Author Topic: DPORK Kiunjuri still mark timing -  (Read 3865 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
DPORK Kiunjuri still mark timing -
« on: October 11, 2020, 09:01:06 PM »
He needs to take hustler movement - it will help deal with those elitist like Robina who don't like his shrubbing...the groups of schools kids. 98% of kenyans went to Kapsengere DEB primary school.

" Mlima Kenya bado tuko pale pale.. Yake Kumi Uhuru na Kumi yake Ruto.. " Sasa wale ambao wanatueleza yakuwa tunaenda Bondo, hawa Ni Matapeli na wale wanaongozwa na matumbo yao binafsi.. Na hivi karibuni kunako mapenzi yake Mola watajua kweli mlima Kenya hakuna wajinga hapa "  Sababu mlima Kenya pia tunajua Farasi Ni mmoja mweupe kwa jina  William Ruto nyingine Ni punda na kama jamii huwa hutubahatishi "..... Mheshimiwa Kiunjuri.

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
Re: DPORK Kiunjuri still mark timing -
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2020, 09:51:56 PM »
He needs to polish his kikuyu accent,he doesn't look a national material,he still exhibits some makanga behaviours.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2020, 09:57:18 PM »
A real hustler - started from a tout. This what Ruto is going for.
He needs to polish his kikuyu accent,he doesn't look a national material,he still exhibits some makanga behaviours.

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2020, 10:20:11 PM »
Rutos best bet for DP would be Kindiki or Kingi.Kikuyus will not vote him.You need to learn from history.Kikuyu votes start and end within my Kenya.Even Raila is wasting his time with the soo called elders chieth.okuyu en okuyu.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2020, 10:48:10 PM »
Rutos best bet for DP would be Kindiki or Kingi.Kikuyus will not vote him.You need to learn from history.Kikuyu votes start and end within my Kenya.Even Raila is wasting his time with the soo called elders chieth.okuyu en okuyu.

Your hatred for Kikuyu, and you wonder why they also dislike Raila with passion.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2020, 10:50:04 PM »
He needs to take hustler movement - it will help deal with those elitist like Robina who don't like his shrubbing...the groups of schools kids. 98% of kenyans went to Kapsengere DEB primary school.

" Mlima Kenya bado tuko pale pale.. Yake Kumi Uhuru na Kumi yake Ruto.. " Sasa wale ambao wanatueleza yakuwa tunaenda Bondo, hawa Ni Matapeli na wale wanaongozwa na matumbo yao binafsi.. Na hivi karibuni kunako mapenzi yake Mola watajua kweli mlima Kenya hakuna wajinga hapa "  Sababu mlima Kenya pia tunajua Farasi Ni mmoja mweupe kwa jina  William Ruto nyingine Ni punda na kama jamii huwa hutubahatishi "..... Mheshimiwa Kiunjuri.

Kiunjuri ahould just acompanying Ruto....It will solve his logistical and publisizing  challenges

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2020, 11:24:28 PM »
Yes about time..he is not going anywhere with TSP. I know he want to come in and negotiate with Ruto's as equal. Also if he come openly - they will accuse him of being Ruto poodle. So he has to be his man. It's catch 22.
Kiunjuri ahould just acompanying Ruto....It will solve his logistical and publisizing  challenges

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2020, 11:25:10 PM »
There is first time for everything. This will be their first time.  But going for Giriama or Tharaka for DPORK is not going to fly. Ruto is completing the journey with GEMA...

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2020, 12:25:07 AM »
What does this say about our long arguments here about MK prowess? You touted him as new Gema Prince - a mini-Mobutu or -Raila - clearly you were wrong.

If hustler wave was real tsunami - TSP would rout Jubilee in this Kahawa, Naivasha, etc MCA byelections in Dec. Before Gatundu derby. I mean since MK is all but declared as Mobutu runningmate. Now I only see ODM and Jubilee primaries - and independents - to avoid exposing the naked lie.

Today you can count Mobutu disciples in one hand in Mt Kenya. These Kionis anointing Baba at Kang'o ka Jaramogi were Mobutu crew less then a year ago. Once the hustler hullabaloo get bursted in Mijikenda - Mobutu will resume his truthful place - as URP leader.

Yes about time..he is not going anywhere with TSP. I know he want to come in and negotiate with Ruto's as equal. Also if he come openly - they will accuse him of being Ruto poodle. So he has to be his man. It's catch 22.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2020, 12:58:45 AM »
MK might actually return to Jubilee as hustler become stillborn.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2020, 02:02:12 AM »
Always in hurry - relax - TSP just go interim registration. Uhuru still the president. This timing game. I believe mid next year is when Uhuru become lameduck. That is when campaigns begin.
What does this say about our long arguments here about MK prowess? You touted him as new Gema Prince - a mini-Mobutu or -Raila - clearly you were wrong.

If hustler wave was real tsunami - TSP would rout Jubilee in this Kahawa, Naivasha, etc MCA byelections in Dec. Before Gatundu derby. I mean since MK is all but declared as Mobutu runningmate. Now I only see ODM and Jubilee primaries - and independents - to avoid exposing the naked lie.

Today you can count Mobutu disciples in one hand in Mt Kenya. These Kionis anointing Baba at Kang'o ka Jaramogi were Mobutu crew less then a year ago. Once the hustler hullabaloo get bursted in Mijikenda - Mobutu will resume his truthful place - as URP leader.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2020, 09:20:55 AM »
In short hustler wave is smoke.

Always in hurry - relax - TSP just go interim registration. Uhuru still the president. This timing game. I believe mid next year is when Uhuru become lameduck. That is when campaigns begin.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2020, 10:48:56 AM »
Big difference btw Ruto and Raila. Ruto is tactical and strategic. Raila is reckless. That is how Ruto has survived this long against both Uhuru and Raila onslaught.
In short hustler wave is smoke.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2020, 01:50:25 PM »
Ruto is now so confident that he is even telling Kikuyus who their future leader is. In all my interactions with Kikuyus, the name kiunjuri or all the other characters fronted by Ruto never come up. I am telling you, this Ruto dalliance with central is going to end up in tears.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2020, 02:08:48 PM »
This was agreed to btw Uhuru and Ruto in 2016 - upon which Kiunjuri was told not to stand for Laikipia governor. If Uhuru wants to betray bot it's okay. At end of the day - Ruto may not need a lot of kikuyus votes.  Moi won twice with only Kamotho voting for him in the entire Kikuyu nation. That single vote use to translate to single cabinet post. The best return on investment.

Ruto big gameplan has always been to rebuild Moi's KANU coalition that gave Moi 40% in 1997 - and then cut a deal with one guy. If kikuyu don't want it - they can choose Raila. No problemo. As long as Ruto as kicked ODM impostor out of old trusty kanu coalition....he can give you his 10% to add :)

All in all - Ruto will honour the deal with Kiunjuri. All those joining hustler movement are aware of the plan.

Ruto is now so confident that he is even telling Kikuyus who their future leader is. In all my interactions with Kikuyus, the name kiunjuri or all the other characters fronted by Ruto never come up. I am telling you, this Ruto dalliance with central is going to end up in tears.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2020, 02:59:13 PM »
In 2002 Raila an outsider told Kikuyus who their leader was going to be.
Balala in 2010 told Kikuyu and Kalenjin who their leader was going to be.
Moi in 2012 during Njenga Karumes funeral told us who was going to Kikuyus leader.
Even you got nominated Mps like Kamanda telling Kikuyus their leader is Raila.
So the kikuyus you interact with whose name comes up as their future leader  Railas ?

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2020, 03:36:01 PM »
So much noise and elections are 22 months away. Who knows what will be in y year's time? Elections in Kenya are decided in the last 3 months and not years before. So relax get out there and hustle for yourself and kids instead of wasting time with the Mwangi Kiunjiris of this world.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2020, 04:10:46 PM »
Hustler Nation to wait for dynasties to decide 3 months to election how they will share posts and become even richer. Hiyo tumekataa!!!!!!
So relax get out there and hustle for yourself and kids

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2020, 04:22:55 PM »
So much noise and elections are 22 months away. Who knows what will be in y year's time? Elections in Kenya are decided in the last 3 months and not years before. So relax get out there and hustle for yourself and kids instead of wasting time with the Mwangi Kiunjiris of this world.

Apart from 2002 , the rest of elections are decided years before , hence rhe reason you see Ruto and Raila on the road.

Raila blundered in 2013 waiting to woo Ruto months to General election.
Hustals  future is always determined by these  leaders so I personsly wont sleep until we do away with dynasties. 2022 is the year of Hustlers ....

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2020, 04:30:43 PM »
Debating politricks is a good passtime - like a movie or trying a new recipe. Not life and death. Take it easy.