Author Topic: The Elite worst fear is The Poor Uniting..  (Read 4848 times)

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
Re: The Elite worst fear is The Poor Uniting..
« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2020, 03:51:07 AM »
Only in kukuworld does one imagine the poor rising against the rich but leave Ruto alone. The first thing the poor will occupy is that Ruto hotel built on stolen land, there will be no one to protect it cause it belongs to the leader of the revolution. How will it benefit Ruto to gain the presidency but in the process lose everything? Ruto showed his cards way too early, from what I have seen so far, there is nothing there for intelligent Kenyans to rally around.

Ruto is way way down their list of culprits who ought to be hunted down trust me. The fact that he lit the revolutionary fire will also do him favors in the eyes of the masses. Ruto is on the right side of the people. Whether he deserves it or not is another matter.
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2020, 07:09:32 AM »
Ruto is part of the problem. He is addicted to government juice which he has been on since his 20s. He does not know how to survive without a tentacle dug deep somewhere in the govt bloodstream. Imagine how many hospitals, roads, schools, dams would have been built with all the money he has stolen, things that would have benefited the real hustlers for years to come. On the other hand, the so called hustler movement collapsing the economy will mean very little hustling going on, their interest is a good economy and peace. I personally have no interest in being led by a hustler, it will only mean diminished future scope of things we can dream on. Most hustler are mark timing trying to satisfy basic needs. How about a person who really hustled in school and educated themselves so they can understand the intricacies of the new world and the new modern economy?

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2020, 10:12:02 AM »
Only in kukuworld does one imagine the poor rising against the rich but leave Ruto alone. The first thing the poor will occupy is that Ruto hotel built on stolen land, there will be no one to protect it cause it belongs to the leader of the revolution. How will it benefit Ruto to gain the presidency but in the process lose everything? Ruto showed his cards way too early, from what I have seen so far, there is nothing there for intelligent Kenyans to rally around.

So Ruto showed his cards too early but a month ago you were claiming you saw a defeated man . You need to decide which is which ........Things are getting tight for Ruto haters

I watched Ruto and saw a defeated man, the swagger is gone, he looked gaunt and almost in tears. I like the silence treatment from Uhuru, I think he has learned not to overreact from the headlines in Kenya. Kenyan journalisms today is a reflection of the country, very shallow and mediocre. The thing that amazes me is that our friends here can start talking about war this early in the game. I saw  Murkomen’s reaction and could not help thinking that these guys luck the emotional intelligence to match their academics. The threat of beating Kenyans to submission is not going to work, personally I fail to believe that there are Kenyans out there willing to risk limb or life for Ruto’s presidency but that’s just me. If Raila, the best mobilizer in Kenya has never whipped Kenya into a frenzy of full blown civil war, someone like Ruto is going to have people yawning and going about their business at noon on Election Day. Kenyans are selfish, independent and self centered in nature, it’s difficult getting them to fight for anything let a thief like Ruto.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2020, 10:16:37 AM »
Ruto is part of the problem. He is addicted to government juice which he has been on since his 20s. He does not know how to survive without a tentacle dug deep somewhere in the govt bloodstream. Imagine how many hospitals, roads, schools, dams would have been built with all the money he has stolen, things that would have benefited the real hustlers for years to come. On the other hand, the so called hustler movement collapsing the economy will mean very little hustling going on, their interest is a good economy and peace. I personally have no interest in being led by a hustler, it will only mean diminished future scope of things we can dream on. Most hustler are mark timing trying to satisfy basic needs. How about a person who really hustled in school and educated themselves so they can understand the intricacies of the new world and the new modern economy?

Ruto has PhD..if that is what you want

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2020, 11:05:44 AM »
Even Sonko has a Masters degree. Tells it all about Kenyan education titles.

Ruto has PhD..if that is what you want

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2020, 12:07:26 PM »
Pundit will tell us as long as it is not covid funds, it is in order to loot public funds.

https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/bd/economy/state-loses-track-of-sh5bn-in-mp-gachagua-accounts-2460018 Ruto’s point man in Nyeri.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2020, 12:59:44 PM »
You know Ruto is the most intellectually complete politician after Kituyi :)
Even Sonko has a Masters degree. Tells it all about Kenyan education titles.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2020, 01:00:44 PM »
Yes, there are some stealing that are odious even in the stealing world. If you steal corona money that is crazy. But if you steal money meant for SGR - well nobody really dies from it - directly.

moronic version.

If you father give you money to go pay for admission of your sister in hospital and you steal - that is not the same - as stealing money meant for say mabati. your sister could die. the house will not get built.

Pundit will tell us as long as it is not covid funds, it is in order to loot public funds.

Offline Pragmatic

• Mega superstar
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2020, 01:09:33 PM »
You know Ruto is the most intellectually complete politician after Kituyi :)

:) :) :o Oooh dear..... he is not even half smart, leave alone intellectual!!!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2020, 01:15:44 PM »
Maybe not in social science - like most of the chattering class - but he has solid BSC (came top in class and awarded scholarship by UON), MSC (completed after 30yrs -with ICC/campaigns), PHD in record few years.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2020, 05:55:37 PM »
Pundit mistakes eloquence with intellect.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2020, 05:57:04 PM »
That PhD you can show it to the birds.

Maybe not in social science - like most of the chattering class - but he has solid BSC (came top in class and awarded scholarship by UON), MSC (completed after 30yrs -with ICC/campaigns), PHD in record few years.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2020, 06:14:07 PM »
Where are the birds?
International Journal of Research in Environmental Science
Volume 4, Issue 4, 2018, PP 1-7
ISSN No. (Online) 2454-9444
Citation: William S. Ruto, et al., "Land Use-Land-Cover Changes in Saiwa Swamp Watershed, Western
Kenya” International Journal of Research in Environmental Science, vol. 4, no. 4, p. 1-7, 2018. http://dx.doi.
org/10.20431/2454-9444.0404001
Copyright: © 2018 Authors. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative
Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium,
provided the original author and source are credited.
That PhD you can show it to the birds.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2020, 06:36:22 PM »
All Kenya politicians are thieves. No saint. Kenyatta family criminal enterprise has stolen more than you can imagine. Moist family comes in distant second.

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2020, 09:21:21 PM »
All Kenya politicians are thieves. No saint. Kenyatta family criminal enterprise has stolen more than you can imagine. Moist family comes in distant second.

The hustler movement is real, Ruto is the wrong guy to be its face. It should be a person outside the current political majambazis who should be leading it. I think in the next year we will see an alternative to Ruto to take the hustler movement forward. The current mood is akin to that in Mali before the soldiers took over, deep disaffection and hopelessness. In Kenya's case its the hoi polloi who will smash the current order. Something similar is unfolding in Kyrgyzstan.
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2020, 02:17:35 AM »

The hustler movement is real, Ruto is the wrong guy to be its face. It should be a person outside the current political majambazis who should be leading it. I think in the next year we will see an alternative to Ruto to take the hustler movement forward. The current mood is akin to that in Mali before the soldiers took over, deep disaffection and hopelessness. In Kenya's case its the hoi polloi who will smash the current order. Something similar is unfolding in Kyrgyzstan.

Nah.  It's just the latest among fads that have seen wananchi's grievances quickly subsumed by the tribe when the rubber hits the road.  Kenyans have not just recently discovered that some dudes are rich while they wallow in poverty.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2020, 03:41:32 AM »
Nah.  It's just the latest among fads that have seen wananchi's grievances quickly subsumed by the tribe when the rubber hits the road.  Kenyans have not just recently discovered that some dudes are rich while they wallow in poverty.

Well shall see. I have feeling this time, things will be different.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #38 on: October 10, 2020, 01:32:05 PM »
https://nation.africa/kenya/news/politics/peace-and-unity-my-priority-uhuru-tells-gusii-delegation-2462058

The Head of State, according to those present in the Thursday meeting, accused politicians of balkanising Kenyan youth using the narrative of haves and have-nots.

“Sasa hizi vitu wanaambia watu wakishindwa kufanya, hii nchi itakuwa vipi? (What will happen if they don’t keep the promises they are giving the youth)?” the President is quoted as saying.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #39 on: October 10, 2020, 05:42:01 PM »
To dislodge a system set in 1896 you can only be a rebel from the same system pushed by circumstances and the people issues or the people. What does outside the system mean? a street kid?

Kimathi was a teacher who rebelled against mzungu who taught them and took them to Burma for baptism by guns - without great enthusiasm from collaborators they didn't go far. Jaramogi become a hustler icon up to 1994 despite crying for Kenyatta to be released to lead. Matibas, Rubias were rich thugs who taught Moi how to steal and they turned around to want snatch the meat from the lion they reared.

This is reason why is making the dynasties shake as he is still is deep in the system and he has latched on the hustler narrative. The deep state system has to meet in hiding huko Kajiado or La Manda as he is there in the cabinet meeting.

I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution