Author Topic: BBI 1 UNVEILED - RV PUNDIT VS ROBINA - YOU BE THE JUDGE  (Read 2557 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
BBI 1 UNVEILED - RV PUNDIT VS ROBINA - YOU BE THE JUDGE
« on: October 20, 2020, 03:16:51 PM »
Let the posts speak

Uhuru's just want to be loved. Never seen him this honest.

He got Mama Ngina for that. Dude needs a shrink. What was he raising Ruto blood pressure for?

Kicheko biggest.Raila played like a fool.

Its like the Israeli system - where coalitions rule.

Nope. It's just the filthy old pig with makeup. In fact PM with zero powers just shields PORK from accountability. This is worse than the current structure.

Kicheko biggest.Raila played like a fool.

Raila and ODM need to boycott this nonsense and return to maandamano. It easy to string a parliamentary or anti-PORK coalition. Especially with fresh Ruto-Kiunjuri pact.

This seem like Naivasha repeat. Raila will run away with it - and become the father of the new newer constitution.
Raila and ODM need to boycott this nonsense and return to maandamano. It easy to string a parliamentary or anti-PORK coalition. Especially with fresh Ruto-Kiunjuri pact.
Odm with help of kibicho were kin to own BBI in Bomas.Repeat of 2010.Talk of winning the battles and losing the war.

Not a parliamentary system, after all. So what was the point? Just to add prime minister? Weird.

Mind games..no ruto has been smoked out. This an antic similar to okoa Kenya.

Robina
Prime Minister will be appointed and fired by President

Yeah we really don't need that. Keep it pure presidential then. Let's see what Raila launches tomorrow. What an anti-climax.

I hope it dies away quietly like Arturs report. Parliamentary is about accountability - where EXEC PM reports to MPs.  This hybrid mongrel is useless. In fact it shields both D/PORK from accountability - and pretend powerless PM runs GoK. At least pre-2010 only PORK was unaccoutable - and we knew he wasn't. Those useless wazee are a bad joke. I hope Ndii and other experts can pour cold water on it. Or run to court and stop it.

The problem I see is Raila accepting anything -aka desperation - and what we essentially ended up is pre-2010 constitution with NARA. PM is just a renamed Duale - Leader of Majority - now we will have a leader of Majority with PM? and all the patchwork.

The current constitution is okay. It has worked for the Americans for 200yrs plus. What needs to happen is independent institution to guard their independence and for a real seperation of power.Right now the weakest link is the police handing over their independence to PORK & Interior ministry.Then we never really got rid of prov administration.

Anyway I think we should keep the current constitution and work towards federalism.

I hope it dies away quietly like Arturs report. Parliamentary is about accountability - where EXEC PM reports to MPs.  This hybrid mongrel is useless. In fact it shields both D/PORK from accountability - and pretend powerless PM runs GoK. At least pre-2010 only PORK was unaccoutable - and we knew he wasn't. Those useless wazee are a bad joke. I hope Ndii and other experts can pour cold water on it. Or run to court and stop it.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: BBI 1 UNVEILED - RV PUNDIT VS ROBINA - YOU BE THE JUDGE
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2020, 03:21:50 PM »
The handshake turns out is nothing more than keeping our streets free from sore losers who haven't accepted democracy. What next for odm?

Is this true?? :( :( It's useless for Raila to face off with a Duale in parliament - cause that's not accountability. So this is a flop. It Uganda- or TZ like nonsense. It formalizes Matiang'i super CS  :(

Matiangi is not super cs. Duale is more the PM - it's what Raila really used to do in NARA - 'supervise and cordinate gov activities' - which mainly is answering questions. I think
constitution should be left as it is. It appears we are not really sure what we want.

But yes outlawing civil servants from any kind of business is good start.

Is this true?? :( :( It's useless for Raila to face off with a Duale in parliament - cause that's not accountability. So this is a flop. It Uganda- or TZ like nonsense. It formalizes Matiang'i super CS  :(

Pundit you sound so relieved  :D What is the point of huge conference at Bomas?? ODM should boycott.

Anyway it'a win for devolution and maybe integrity or anti-corruption. Not sure I follow the mumbo jumbo on EACC...  is it going to be scrapped? That would be bad - cause DPP and DCI are PORK bitches as we have seen recently. Auditor General is not an investigative agency. Scrapping EACC would in fact negate any whistleblowing.

Kenya's biggest problem remains Executive impunity since greedy corrupt Jomo killed parliamentary in 1964 and 69.

I'd rather we don't touch the constitutions and passes all these cosmetic changes as laws.

What will Raila tell people? I warned you to be very wary of Uhuru Kenyatta but you didn't listen.

You cannot arrive with a trojan horse in full display and except it to enter the tent.

Pundit you sound so relieved  :D What is the point of huge conference at Bomas?? ODM should boycott.

Anyway it'a win for devolution and maybe integrity or anti-corruption. Not sure I follow the mumbo jumbo on EACC...  is it going to be scrapped? That would be bad - cause DPP and DCI are PORK bitches as we have seen recently. Auditor General is not an investigative agency. Scrapping EACC would in fact negate any whistleblowing.

Kenya's biggest problem remains Executive impunity since greedy corrupt Jomo killed parliamentary in 1964 and 69.

Yeah. These cosmetic changes don't need referendum or even parliament 2/3. AG can make a bill for Duale to pass. Anyway I think it's nonsense for Opposition Leader to grill powerless PM. Raila v Duale is waste of time.

Raila has been conned... he needs to retire and let Joho and Oparanya square with Ruto and Kiunjuri. Now there is not even a ceremonial president to hide the betrayal.

I'd rather we don't touch the constitutions and passes all these cosmetic changes as laws.

What will Raila tell people? I warned you to be very wary of Uhuru Kenyatta but you didn't listen.

You cannot arrive with a trojan horse in full display and except it to enter the tent.

That is what Uhuru wanted. No referendum. He wants to nail his legacy and go back to drinking 24-7 at gov expenses. I don't think he has any fight left in him for a political tussle. He will placate Raila as much as possible till 2022 when he will leave the scene.
Yeah. These cosmetic changes don't need referendum or even parliament 2/3. AG can make a bill for Duale to pass. Anyway I think it's nonsense for Opposition Leader to grill powerless PM. Raila v Duale is waste of time.

Raila has been conned... he needs to retire and let Joho and Oparanya square with Ruto and Kiunjuri. Now there is not even a ceremonial president to hide the betrayal.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2020, 09:41:45 PM »
Robina ,Real politics is real....

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2020, 01:02:14 PM »
 :) these X files or zilizopendwa. When the present is too painful go high on nostalgia.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2020, 01:13:58 PM »
My preference has always been pure parliamentary system. In fact I voted No with Mobutu. Unlike him am not whining now - there are few carrots - youth, women, devolution- and PORK powers remain diluted.

If your archive search was not so neurotic you'd find after giving up on parliamentary- once Mobutu poisoned Gema youth about few MPs - I accepted BBI is only Raila 2022 Manifesto. Mobutu knows this and has frantically launched hustler nation. There will be no referendum until 2022 with election.

I see 2 outcomes -
1. Mobutu can dig in and face 70-30 2010 redux or worse
2. Mobutu surrender and become Raila bitch
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2020, 02:05:20 PM »
The build up and conclusion don't match. So Raila and Uhuru cannot pass a referendum but miraclously can get 70% to win PORK.

My friend I think BBI is study of how to get it completely so wrong.

This BBI has killed Raila career now.

Ruto is biggest winner.

This will be apparent very shortly.

BBI cannot be cured anymore. It's DEAD. No more patchwork. It so retrogressive it cannot be rescued. BBI 1.0 was waaaaay better.

My preference has always been pure parliamentary system. In fact I voted No with Mobutu. Unlike him am not whining now - there are few carrots - youth, women, devolution- and PORK powers remain diluted.

If your archive search was not so neurotic you'd find after giving up on parliamentary- once Mobutu poisoned Gema youth about few MPs - I accepted BBI is only Raila 2022 Manifesto. Mobutu knows this and has frantically launched hustler nation. There will be no referendum until 2022 with election.

I see 2 outcomes -

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2020, 05:48:01 PM »
Let me help - Mobutu Tangatanga were "happy" with BBI1 and ready to pass it in parliament. This BBI2 is more or less the same. Why are they unhappy now?

The build up and conclusion don't match. So Raila and Uhuru cannot pass a referendum but miraclously can get 70% to win PORK.

My friend I think BBI is study of how to get it completely so wrong.

This BBI has killed Raila career now.

Ruto is biggest winner.

This will be apparent very shortly.

BBI cannot be cured anymore. It's DEAD. No more patchwork. It so retrogressive it cannot be rescued. BBI 1.0 was waaaaay better.

I see 2 outcomes -

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2020, 05:51:03 PM »
I am watching youtube Raila and Uhuru crowds in Kisumu... nobody seem keen to wait for wheelbarrow

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2020, 05:52:36 PM »
Back from shift... was hoping to see some Nowayhaha vs Robina archives - instead it Pundit this, Robina that. What a pussy

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2020, 06:53:51 PM »
:) these X files or zilizopendwa. When the present is too painful go high on nostalgia.

Robina you were dissapointed with BBI 1 . You let out your feelings this was the right thing to do with BBI 2.
Prentending now wont wash away the fact that this is not what you expected.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2020, 08:45:06 PM »

Robina you were dissapointed with BBI 1 . You let out your feelings this was the right thing to do with BBI 2.

And you were happy with BBI1 - why are you unhappy now?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2020, 10:33:39 PM »
Robina and Raila want to re-create the momentum but times have changeds, issues have changed, hustlers is on fire, and covid has killed economies.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2020, 07:49:45 AM »

And you were happy with BBI1 - why are you unhappy now?

GrandMullah Summarizes it for me preety well

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2020, 07:55:17 AM »
Back from shift... was hoping to see some Nowayhaha vs Robina archives - instead it Pundit this, Robina that. What a pussy

Coming up in a short while , That is if you are going to be around by August 2022 . Lots of content available and the more you are producing .....