Author Topic: African Americans should form a party  (Read 1778 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
African Americans should form a party
« on: October 16, 2020, 02:20:16 PM »
GOP will rebrand and make non-white Hispanics and Latinos white. I have befriended Latinos over the years and they are a very confused bunch. They are like eastern Europeans who think White Americans care about rhen but in reality see them as Trash. Due to Spanish colonial experience Latinos want to create a big gap btw themselves and Black Americans. Latest polls show that Latinos are supporting Trump by 26%. If GOp goes with Bush family and right think tanks suggestion they will have to make Latinos white and get about 60 or 50 0f the vote. If they do so with Hispanics thru amnesty and other government pork programs democrats will be cooked

So Blacks got get out of democratic party and form their own. Democratic party is too fractured to be able to contain gop for ever
?s=19

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: African Americans should form a party
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2020, 03:10:30 PM »
They form only 13% of the population and am sure their share of voters is way below 10%. What will it help them?
In 2024 the Democratic candidate for presidency will most likely be female and person of colour.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2020, 04:07:47 PM »
Hispanics and Latinos will have 30,percent share soon..Democrats can bring back labor movement to contain them

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2020, 04:09:21 PM »
They form only 13% of the population and am sure their share of voters is way below 10%. What will it help them?
In 2024 the Democratic candidate for presidency will most likely be female and person of colour.

No they should run Buttigie or someone from Midwest

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2020, 04:31:26 PM »
African Americans come in all stripes.  In fact I would say most would be conservative if it weren't for racism.  As a minority they have to make accommodations.  Diversity is why Democrats can't afford to be tribalistic like the monolithic Republicans.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2020, 04:34:27 PM »
He is gay and our brothers do not like gay people. They are worse than white Evangelicals when it comes to matters of ushoga.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2020, 04:46:24 PM »
He is gay and our brothers do not like gay people. They are worse than white Evangelicals when it comes to matters of ushoga.

The homophobia in AAS is not skin deep.,they have gay hoods and the community just let it be. It is a projection by black males

Anyway American democracy is going to conteniuous for a,while

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2020, 06:40:48 PM »
Obama is a great impediment to serious Blacks organization. He is planning how Michelle will run even after Clinton's failure. Sick dynasties everywhere :D :D
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2020, 06:43:30 PM »
Obama is a great impediment to serious Blacks organization. He is planning how Michelle will run even after Clinton's failure. Sick dynasties everywhere :D :D

You need,to take an ice bath you are always wrong..Obama is gone for ever..vote for Trump in peace stop bringing your projections hapa