Author Topic: The Elite worst fear is The Poor Uniting..  (Read 4850 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
The Elite worst fear is The Poor Uniting..
« on: October 08, 2020, 04:11:36 PM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: The Elite worst fear is The Poor Uniting..
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2020, 04:45:59 PM »
Yes they are getting scared. This one could lead to revolution. They will try to stop it instead of embracing it and killing it.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2020, 04:52:57 PM »
You should be getting scared. You think Uhuru, Raila and Gideon Moi are the only ones who will suffer when the poor rise against the others in Kenya? It is you who lives on a salary, has a house in mid income area and has no assets out of the country. Places like Karen, Lavington will be cordoned off while Kileleshwa, Kilimani, even Buru Buru will be run over by slum dwellers.
Be aware of what you preach and think of whom is preaching this gospel of hustler nation.

Yes they are getting scared. This one could lead to revolution. They will try to stop it instead of embracing it and killing it.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2020, 05:02:39 PM »
I know I saw it in PEV. If Annan didn't come warriors were going for rich in the village. In many places with police absent - they had erected roadblocks and were charging money -ala somalia. The chiefs and their ass chiefs all disappeared in 2nd day as they were being hunted down. I saw an ass chief of another location hidding in my neighbours. They were accused of being part of Kibaki na Kazi.

The revolution will come depend on how Uhuru treat this. If poor sense the gov is getting scared - they will kick gov butt

Otherwise Hustler Nation I don't think can be stopped now. The idea should be to embrace it and to compete on pro-poor policies. When Ruto gives out wheelbarrow - Let Uhuru/Raila also unleash something.

But unleashing violence, police and such is courting a revolution - because once the poor starts - it will be downhill.

You should be getting scared. You think Uhuru, Raila and Gideon Moi are the only ones who will suffer when the poor rise against the others in Kenya? It is you who lives on a salary, has a house in mid income area and has no assets out of the country. Places like Karen, Lavington will be cordoned off while Kileleshwa, Kilimani, even Buru Buru will be run over by slum dwellers.
Be aware of what you preach and think of whom is preaching this gospel of hustler nation.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2020, 05:10:41 PM »
Hustler Nation does not exist and will never exist. It is just a terminology to catipulate Ruto to State House and it will end there. Will he as president have enough money to give the 40 million poor Kenyans each a wheelbarrow? Even when all have wheelbarrows, then? My take is even if Ruto lands in SH he will have no idea where to start. The man has no vision for Kenya economical nor political. His main drive is to catch up financially with the Mois and Kenyattas and thereby create his own dynasty.

I know I saw it in PEV. If Annan didn't come warriors were going for rich in the village. In many places with police absent - they had erected roadblocks and were charging money -ala somalia. The chiefs and their ass chiefs all disappeared in 2nd day as they were being hunted. I saw an ass chief of another location hidding in my neighbours. They were accused of being part of Kibaki na Kazi.

The revolution will come depend on how Uhuru treat this. If poor sense the gov is getting scared - they will kick gov butt

Otherwise Hustler Nation I don't think can be stopped now. The idea should be to embrace it and to compete on pro-poor policies. When Ruto gives out wheelbarrow - Let Uhuru/Raila also unleash something.

But unleashing violence, police and such is courting a revolution - because once the poor starts - it will be downhill.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2020, 05:27:02 PM »
I know I saw it in PEV. If Annan didn't come warriors were going for rich in the village. In many places with police absent - they had erected roadblocks and were charging money -ala somalia. The chiefs and their ass chiefs all disappeared in 2nd day as they were being hunted down. I saw an ass chief of another location hidding in my neighbours. They were accused of being part of Kibaki na Kazi.

Educate these fools Pundit. Once uhuru flees next it will be the poor gangs raping your wife and daughter or mother while you watch

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2020, 05:32:50 PM »
Does not exist and will never exist :) Lol.
How did Sonko become Nairobi governor
If not for your poor parents and sibling in Ololo.
This has always existed. It just never managed to emerge from tribalism.
Hustler Nation is real. It's why Uhuru is holding crisis meeting and issuing fatwa.
Hustler Nation does not exist and will never exist. It is just a terminology to catipulate Ruto to State House and it will end there. Will he as president have enough money to give the 40 million poor Kenyans each a wheelbarrow? Even when all have wheelbarrows, then? My take is even if Ruto lands in SH he will have no idea where to start. The man has no vision for Kenya economical nor political. His main drive is to catch up financially with the Mois and Kenyattas and thereby create his own dynasty.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2020, 05:34:02 PM »
Can't beat people with nothing to lose with police batons.
They are making Ruto's little movement go national.
Educate these fools Pundit. Once uhuru flees next it will be the poor gangs raping your wife and daughter or mother while you watch

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2020, 05:51:07 PM »

Pundit does not know what he is talking about.  Revolutions eat their own children.  Even poor people do not want a chaotic hoi poloi revolution because it will send them into refugee camps in Ug and TZ.  When the marauding poor youths take over, Ruto will not be able to control.  Actually the revolution will be hijacked by left wing radicals and Ruto will be their first victim.  They will attack, small business, destroy the tiny middle class, loot destroy and  burn rich peoples property.  Rape, maim, kill, kidnap  and terrorize poor citizens. Just think Rwanda, Somali and the 2007/2008 Post elections violence.   Ruto knows he will never be president and he want to burn and destroy Kenya just because he cannot be president.  Thank God to handshake.  RAO and Ouru will not let him.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2020, 05:56:02 PM »
Can't beat people with nothing to lose with police batons.
They are making Ruto's little movement go national.

Kenya is cursed. This will end in tears on eventide. I want my parents just to live out their last days in ke and once they are gone I will move on and turn the lights off on kenya. Ruto will bring the house down. I hope your community will finally choose life over war. Kikuyus too should back off and let this end now.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2020, 06:09:27 PM »
Poor people know what they want.
They want a gov that will enact pro-poor policies and will think about them.
Not talk BBI - position for few already very rich people.
Revolution will only turn violent if police and gov try to block it.

Once Ruto is in - hustlers will be in charge - and they will enact pro-poor policies.

This is what is needed in Kenya.

Pundit does not know what he is talking about.  Revolutions eat their own children.  Even poor people do not want a chaotic hoi poloi revolution because it will send them into refugee camps in Ug and TZ.  When the marauding poor youths take over, Ruto will not be able to control.  Actually the revolution will be hijacked by left wing radicals and Ruto will be their first victim.  They will attack, small business, destroy the tiny middle class, loot destroy and  burn rich peoples property.  Rape, maim, kill, kidnap  and terrorize poor citizens. Just think Rwanda, Somali and the 2007/2008 Post elections violence.   Ruto knows he will never be president and he want to burn and destroy Kenya just because he cannot be president.  Thank God to handshake.  RAO and Ouru will not let him.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2020, 06:12:20 PM »
Pundit, you blog here as if you live in Mathare. Open your eyes and see Ruto and Sonko are not hustlers. They belong to the 0.00001% of the elite of Kenya.
Yes, Sonko became governor of Nairobi. Did he deliver? So Sonko Rescue Team is the answer to Nairobi's problems?
My poor parents and siblings in Ololo do not need your hustler nation. Take it to the shags modus people like yourself.
Btw, Uhuru is your creation. I was never his disciple unlike you. I thought you told us he will deliver us to Canaan. What happened?

Does not exist and will never exist :) Lol.
How did Sonko become Nairobi governor
If not for your poor parents and sibling in Ololo.
This has always existed. It just never managed to emerge from tribalism.
Hustler Nation is real. It's why Uhuru is holding crisis meeting and issuing fatwa.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2020, 06:14:54 PM »
Poor people know what they want.
They want a gov that will enact pro-poor policies and will think about them.
Not talk BBI - position for few already very rich people.
Revolution will only turn violent if police and gov try to block it.

Once Ruto is in - hustlers will be in charge - and they will enact pro-poor policies.  :D :D :D :D :D

This is what is needed in Kenya.

The rumblings of a madman. Imagine a mama mboga sitting in SH and giving out policy papers to government officials.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2020, 06:24:44 PM »
Ruto is chief hustler. I think you mistake hustlers for poor people.
The rumblings of a madman. Imagine a mama mboga sitting in SH and giving out policy papers to government officials.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2020, 06:26:52 PM »
Learn who is a hustler first. I am hustler. You are hustler. Raila is not. Uhuru is not. Gideon is not.

The rich people who hustled their way up - are hustlers.

The rich kids who were born with silver spoon are not hustlers.

Uhuru and Raila and Gideon have never been in matatu for example.

Those are dynstaties totally disconnected from our problem.
That is why they want BBI when Corona is killing poor people

I must warn you supporting dynasties will make you an enemy of hustlers :)

Pundit, you blog here as if you live in Mathare. Open your eyes and see Ruto and Sonko are not hustlers. They belong to the 0.00001% of the elite of Kenya.
Yes, Sonko became governor of Nairobi. Did he deliver? So Sonko Rescue Team is the answer to Nairobi's problems?
My poor parents and siblings in Ololo do not need your hustler nation. Take it to the shags modus people like yourself.
Btw, Uhuru is your creation. I was never his disciple unlike you. I thought you told us he will deliver us to Canaan. What happened?

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2020, 07:00:57 PM »
If Kisii and Nyamira are a headache for the deepstate and matiangi what do they think will happen at proper Ruto strongholds? Gatheca Uhuru is staring at end of Kenyattas hegemony. Gatundu will burn.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2020, 07:48:28 PM »
If Kisii and Nyamira are a headache for the deepstate and matiangi what do they think will happen at proper Ruto strongholds? Gatheca Uhuru is staring at end of Kenyattas hegemony. Gatundu will burn.

This is going to harm a lot of innocent kenyans not only uhuru. Pundit is saying this and no one is listening. Ihuri is a coward. He  will make a deall with ruto and leave kenya in chaos like kibaki. A genocide will eventually happen in ke unless we are careful. Raila too is tired and he is not interested in power that much. Ruto should wait for 2022 and take power and move ke forward without a lot of uncessary power struggle that is going to kill the country he wants to rule

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2020, 10:49:37 PM »
Power concede nothing. Ruto has to win and he has now spawned so many threads around dynasties they cannot figure it out how to fight. After police failed...what next.
This is going to harm a lot of innocent kenyans not only uhuru. Pundit is saying this and no one is listening. Ihuri is a coward. He  will make a deall with ruto and leave kenya in chaos like kibaki. A genocide will eventually happen in ke unless we are careful. Raila too is tired and he is not interested in power that much. Ruto should wait for 2022 and take power and move ke forward without a lot of uncessary power struggle that is going to kill the country he wants to rule

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2020, 03:08:59 AM »
Only in kukuworld does one imagine the poor rising against the rich but leave Ruto alone. The first thing the poor will occupy is that Ruto hotel built on stolen land, there will be no one to protect it cause it belongs to the leader of the revolution. How will it benefit Ruto to gain the presidency but in the process lose everything? Ruto showed his cards way too early, from what I have seen so far, there is nothing there for intelligent Kenyans to rally around.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2020, 03:18:23 AM »
Fear mongering. Hustlers will not attack the rich. They will just reject them in leadership and elect their own. Only war would occur if gov was to attempt to mess up with peoples rights and freedom. Otherwise why would the poor attack the rich? But if Uhuru triggers a class war he will get one. If he triggers a  tribal war, he will get one. You trigger it by stopping hustler movement using illegal means. By continuing being insenstitive by pushing unpopular policies. By grand corruption on corona funds and donated corona medical supplies. Gov triggers it by funding thugs like they did it in Muranga. Gov think they have the police - but they don't know the police can be rendered useless very easily - once the people unite and defy them at once - the police will not have backup -  to call - just 3 or 4 helpless police - sorrunded by thousands.
Only in kukuworld does one imagine the poor rising against the rich but leave Ruto alone. The first thing the poor will occupy is that Ruto hotel built on stolen land, there will be no one to protect it cause it belongs to the leader of the revolution. How will it benefit Ruto to gain the presidency but in the process lose everything? Ruto showed his cards way too early, from what I have seen so far, there is nothing there for intelligent Kenyans to rally around.