sio mchezo. His popularity is smoke so direct contests must be avoided by hook or crook.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2020, 09:30:51 PM »
I am starting to be really worried about your mental health. Please this is not a joke. Take a break, go fishing or ride your horse. BBI 2.0 came short. Uhuru even forgot to launch and specify the next course of action. I am not even sure where we go from here? Will Uhuru pass it to parliament?

Where do we go from here?

My new theory - Uhuru after seeing Nyeri - has decided to abandon it mid-way - he cannot risk it anymore. Uhuru cannot risk loosing the support of Mt Kenya in funny BBI story.

Raila from now on will take care of himself.

Mobutu katikati strategy is like the hyena that smelt mnofu from 2 directions and wound split into two. Half Mobutu crew are yes- Mijikenda, Matusa, NFD - while Nandi and Khalwales are No. This conundrum is what has him so incoherent not any convictions about judiciary or police independence. I mean this moron is one of the people that demoted senate into a junior chamber. Isaac Rutto got a physical beating- ngumi na mateke :) - for insisting on more county funds. Remember Duale saying "Isaac hii pesa sio ya mamako bwana". In Jubilee 1 when Mobutu was co-president IG was his docket under 50-50 - so of course you had Kales Dave "dinded fyekos" Kimaiyo, Joe Boinett. They promptly changed Police Act for PORK to appoint IG and not NPSC.. so again the police council crocodile tears are a nosebleed.

These chameleons will have new excuses to oppose BBI even if all their wishes are granted. I mean right now YOUTH - the bulk of hustlers- are so well catered for in tte draft - 7yr tax holiday, HELB waiver, business hubs, whatnot. 35% and WDF is a direct mashinani solution.

Only the retarded or insane - or Nipate psycophants - cannot see through the Mobutu BS. Likes of Omar cannot oppose 35% while angling for Mombasa governor after Joho. This split in his followership is the reason for his new watermelon strategy: he is diehard anti-reformer yet his minions want the bird in hand.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2020, 09:33:48 PM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2020, 09:36:57 PM »
And that is the day - ODM - should have realized UHURU/GEMA were lying to them.

If Raila was going for PORK - you'd expect GEMA to negotiate for a very good position in PM.

But they are happy with weak kneed PM. Why would GEMA be happy for a PM position that is so useless.

Are you guys born NAIVE? I mean at that time - is when I removed the theory that Uhuru was interested in post-2022 position of PM.

Uhuru cannot be interested in such a fake post. Neither can any in GEMA. It simply shows they are VERY KEEN ON PORK...or at best no interested in BBI except for the comedy show.

Raila's party abandons powerful PM's post

December 18th 2019

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/politics/article/2001353625/railas-party-abandons-powerful-pms-post