Author Topic: DPORK Kiunjuri still mark timing -  (Read 3861 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: DPORK Kiunjuri still mark timing -
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2020, 04:32:13 PM »
So much noise and elections are 22 months away. Who knows what will be in y year's time? Elections in Kenya are decided in the last 3 months and not years before. So relax get out there and hustle for yourself and kids instead of wasting time with the Mwangi Kiunjiris of this world.

Apart from 2002 , the rest of elections are decided years before , hence rhe reason you see Ruto and Raila on the road.

Raila blundered in 2013 waiting to woo Ruto months to General election.
Hustals  future is always determined by these  leaders so I personsly wont sleep until we do away with dynasties. 2022 is the year of Hustlers ....

There is no genuine hustler on this blog - those are out there with mkokoteni, boda or wheelbarrow. I wire robots, Noway is a barrister or something, Pundit is rich land grabber. Goes to show the fakeness of hustler as a premise.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2020, 05:24:21 PM »
Likes of Kiunjuri, Sonko, Ruto are yet to internalize the extent of betrayal by ufool They seem still too stupified how wameachwa kwa mataa by ufool. Seems Murkomen has accepted ufol is not coming back around.

With likes of Wanjigi having to hedge bets on an unknown endgame that shows ufool is really determined to squeeze those on his path to the cliff or wherever he is headed so the mark timing continues.

The pushback will mainly come from the ground- I saw in Meru they were shouting down Mutua saying if hasora is not allowed to speak even mutua won't speak :D :D :D

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=2618561218456841
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2020, 06:26:42 PM »
Uhuru biggest enemy is time. I think he should be left alone. Every day he is becoming lameduck. Right now he has one budget to steal. Hiyo tu. By mid next year - he will be one lonely man. I think there is really no need to fight him - it's waste of bonga point - unless he brings BBI.

Those tharaka folks are way to go - if Ruto cannot speak - nobody should speak.

That way Uhuru will know.

Likes of Kiunjuri, Sonko, Ruto are yet to internalize the extent of betrayal by ufool They seem still too stupified how wameachwa kwa mataa by ufool. Seems Murkomen has accepted ufol is not coming back around.

With likes of Wanjigi having to hedge bets on an unknown endgame that shows ufool is really determined to squeeze those on his path to the cliff or wherever he is headed so the mark timing continues.

The pushback will mainly come from the ground- I saw in Meru they were shouting down Mutua saying if hasora is not allowed to speak even mutua won't speak :D :D :D

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2020, 07:22:24 PM »

Merus, Embu and Kirinyaga are Ruto damu.. and Robina talks of 20% Gema..watu hishamgaza kweli

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2020, 08:05:37 PM »

Merus, Embu and Kirinyaga are Ruto damu.. and Robina talks of 20% Gema..watu hishamgaza kweli

Based on what - that one Mutembei video? When you have a by-election in Gema you tell us hustlers cannot confront Uhuru because he will be lameduck in 2021. That is strange for Mobutu damu narrative.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2020, 08:10:40 PM »

Based on what - that one Mutembei video? When you have a by-election in Gema you tell us hustlers cannot confront Uhuru because he will be lameduck in 2021. That is strange for Mobutu damu narrative.

The residents of want nothing but Ruto.
Lets go back to history , in 1992 when KANU was still chama ya baba na mama,  how come it was well known that Kiambu and Muranga were Matiba damu when he was still in London. He had zero elected Mps routing for him  and yes there were no by elections then....

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2020, 08:20:49 PM »

Lets go back to history , in 1992 when KANU was still chama ya baba na mama,  how come it was well known that Kiambu and Muranga were Matiba damu when he was still in London. He had zero elected Mps routing for him  and yes there were no by elections then....

Matiba was GEMA top dog and multiparty leader. Mobutu is a Kalenjin ALIEN with PEV record and a top anti-reformist. Day and night.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2020, 08:31:55 PM »
Raila is the alien. Ruto has been with Mt Kenya for 10yrs - since 2010 - and has worked together. As for reformist - I think you were asleep when Ruto transformed into the leading reformist in kenya - while Raila is now the guy to carry Jubilee burden.

The reforms this time is not constitution - it's Pro-Poor hustler nation reforms.

Matiba was GEMA top dog and multiparty leader. Mobutu is a Kalenjin ALIEN with PEV record and a top anti-reformist. Day and night.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2020, 08:41:37 PM »

Kibaki was GEMA top Dog , Matiba just like Ruto is doing revolted and started speaking the language of the ordinary Kikuyu which Kikuyus related too rest was history.
But then again as we say back mtaani , ulikuwa bado kea magoti yababako then . Cant blame you , History is repeating itself and you cant recognize it...