Author Topic: Why do Kikuyu especially elite abuse and demean Raila?  (Read 2684 times)

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Why do Kikuyu especially elite abuse and demean Raila?
« on: October 22, 2020, 06:38:25 AM »
Social media is alight with injustice meted out on baba who has been played endlessly by kikuyu elites. The question everybody is asking after all the hullabaloo and billions down the drain to market bbi there is nothing at all new, actually most political commentary is that it favours Mzito Ruto heavily . There are conspiracy theories advanced Dr. Akombe among others that Uhuru and Ruto are working clandestinely to scuttled babas ambition using military style deception. There is 0 excitement by wanachi regarding this document and again most people calling radio stations are asking if there will be more rallies after already others were done. What the whole purpose of this many ask, just to keep baba busy? Many conclude.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Why do Kikuyu especially elite abuse and demean Raila?
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2020, 08:14:24 AM »
Bbi if just laughable attempt to roll back all our democratic gains that is DOA and has completely soiled Raila entire political career

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2020, 10:42:58 AM »
Robina is on suicide watch. After kikuyu had proper power they have now thought no one else can enjoy it and tossed the carrot to baba. BBI wont see light of day because simply on luo nyanza cares, the rest of kenyans do not want more baggage. A referendum will return 80% No. Who wanta to give free ride to 47 eti women senators. So stupid.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2020, 12:15:06 PM »
Yes from social media - this one will only be backed in Luo Nyanza. The rest have rejected it.
Robina is on suicide watch. After kikuyu had proper power they have now thought no one else can enjoy it and tossed the carrot to baba. BBI wont see light of day because simply on luo nyanza cares, the rest of kenyans do not want more baggage. A referendum will return 80% No. Who wanta to give free ride to 47 eti women senators. So stupid.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2020, 05:15:49 PM »
Okay genius fellow from the slopes - you have the answers - tell the republic how else we will satisfy the constitutional threshold of the two-thirds gender rule which is already a constitutional headache that has actually rendered the current Parliament unconstitutional as of October 12th, 2020. Pray tell us or forever be labelled as a cheapskate cyber noise maker....

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2020, 05:23:19 PM »
Me thinks you are the guys on suicide watch and not @ Robina. Tangatanga have been preaching how Raila needs the 14 regions (to cushion those governor that are constitutionally barred from re-election) as proof that BBI is for self-aggrandizement but loo... I am still reading the report looking for that part where it calls for 14 Regions and Regional Governors..... Maybe someone has read ahead, they give me the page number??
Yes from social media - this one will only be backed in Luo Nyanza. The rest have rejected it.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2020, 05:31:46 PM »
Save yourself from reading such nonsense. I didn't and don't plan it. It way too revolting for me. It way too retrogressive. It was written by Harambee house. Most of the other reports are well though out and intentioned - but they never get implemented - just like our constitution which is 90% okay - will have problems.. This one is an evil scheme to return back the old constitutional order. And there in lies it's danger. They intend to pursue it because it's evil...so kenyan save for ODMorons like you...will fight this.

Any attempt to return kenya to MOI era will be rejected in toto.

Me thinks you are the guys on suicide watch and not @ Robina. Tangatanga have been preaching how Raila needs the 14 regions (to cushion those governor that are constitutionally barred from re-election) as proof that BBI is for self-aggrandizement but loo... I am still reading the report looking for that part where it calls for 14 Regions and Regional Governors..... Maybe someone has read ahead, they give me the page number??

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2020, 06:15:25 AM »
You are a tortured soul....

Uhuru dismantles Ruto's case on BBI
October 21st 2020 at 12:00:00 GMT +0300

President Uhuru Kenyatta yesterday demolished the key plank of Building Bridges Initiative critics that it was all about creating positions for a few at the expense of the majority.

In his most passionate pitch yet for the constitutional changes opposed by Deputy President William Ruto, the President gave a long treatise justifying the changes before reiterating that the country was staring at a constitutional moment.

"We should not give my suggestion the parochial interpretation of creating positions for individuals. I am only urging for a constitutional consensus that accommodates all communities in an election. A consensus that makes it possible for any Kenyan to lead this country, working hand in hand with his or her brothers and sisters from across the nation," he said.
Ruto's rallying call against the BBI has been the creation of additional political posts at the top.

Read more at: https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/politics/article/2001390875/uhuru-dismantles-rutos-case-on-bbi

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2020, 08:04:54 AM »

So how will Raila go to Coast , Masai/Turkana  ,North Eastern and  Kisiii/Kuria and tell them he has their interests at heart  . The so called regions was a ploy by Raila since 2001 To Pit Kenya against GEMA .Now its Kaput  . Uhuru managed to ensure it doesnt make it to BBI . Thats a loss to Raila and not Rutos team .

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2020, 08:18:55 AM »
Okay genius fellow from the slopes - you have the answers - tell the republic how else we will satisfy the constitutional threshold of the two-thirds gender rule which is already a constitutional headache that has actually rendered the current Parliament unconstitutional as of October 12th, 2020. Pray tell us or forever be labelled as a cheapskate cyber noise maker....
Neutrals who is who bigwigs like Mutunga, Lumumba say Aukot referendum is way better and realistic. How do you impose 47  women senators to kenyans do you think they are paid 10-30k like most kenyans are, having a wage bill of an additional 47 senators amounts to billions annually that and with all the loans gatheca took these women will be mipango ya kando to politicians . Have you seen any excitement in mt. Kenya.? Cant wait for Gatheca to show up in Kiambu and tell them these nonsense, baba is being taken for a ride the BBI will be reduced to a skeleton before its even out to question yes or no? Ruto doesn't need to break a sweat already all the civil society groups oppose this plus the church, I was happy Kangata expressed some reservations on the document, Mzito Ruto needs to pounce when it counts but need to go underground and undermine it to the fullest, this will be easily achieved, its baba and gatheca who have to climb uphill.
And now for your weak question, how will Kenya achieve gender rule..? Simple just create a system that will ensure certain areas in a specific election will vote for a woman we can go even on a lottery and any counties picked must have women as their representative, this can go on till all 47 counties have had representation by women on a rotational basis. Simple, fair, cheap and will meet the gender rule.
Next question kijana?

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2020, 11:33:28 AM »
Kikuyu elites love Raila/Odinga boogeyman. Kikuyus wa kawaida hate Luos/Jaramogi/Raila for lack of a tangible cause. What is it in for the thatched house Luos in BBI? Handchieth? What were they celebrating? Person who killed them? The thurakus can only see it as ufool sticking a middle finger to them for calling out his incompetence and betrayal. Thurakus are rational they know without pressure likes of ufool will do nothing. And what happens raira takes off the pressure- madness for most poor region. Sulking thurakus are getting roads and water projects being made all over Central while luos get a promise of vague bbshit.

The kikuyus were in love with brilliant Tom Mboya it had to take oathing to refresh their minds to parasitic Kenyattaism. Looks the same case today - homeguard elite suckers must be considering oathing to exorcise Ruto's spirits giving ufool sleepless nightmares in Central.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2020, 02:43:34 PM »

So how will Raila go to Coast , Masai/Turkana  ,North Eastern and  Kisiii/Kuria and tell them he has their interests at heart  . The so called regions was a ploy by Raila since 2001 To Pit Kenya against GEMA .Now its Kaput  . Uhuru managed to ensure it doesnt make it to BBI . Thats a loss to Raila and not Rutos team .
I took the trouble of posting a link to an opinion posted in a major daily explaining how certain positions not making it to the BBI demolishes a major rallying call by DP Ruto against BBI. If you have chosen not to read that link, then it is your choice to stay uninformed and remain stupid.

For ease of reference here it is again .....

President Uhuru Kenyatta yesterday demolished the key plank of Building Bridges Initiative critics that it was all about creating positions for a few at the expense of the majority.

In his most passionate pitch yet for the constitutional changes opposed by Deputy President William Ruto, the President gave a long treatise justifying the changes before reiterating that the country was staring at a constitutional moment.

"We should not give my suggestion the parochial interpretation of creating positions for individuals. I am only urging for a constitutional consensus that accommodates all communities in an election. A consensus that makes it possible for any Kenyan to lead this country, working hand in hand with his or her brothers and sisters from across the nation," he said.
Ruto's rallying call against the BBI has been the creation of additional political posts at the top.

Read more at: https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/politics/article/2001390875/uhuru-dismantles-rutos-case-on-bbi

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2020, 04:08:00 PM »
All that trouble fishing from Gideon Moi daily - article written by By HAROLD ODHIAMBO AND ERIC ABUGA :)

I took the trouble of posting a link to an opinion posted in a major daily explaining how certain positions not making it to the BBI demolishes a major rallying call by DP Ruto against BBI. If you have chosen not to read that link, then it is your choice to stay uninformed and remain stupid.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2020, 04:49:14 PM »
Seems you dont get it. The point is without regional governments-Majimbo being omitted in the constituion how will Raila face Coast and other regions  and tell them he is the champion of their rights and interests
Ruto all along has been telling Coast Raila does not represent their interests and he has been proven right.