Author Topic: Dear Pundit, explain wheelbarrow MOAS - what is 65%  (Read 4172 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Dear Pundit, explain wheelbarrow MOAS - what is 65%
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2020, 08:27:20 PM »
You keep changing BBI goal posts mad woman. I keep telling you for free Uhuru is not into that BBI nonsense. He is just using it to placate and keep fools like your eternally hopefully.
BBI is Raila 2022 Manifesto - it stupid to unleash it 2 years ahead. It will be released so close to make referendum impossible - otherwise you do it now and folks realign. The ballot itself will be the referendum - Mobutu anti-BBI No complicate his coalition cause he has only DPORK for MK.

You chide my obsession with by-elections - which is strange for a numbers guy. You can have 40 or 80% magic numbers but without credible polls by-elections are the closest test.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2020, 09:02:16 PM »
Robina have your head recalibrated. Or knock it with a hammer and hear if their is an empty sound coming from inside.

Going by your hallucinations about Meru warriors here :) Delusions of grandeur. Tharaka dwarf will be nothing whether under Mobutu or Raila. Meru punch above their weight in Kikuyu regimes and they know which side their bread js buttered. That is why Kiraitiu, Kawira, Njuki, Mpuru Aburi, Munya are lined up in Handshake.
You can insult or trivialize me but as you know am quadruple hardened, so am 60 miles ahead of you. And yes Shonesha suti na tai and wait for baba to inspect a guard of honor 2022. I will soon write on the one he inspected in 2007 December  full with a 12 gun salute. Mtajua hamjui. Oriti!!

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2020, 02:37:28 PM »
BBI lineup: Raila PORK - Kalonzo VP - PK PM - Mdvd DPM - Matiang'i DPM

GEMA 15% (about 2/3 of 23%)
Luo 10%
Luhya 10% (about 2/3 of 15%)
Nairobi 8% (60% of total)
Kamba 8% (Kalonzo 90% sweep)
Gusii 4% (Matiang'i wave out of 5% total)
Coast 3% (<60% of 5.3% total)
NFD+MATUSA pastoralist 1% (20% of 5% total)

NET 60%

Pundit as you can see BBI lineup is solid NASA + TNA Gusii and Maa, Samburus - we are merely discussing GEMA split. With the huge 1M1V1S windfall it tough luck for Ruto in Mt Kenya. You just need to listen to Kiraitu, Kimemia and Kinyanjuis sentiments- even Nyoro and Kuria are mteja. Nyoro of all people has no issue with BBI but Raila - hehe - he wants the baby but not the mother. Well BBI-PORK is multiple choice - break it to hustlers.

Pwani ngumu - Msambweni split will tell us the breakdown. TIFA suggests 65-35% ODM vs hustler. In Mvurya bedroom - Ruto's biggest fish in Pwani. 8)

Ruto is not watermelon as a tact - it deadlock inside URP. Nyoros are thawing to irrestible BBI - Lonyas and Maa are happy with 35% - Duales are fuming about raw deal. NGOs are seething over ombudsman. Clergy are lost. It a Mexican stand-off - basically Jubilee turmoil has become URP crisis.

Think I just spotted Waititu drumming BBI with Gideon... shhh
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2020, 03:03:07 PM »
They stand a a chance if they all united against WSR :) - but WSR-MK - becomes an uphill battle. Btw - Matiangi thing - ends when he chickens out from running for PORK - I don't think he want to quit being Internal Security and go for politics - he will try to eat 2022 - otherwise it means he needs to quit cabinet late 2021.

WSR is all over the map - as either no 1 or no 2 - that is great - and when deal making come - because NASA/BBI brigade - cannot accommodate 10 players - it will be over for them - that is assuming Uhuru is IN.

Pundit as you can see BBI lineup is solid NASA + TNA Gusii and Maa, Samburus - we are merely discussing GEMA split. With the huge 1M1V1S windfall it tough luck for Ruto in Mt Kenya. You just need to listen to Kiraitu, Kimemia and Kinyanjuis sentiments- even Nyoro and Kuria are mteja. Nyoro of all people has no issue with BBI but Raila - hehe - he wants the baby but not the mother. Well BBI-PORK is multiple choice - break it to hustlers.

Pwani ngumu - Msambweni split will tell us the breakdown. TIFA suggests 65-35% ODM vs hustler. In Mvurya bedroom - Ruto's biggest fish in Pwani. 8)

Ruto is not watermelon as a tact - it deadlock inside URP. Nyoros are thawing to irrestible BBI - Lonyas and Maa are happy with 35% - Duales are fuming about raw deal. NGOs are seething over ombudsman. Clergy are lost. It a Mexican stand-off - basically Jubilee turmoil has become URP crisis.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2020, 06:06:07 PM »

Luo 10%

NET 60%

Coming from a person who had declared that PK will become Nairobis Governor and Trump would win his re-elections this is funny - ati BBI is TNA - wacha bangi madam

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2020, 09:58:41 AM »

Luo 10%

NET 60%

Coming from a person who had declared that PK will become Nairobis Governor and Trump would win his re-elections this is funny - ati BBI is TNA - wacha bangi madam

What had Noway predicted anywhere ever? Even a small place like Diani - at least Pundit spins a loss as a win. You're just a watermelon.

BBI coalition has NASA + TNA. No has URP. Based on this I see a 1:2 rout of Ruto in 2022 - starting with Diani.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527