Author Topic: Ruto received by multitude as wanjohi deserted  (Read 3879 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Ruto received by multitude as wanjohi deserted
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2020, 09:40:30 AM »

“We Want Raila!” Nyeri Residents Tell Uhuru As They Promise To Support BBI

https://ke.opera.news/ke/en/politics/625bbd19cee90c430fb493a7697ca667
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2020, 09:43:26 AM »

We want Baba...

?s=20
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2020, 09:44:07 AM »
Hio ni Kisumu Kondele :). Kanini Kega did try to save Uhuru face by assembling hired crowd at junction of tumutumu and nyeri highway - and there was hired shout of bring baba - otherwise it was a disaster. The king is naked.

“We Want Raila!” Nyeri Residents Tell Uhuru As They Promise To Support BBI

https://ke.opera.news/ke/en/politics/625bbd19cee90c430fb493a7697ca667

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2020, 10:18:49 AM »
The kalejinns think they can steal their way back. It’s not going to happen, work harder, get N education like Luos and Kikuyus do, stop cheating yourself to the top.
Actually fnb you are not a very bad kikuyu, i tend to agree that kalenjin hope to" steal their way back" but thats a misconception that all communities have in Kenya when hoping one of theirs is elected to power kikuyus included, its. A worrying sign and thats why kenyans shouldn't blame leaders as they are also culprits. Difference is maybe kikuyus quickly learn that the president won't help them and continue hustling while kalenjins might continue to wait for handouts this is what happened during Mois era.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2020, 10:32:14 AM »

We want Baba...

?s=20
Njugush demolishes Gatheca and baba
Invalid Tweet ID?s=20

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2020, 11:43:32 AM »
We want Ruto to bring development including jobs. Ruto will find solutions and will deliver roads, electricity, manufacturing and name it. Kalenjin know Moi days of 1980s will never come back. In fact by 2002 - Moi was just a burden to everyone including Kalenjin.

Ruto became popular in Kalenjin because he deliver, consults and engages people. If it was not for corruption allegation - Ruto would be perfect candidate for Kenya.

I believe he steals because he realized long enough to win in kenya you need money

Actually fnb you are not a very bad kikuyu, i tend to agree that kalenjin hope to" steal their way back" but thats a misconception that all communities have in Kenya when hoping one of theirs is elected to power kikuyus included, its. A worrying sign and thats why kenyans shouldn't blame leaders as they are also culprits. Difference is maybe kikuyus quickly learn that the president won't help them and continue hustling while kalenjins might continue to wait for handouts this is what happened during Mois era.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2020, 04:47:07 PM »
Let the insults go, like a truck driver does not have a right to ask for a better country. It’s idiotic, the insults actually represent our failure and education system, it’s unimaginative and unoriginal, it’s the Moi dogma of mediocrity going to the top but once they get there, they have no idea of what to do. Matiba still represents what a country should be like. Kibaki gave it a shot, Ruto is a horrible regression.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2020, 07:00:45 PM »
Moi died. Matiba died. Move on. We are on 2020 and you're still hurting.
Let the insults go, like a truck driver does not have a right to ask for a better country. It’s idiotic, the insults actually represent our failure and education system, it’s unimaginative and unoriginal, it’s the Moi dogma of mediocrity going to the top but once they get there, they have no idea of what to do. Matiba still represents what a country should be like. Kibaki gave it a shot, Ruto is a horrible regression.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2020, 09:19:41 PM »

Offline hk

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2020, 09:30:36 PM »
Gachagua arrested probably linked to Uhuru lonely visit
https://nation.africa/kenya/news/dci-cops-arrest-mathira-mp-rigathi-gachagua-2722708
Gachagua just like his brother is a freaking thief irrespective of his political persuasion. A lot of MPs oppose uhuru, not all are getting arrested. He has stolen from Nyeri county and even from his mathira CDF. Hiding behind tangatanga and Ruto won't change the simple fact that he has stolen from Nyerians.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2020, 10:00:12 PM »
Yes, 12B, sio mchezo. He clearly learnt from his brother. Him and Ephraim Maina were Moi's cowboy contractors.
Gachagua just like his brother is a freaking thief irrespective of his political persuasion. A lot of MPs oppose uhuru, not all are getting arrested. He has stolen from Nyeri county and even from his mathira CDF. Hiding behind tangatanga and Ruto won't change the simple fact that he has stolen from Nyerians.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2020, 10:21:51 PM »
Gachagua arrested probably linked to Uhuru lonely visit
https://nation.africa/kenya/news/dci-cops-arrest-mathira-mp-rigathi-gachagua-2722708
Phew finally something to console kieleweke after a bruising week that has ended in tears and jeers. Robina and kichwa will catch some sleep, but true Rigathi is possibly responsible for Uhuru addressing a crowd of only 40  :D

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2020, 01:44:36 AM »
You people worship idiots like that, I look at that guy, bad face, horrible teeth, I see him talk and I want to puke. Kenyans love mediocrity, with all the stolen money, he cannot buy himself a good dentist. I will never in my life admire an idiot like that. If you want to look
At how a country can develop, look at their dentistry, I look at Kenyans talk and all I can do is count how many teeth they have in their mouth.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2020, 02:02:28 AM »
You people worship idiots like that, I look at that guy, bad face, horrible teeth, I see him talk and I want to puke. Kenyans love mediocrity, with all the stolen money, he cannot buy himself a good dentist. I will never in my life admire an idiot like that. If you want to look
At how a country can develop, look at their dentistry, I look at Kenyans talk and all I can do is count how many teeth they have in their mouth.

I don't support the guy, but to be fair, the man is not in it for his looks.  In fact I think he has a good set of teeth.  But embracing him is just a turn for the worse, a bit like how America openly embraced racism in Trump.  But in Kenya, it would be embrace of corruption.  No, I have no illusion about his opponents integrity either.  But Farouk Kibet and a direct line to the Treasury scares the bejesus out of me.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2020, 02:42:42 AM »
A person like RV pundit will put you in a death match, it’s war, these guys know war, we know education, we love educated people. RV pudit still is amazed by an animal, he thinks of a cow as a source of economy. I think of doctors, engineers, linguistic, creators, etc

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2020, 03:23:39 AM »
I don't support the guy, but to be fair, the man is not in it for his looks.  In fact I think he has a good set of teeth.  But embracing him is just a turn for the worse, a bit like how America openly embraced racism in Trump.  But in Kenya, it would be embrace of corruption.  No, I have no illusion about his opponents integrity either.  But Farouk Kibet and a direct line to the Treasury scares the bejesus out of me.

That is my fear with Ruto presidency too. Just like we thought Narc corruption could not be topped, Jubilee came in and blew the lids, Ruto could likewise take us into unprecedented heights of corruption. The economy can't sustain that level of plunder any longer, the pie is getting smaller, the predatory political class has ballooned thanks to devolution, we are deeply indebted. The political economy calculus has changed, raia are extremely fed up and desperate, wide spread hunger, mass unemployment and youth bulge, its a recipe for civil strife and state break up. They can pay off the goons who monopolize violence aka the security services for now but how long? Scary times ahead.

As usual, this won't be the first time desperate masses fall for a silver tongued charlatan preaching water and drinking wine.

Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2020, 04:18:28 AM »
Ruto wants to leave a great legacy - for every 1 shiling he will steal - he will create 10shs. The problem with Kenya is public sector never work, never thinks, never is serious and etc. Ruto will also curb corruption because he will control and know everything.

Kenya deserve a leader like Museveni or Meles or Kagame. People who are intelligent and passionate about their country. Yes they will steal like the average politician but they will create a lot more.

People praise kibaki hands off everything off - 5yrs later civil war - that is NOT leadership. That is auto-pilot. We need someone like Moi but without the handicap of lack of education or intelligence.

At worse Ruto will be like Suharto or Pinochet - he will make a fortune - but the country will also make huge leaps ahead.

Chile is ONLY  country in South America to join Argentina to become developed world thanks to Pinochet. Pinochet made huge personal fortunes but country moved forward. He instituted reforms say in privatization - sold public sector companies to himself and others - and economy benefitted greatly. It can be that win-win. KQ and sugar companies are example of public sector companies eating our money and messing up the economy - if for example Ruto came and bought all sugar companies for 1shs - and in few months - we have Malawi like Sugar reforms - we move from importing sugar - to exporting sugar - who will care if Ruto will own most of the sugar companies? - Consumers will be happy, farmers happy and economy happier.

We should be wary of a Nyerere type who leave the country bankrupt - and themselves also bankrupt. Nyerere bankrupted Tanzania while never stealing a coin. His left owning one house in Dar and a bicyle. Meanwhile the country became bankrupt in 1985 and defaulted on it's debt. He had to resign in great shame.

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2020, 06:11:29 AM »
Ruto wants to leave a great legacy - for every 1 shiling he will steal - he will create 10shs...

Ruto will also curb corruption because he will control and know everything...

Kenya deserve a leader like Museveni or Meles or Kagame. Yes he will steal...

We need someone like Moi...

Ruto will be like Suharto or Pinochet...

If Ruto came and bought all sugar companies for 1shs - and in few months - we have Malawi like Sugar reforms - we move from importing sugar - to exporting sugar - who will care if Ruto will own most of the sugar companies?

My God  :o :o

You are even worse than we thought. So the whole object of Lootall presidency is to plunder kenya dry?!

I can smell the primitiveness from the screen.

Fairandbalanced you know these mf's better than me. I apologize. I can't support this nonsense.

Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #38 on: October 27, 2020, 06:33:05 AM »
Your melodrama will not stop Ruto march to presidency. Kenyans know Ruto. He has been in politics for 30yrs. They know he can and has delivered. Whenever Ruto has been put to work - he has achieved tremendous results.

AND THIS ALL THAT MATTERS - overall achievement.

Now is Ruto a thief or corrupt - I believe so. I'd have to lie to myself to claim he is clean. I know you and fair will not admit that your favourites politician are thieves.
That make you dishonest. Do I support corruption. Of course Not.

But If I am given a corrupt Ruto and corrupt Raila - and I rather go with corrupt Ruto. Will I go with non-corrupt nobody or Miguna. OF COURSE NOT. There are many factors to consider when making the weighty decision of PORK. You have to score candidates based on many variables...and then vote for the best...and in 2022...Ruto is simply the best.

Of course if you think Ruto need your vote - think again - he doesn't - he already has more than enough to win. Ruto has won that support by getting stuff done whenever he has been given an opportunity.

We have seen Raila types with long speeches - short deliverables - and frankly - Kenyans were never impressed to elect him. Behind all the hustler nation brouhaha is a man that has proven himself for 30yrs since 1990s.

Give me Suharto or Pinochet - and take your Nyerere. Give me killers like Kagame or Museveni or Meles - and please take your Benjamin Mkapa. Pinochet, Suharto, Kagame, Museveni and Meles are 'unsavoury' folks who have transformed their countries.

But you have Nyereres with their long flowery speeches that leave the country bankrupted. Nobody need speeches. They need people who can roll their sleeves and get work done - and that work in developing country is to fight poverty.

And it likely US will elect Trump again. Not because of racism alone - but because he also ticks very many boxes!!! but most of you cannot see.

My God  :o :o

You are even worse than we thought. So the whole object of Lootall presidency is to plunder kenya dry?!

I can smell the primitiveness from the screen.

Fairandbalanced you know these mf's better than me. I apologize. I can't support this nonsense.