Author Topic: Nyachae son joins Ruto  (Read 3688 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Nyachae son joins Ruto
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2020, 12:46:24 PM »
Pundit is honestly quite good in Political analysis but very poor in economic matters its true he suffers from delusional grandeur on his mental abilities at times but cut him some slack. Pundit is a true reprentation of 8-4-4 system.

Pundits advantage is that he has learnt politics through real time happenings and has a good memory .He uses previous experiences to determine where the direction politics is heading to . Now his shortcoming is once he has made up his mind he can never change , he will die with whatever he has decided /said . Matters economics sounds foreign to him take for example he still believes KQ planes are owned by bankers .

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2020, 12:49:24 PM »
Matiangi is not a politician.
Politics is like courting a woman.
You'll see makanga like Oscar sudi takes a girl off his feet and Njamab with his drunning -madonna effect struggle.
Matiangi will not be the first such characters.
You see him already flopping in Gusii - he needs to relax, smile more and look less like Idi Amin Dada.

What a comedy. Nyachaes long lost Gusii to Raila in 2007 ODM wave. The old man and Ongeris were out in the cold for 5 years till 2013. Both times - Raila and Uhuru had to campaign alone without toxic Mobutu who they hate due to frequent genocide by Kipsigis. 2017 was Matiang'i effect that boosted Uhuruto - not anything anti-Raila. Matiang'i is their new Prince - sterling national status unlike say Mdvds or PK. Matiang'i is a solid character- in Jubilee 1.0 he manhandled media into digital migration- and soon emerged as top performer. Mobutu insecurity started way back but mlolongo could not hurt Matiang'i. I don't even need to tell you about the MPs, senators, governors- only DG Maang'i and 3 MPs back "wildly popular" hustler. Just last week the entire crew were at SH pouring praise on the man.

Pundit really needs to test-drive this "ground" he keeps singing about. Matiba had 100+ cars entourage in 92. Mobutu without his handouts would address empty benches. Folks go for the money not to vote him. He literally has to pay people to follow him - and then mara genocide - hustler rainbow coalition need lots of make-believe promises and pretences - any whiff of Kalenjin madness and usual DNA cracks erupt.

Mobutu best ally is peace - his worst enemy is Kalenjin savages.

He will learn the hardway  in 2013 We had PK, Jimnah Mbaru and  Ole Kiyapi , waliona kivumbi 

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2020, 02:30:21 PM »
We are yet to see that CONJECTURE - hustler wave - materialize into tangibles. Jobless youth will assemble any day for few coins - crowds mean nothing without credible headcount. For now hustler wave is abracadabra - praying hares and notes will translate to votes. Noone on ground see nor feel your wave so they are all singing Matiang'i. It why you think Nyachae Jr - a technocrat type worse than Matiang'i - is headline worthy. Mpaka Njamba analalamikia threads :) Ohh sijui Mutunga or Karua has joined Mobutu - folks with zero followers - Matiang'i snabbed Gusii from Raila - which Uhuruto could not - and is not a walkover. Appreciate tribalism - it your own gravity that won't vanish by snap of the fingers.

You'll see makanga like Oscar sudi takes a girl off his feet and Njamab with his drunning -madonna effect struggle.
You see him already flopping in Gusii - he needs to relax, smile more and look less like Idi Amin Dada.

What a comedy. Nyachaes long lost Gusii to Raila in 2007 ODM wave. The old man and Ongeris were out in the cold for 5 years till 2013. Both times - Raila and Uhuru had to campaign alone without toxic Mobutu who they hate due to frequent genocide by Kipsigis. 2017 was Matiang'i effect that boosted Uhuruto - not anything anti-Raila. Matiang'i is their new Prince - sterling national status unlike say Mdvds or PK. Matiang'i is a solid character- in Jubilee 1.0 he manhandled media into digital migration- and soon emerged as top performer. Mobutu insecurity started way back but mlolongo could not hurt Matiang'i. I don't even need to tell you about the MPs, senators, governors- only DG Maang'i and 3 MPs back "wildly popular" hustler. Just last week the entire crew were at SH pouring praise on the man.

Pundit really needs to test-drive this "ground" he keeps singing about. Matiba had 100+ cars entourage in 92. Mobutu without his handouts would address empty benches. Folks go for the money not to vote him. He literally has to pay people to follow him - and then mara genocide - hustler rainbow coalition need lots of make-believe promises and pretences - any whiff of Kalenjin madness and usual DNA cracks erupt.

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2020, 02:42:18 PM »
RV Pundit is right about PEV - Kalenjin savages will massacre hapless diaspora at the drop of a hat. He disingenuously stops there and does not analyze the outcome of such event especially for Mobutu. He would be the biggest loser politically. Worse is Mobutu does not quite control the warriors - unlike Raila Luo thugs or Uhuru with mungiki - the savages are actually a big threat to Mobutu gameplan.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2020, 03:08:19 PM »
Pundit has finally lost it.  Ati Kipsigis slaughter Kisii's regularly out of love and not hate. That's the kind of serious political discussions that goes on amongst Mathare hospital residents while they are lining up for their daily medication.

RV Pundit is right about PEV - Kalenjin savages will massacre hapless diaspora at the drop of a hat. He disingenuously stops there and does not analyze the outcome of such event especially for Mobutu. He would be the biggest loser politically. Worse is Mobutu does not quite control the warriors - unlike Raila Luo thugs or Uhuru with mungiki - the savages are actually a big threat to Mobutu gameplan.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2020, 06:19:31 PM »
Brother and sisters fight. That is just normal human conflict. It's not genocidal. Gusii-Kipsigis fights are bad. So bad Mzungu erected Borabu border to stop it.  But I dare say it's not stopped thousads of gusii from working and living in our place. In our family alone we have more than 10. They speak kipsigis and are more like family.
Pundit has finally lost it.  Ati Kipsigis slaughter Kisii's regularly out of love and not hate. That's the kind of serious political discussions that goes on amongst Mathare hospital residents while they are lining up for their daily medication.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2020, 07:30:04 PM »
Still wondering when and how Nyachae became non-dynasty. Or this particular Nyachae is a hustler?
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2020, 06:14:02 AM »
Still wondering when and how Nyachae became non-dynasty. Or this particular Nyachae is a hustler?

Well wonder no more , once you join the movement you become a hustler , same as in  2002  when Saitoti and Kalonzo became reformists and 2007  when Mudavadi and Ruto were safi kama pamba  and  in 2013 when Uhuru and Ruto became digital transformists , do you get the drift already ?

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2020, 06:16:42 AM »
We are yet to see that CONJECTURE - hustler wave - materialize into tangibles. Jobless youth will assemble any day for few coins - crowds mean nothing without credible headcount. For now hustler wave is abracadabra - praying hares and notes will translate to votes. Noone on ground see nor feel your wave so they are all singing Matiang'i. It why you think Nyachae Jr - a technocrat type worse than Matiang'i - is headline worthy. Mpaka Njamba analalamikia threads :) Ohh sijui Mutunga or Karua has joined Mobutu - folks with zero followers - Matiang'i snabbed Gusii from Raila - which Uhuruto could not - and is not a walkover. Appreciate tribalism - it your own gravity that won't vanish by snap of the fingers.

Do you see irony in what you say , when Raila pays a few old people to visit him then he is popular but when Ruto meeting have masses with euphoria the crwods mean nothing . Well in  2022 when Ruto becomes the president dont say you didnt see it coming .