Author Topic: Ruto received by multitude as wanjohi deserted  (Read 3873 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Ruto received by multitude as wanjohi deserted
« on: October 25, 2020, 05:36:46 PM »
In nyeri  :D :D.I tell these booze Dr Ruto winning by landslide then don't listen. OKAY THAT WAS EMBARRASSING FOR UHURU...TOTAL BOYCOTT

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Ruto received by multitude as wanjohi deserted
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2020, 05:40:50 PM »
Absolutely hilarious uhuru nyeri stop over.i have newfound respect for kikuyus.Not even small kids bothered with Wanjohi...Ruto should beef up his security because the dynasties are on the wall now..they either negotiate a surrender or will try to assassinate him like they did JM and Tom Mboya

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2020, 05:48:32 PM »
Meanwhile shianda where Matiangi had unprecedented stopped a church fundraiser see thousands throbbing..a message that uhuru gov has total lost it.Bbi guaranteed to make their bad position terrible

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2020, 07:27:56 PM »
Uhuru gatheca is now addressing school pupils and children, it was very embarrassing but he knows whats going on he came by chopper NIS is briefing him he has a mountain to climb in mt. Kenya but lets wait for kichwa and co to say GEMA will be swayed in just a week and sing baba to 2022.
See paid blogger Mutai twist it and cate was the only Mp there, she had to travel all the way from laikipia what a clown possibility of her trying to be gatheca new catch very high marketing...

?s=20

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2020, 08:00:11 PM »
Lord mutai is an idiot hired by Mutua. He has to justify his salary. Ferry people :)
Uhuru gatheca is now addressing school pupils and children, it was very embarrassing but he knows whats going on he came by chopper NIS is briefing him he has a mountain to climb in mt. Kenya but lets wait for kichwa and co to say GEMA will be swayed in just a week and sing baba to 2022.
See paid blogger Mutai twist it and cate was the only Mp there, she had to travel all the way from laikipia what a clown possibility of her trying to be gatheca new catch very high marketing...

?s=20

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2020, 08:04:02 PM »
Uhuru is big headed NIS told him to use chopper to and from nyeri but only used it one wayCate lied to him that mammoth raia awaited him by the roadsides. Matokeo ndio hayo

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2020, 08:05:06 PM »
They showed him respect by ignoring him. Otherwise if it urban - he would have got a mouthful.
Uhuru is big headed NIS told him to use chopper to and from nyeri but only used it one wayCate lied to him that mammoth raia awaited him by the roadsides. Matokeo ndio hayo

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2020, 08:10:53 PM »
?s=20
Gari ni nyingi kuliko hustlers. Can't wait for baba to come.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2020, 09:24:54 PM »

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2020, 02:54:27 AM »
Election is two years away, Kikuyus are busy people building the economy. If Ruto gets voted in, it’s fine, it does not change my life. I have never depended on govt for anything other than asking for it to do it’s job. Build a working transportation system, stop stealing, improve healthcare, when I saw that Luhya author die from stupidity, it’s very upsetting. I can actually ignore Kenya and enjoy my life at least precovid, I could travel anywhere, I could decide to go London and watch a ManU match, I am blessed with that. I only get involved with Kenyan politics because my father raised me to care, I care about people and humanity, my privilege has not reduced my humanity. I would be fighting slavery while having family who own slaves. I believe with the right leadership, Kenyans can enjoy the life that I do, stop stealing and worshiping idiots.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2020, 03:35:53 AM »
All my friends wonder about me, they are in Vegas, Macau, Marrakech, London having fun and drinking their heads off. I care, I think Kenya can change, I always wanted to be part of that change, I am a rich guy, I use more money in a day that most Kenyans use to build a house. I have shoes that cost more than most houses in Kenyans, a lot of people think that kind of gilded capitalism is bad for society,, you cannot have that unequal society and then survive.  The society will start demanding their share, that’s how slavery ended, that’s how Idi Amin died, I do not have faith in someone like Ruto, who is bathed in corruption moving us to the next step. He is a tribal corrupt merchant, he cannot see live beyond that.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2020, 05:16:20 AM »
Ruto is a beneficiary of that system. Steal more, fuck more and you actually look good doing it. I happen to hate that system, I will never vote for someone like Ruto, it’s Moi all over again.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2020, 05:21:31 AM »
I have always liked meritocracy, it’s the best. You lose, you have lost. I know a lot of Kenyans who jumped on top of the line because of coming to the USA, they had the intelligence to do that. Other Kenyans, their friends, stuck there and hoped the country got better. It became worse, we have Sonko and wheelbarrow economics. It’s insane.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2020, 06:40:58 AM »
The kalejinns think they can steal their way back. It’s not going to happen, work harder, get N education like Luos and Kikuyus do, stop cheating yourself to the top.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2020, 06:46:37 AM »
No Kale has ever beaten in anything, Moi thought then how to steal, they think they cannot be in the game. I can beat a kale anyday, put me against a Moi bilieving kalenjin, I will actually beat them up, they cannot beat a kikuyu or Luo, they have to depend on the government.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2020, 06:53:25 AM »
They think of the government, they cannot think of no government. They are too stupid to drink Moi coolaid, some kales are ver educated but they cannot shake of themselves Moism. Steal and get yourself far, steal as much as yu can, you will get far by stealing. If you are trying to steal but you cannot, steal some more, your life will be beautiful, all the other guys, their life  sucks.

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2020, 07:20:19 AM »
Fairandbalanced is back to writing inshas as soon as hears hustler having a good week. Take it up with wananchi who love him and spare us the jeremiads. You are a pure hater masquerading as a sincere concerned citizen. Death to kikuyu chauvinism.
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2020, 08:13:35 AM »
Finally the Limuru truck driver let out his  hatred. Moi 24 years of power did damage to your brain. Eti no Kale can beat me : Get help - from the nearest shrink.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2020, 08:16:24 AM »
Precisely.
Fairandbalanced is back to writing inshas as soon as hears hustler having a good week. Take it up with wananchi who love him and spare us the jeremiads. You are a pure hater masquerading as a sincere concerned citizen. Death to kikuyu chauvinism.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2020, 09:38:54 AM »
LOL this Tangatanga propaganda on overdrive. Fungeni mishipi vizuri - the entire Gema lineup is with Uhuru-Raila- only Nyoro and Ichung’wa are mumbling incoherently about wage bill sijui farmers

Your tin god should calls his own Bomas for No.. instead he wants Uhuru to call Jubilee PG

Ruto to face his demons at Bomas
https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/politics/article/2001391495/ruto-to-face-his-demons-at-bomas
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527