Author Topic: They are really digging in - Martha Karua can't help but notice  (Read 3867 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: They are really digging in - Martha Karua can't help but notice
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2020, 05:45:46 PM »
That's a great analogy - Matiba died a bankrupt cripple and is long forgotten.

Unlike those times you wont see Ruto anytime in jail or being poisoned..
No Paul Muires to hold brief and betray him. I bet you dont even know Muites was Matibas sidekick . You dont know what transpired then hence your one liner.

Matiba bore the blunt of the Moi state in 2nd liberation. He was enemy of the state before handing over to Raila who has handed over to Mobutu. That's a good summary. I wasn't around but you read it in the paper too unless you were an activist at 5 years like Njamba.

Nope we were old enough to experience what was going on then.
Some of the best political times, When Matiba was sick and rexovering in United Kingdom, Muite used to fly and come back with Matiba news .  All Kenyans wanted to hear was what Matibas plan were

What was the outcome of the 1992 elections? Did Matiba win? According to Pundit Moi remained wildly popular despite the opposition-donor conspiracy to depose him. The recorded history doesn't agree with your story - Kibaki trailed Matiba closely with Mt Kenya West and Meru. Matiba wasn't all that.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2020, 05:51:29 PM »
I have to admit Ruto hustler Nation has picked tremendous support on the ground. At this point Ruto is the front runner followed by Raila at distant second. The rest Mdvd and the rest wote ni punda.

The story is emerging of a self-inflicted injury in order to draw in gullible hasslers. I didn't think Patel of all people would be fooled.

Haha patel is the gullible emotional type. During NRM he called me names but we became buddies when I made amends with Baba. Hustler vs dynasty  narrative is class warfare and can easily be termed incitement. Going by the NCIC statement that borders on outlawing hustler and dynasty as profiling - I wager that Sabina and/or Kieleweke plotted the mayhem at Kenol. Mobutu is out of luck and cannot outfox the system.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2020, 06:06:23 PM »
That's a great analogy - Matiba died a bankrupt cripple and is long forgotten.

Unlike those times you wont see Ruto anytime in jail or being poisoned..
No Paul Muires to hold brief and betray him. I bet you dont even know Muites was Matibas sidekick . You dont know what transpired then hence your one liner.

Matiba bore the blunt of the Moi state in 2nd liberation. He was enemy of the state before handing over to Raila who has handed over to Mobutu. That's a good summary. I wasn't around but you read it in the paper too unless you were an activist at 5 years like Njamba.

Nope we were old enough to experience what was going on then.
Some of the best political times, When Matiba was sick and rexovering in United Kingdom, Muite used to fly and come back with Matiba news .  All Kenyans wanted to hear was what Matibas plan were

What was the outcome of the 1992 elections? Did Matiba win? According to Pundit Moi remained wildly popular despite the opposition-donor conspiracy to depose him. The recorded history doesn't agree with your story - Kibaki trailed Matiba closely with Mt Kenya West and Meru. Matiba wasn't all that.

Well There are claims that Matiba won, but personally I concluded that Moi won.
2 major things happened   Ford Split because of the differences between the camps of Matiba and Jaramogi, Jaramogi and his team wanted voting of presidential candidate to  be through deligates system   Matiba wanted political suffarage.
Secondly Kibaki happened and partly the reason Mt Kenya in 1997 were disenfranchised hence the lower outcome and some voted for SDP for Mps and regused to vote for pesidential candidate where as it should be the opposite.
Kibaki spoilt it for Matiba , we strongly then believed that  rhen Kibaki was Mois project because months prior to his defection from he had gone publicly and said that KANU was like a Mugumo tree   you can cut it using a razor blade.
In early 90s Naorobi was like 80%  Kikuyus  so when Matiba decided to organize saba saba with Rubia , it was so big forget this maandamano from kibera chaps,  then his homecoming from treatment in Lkndon was so big and sent panic mode to KANU.
For your info politics then was not brodcast in local station i.e. KBC tv and radio , we would only get it by personally experiencing it or through BBC.
Matiba always believed his votes in Eastern province were transfered to Kibaki although he never produced any proof. Just Matibas votes plus Kibaki remember Matiba had luhya votes courtesy of Shikuku were more than Mois , that tells you how big Mt Kenya vote was.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2020, 07:02:34 PM »
Truth is truth and you can mainly gauge political wind by polling Kenyans in different locality, I can tell you my friend hustler nation has a lot of wind on its sail. Things can change but right now the man to beat is Ruto. Raila Joho ticket is DOA no wonder they are busy stuck in Mombasa diddling teenage instagrams models. Uhuru no one want to hear about that joker especially at centro, economy is not stupid my friend.
I have to admit Ruto hustler Nation has picked tremendous support on the ground. At this point Ruto is the front runner followed by Raila at distant second. The rest Mdvd and the rest wote ni punda.

The story is emerging of a self-inflicted injury in order to draw in gullible hasslers. I didn't think Patel of all people would be fooled.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2020, 07:06:46 PM »
Robina wacha siasa. 2017 NASA  won clean clean it took Baghdad Bob kimetrica and cambridge analytical paid with ministry of health budget to stifle the will of the people.

Haha patel is the gullible emotional type. During NRM he called me names but we became buddies when I made amends with Baba. Hustler vs dynasty  narrative is class warfare and can easily be termed incitement. Going by the NCIC statement that borders on outlawing hustler and dynasty as profiling - I wager that Sabina and/or Kieleweke plotted the mayhem at Kenol. Mobutu is out of luck and cannot outfox the system.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2020, 07:10:54 PM »
Still remember that BBC ringtone - at 6.30 - Dira ya something - that only way to listen to news. Kenya has come far. 2002 Citizen was allowed - otherwise before that - it was KBC - and they dedicated it to Moi - who was everywhere everyday doing something. I saw KTN in Nairobi in 93- but I think they kept off politics.

2 major things happened   Ford Split because of the differences between the camps of Matiba and Jaramogi, Jaramogi and his team wanted voting of presidential candidate to  be through deligates system   Matiba wanted political suffarage.
Secondly Kibaki happened and partly the reason Mt Kenya in 1997 were disenfranchised hence the lower outcome and some voted for SDP for Mps and regused to vote for pesidential candidate where as it should be the opposite.
Kibaki spoilt it for Matiba , we strongly then believed that  rhen Kibaki was Mois project because months prior to his defection from he had gone publicly and said that KANU was like a Mugumo tree   you can cut it using a razor blade.
In early 90s Naorobi was like 80%  Kikuyus  so when Matiba decided to organize saba saba with Rubia , it was so big forget this maandamano from kibera chaps,  then his homecoming from treatment in Lkndon was so big and sent panic mode to KANU.
For your info politics then was not brodcast in local station i.e. KBC tv and radio , we would only get it by personally experiencing it or through BBC.
Matiba always believed his votes in Eastern province were transfered to Kibaki although he never produced any proof. Just Matibas votes plus Kibaki remember Matiba had luhya votes courtesy of Shikuku were more than Mois , that tells you how big Mt Kenya vote was.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2020, 07:41:00 PM »
The furthest Kenya went was 2002, since then, Kenya has been taking steps back. The clear lesson learnt after 2007 is not to give up power. The notion that somehow Ouru is going to let Ruto win and then hand him power is so STUPID it does not even make sense. I remember us telling you guys that Kumi kumi was not going to happen but pundit arrogantly retorted that Kale's are not like Luos and cannot be chezad. Now I am telling you, Ruto is wasting his time and money.  Anybody with money can hold a rally in Kenya and folks will show up. People are poor and bored.

Still remember that BBC ringtone - at 6.30 - Dira ya something - that only way to listen to news. Kenya has come far. 2002 Citizen was allowed - otherwise before that - it was KBC - and they dedicated it to Moi - who was everywhere everyday doing something. I saw KTN in Nairobi in 93- but I think they kept off politics.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2020, 09:14:38 PM »
Kenya cannot be taken back to Siberia. Not possible.
Anyway hold your horses - Ruto is still the guy to beat.
You guys are already ahead of everyone - we are two years to election - and Ruto still looking pretty.

I believe GEMA elite are going through a tough times as they internalize power getting out - 20yrs!

So they need a little pushing.

The furthest Kenya went was 2002, since then, Kenya has been taking steps back. The clear lesson learnt after 2007 is not to give up power. The notion that somehow Ouru is going to let Ruto win and then hand him power is so STUPID it does not even make sense. I remember us telling you guys that Kumi kumi was not going to happen but pundit arrogantly retorted that Kale's are not like Luos and cannot be chezad. Now I am telling you, Ruto is wasting his time and money.  Anybody with money can hold a rally in Kenya and folks will show up. People are poor and bored.

Offline hk

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2020, 07:31:19 AM »
Truth is truth and you can mainly gauge political wind by polling Kenyans in different locality, I can tell you my friend hustler nation has a lot of wind on its sail. Things can change but right now the man to beat is Ruto. Raila Joho ticket is DOA no wonder they are busy stuck in Mombasa diddling teenage instagrams models. Uhuru no one want to hear about that joker especially at centro, economy is not stupid my friend.

ed
That's the reality. Ruto is the front runner now. In central uhuru is the most hated politician, honestly I think the kenyattas are tempting fate, their precious land might be invaded and acquired forcefully by the "hustlers". Obviously Ruto would be a terrible president, but hey even venezuela voted for chavez.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2020, 02:39:42 PM »

If nobody wants to hear about the joker in Centro then why would there be a fight in Muranga?
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2020, 03:39:23 PM »

If nobody wants to hear about the joker in Centro then why would there be a fight in Muranga?

Wairia , Sabina and the BBI team paid up guys from slums in Thika  and stage managed throwing of stones and lighting of tirefires so as to create a narrative that wherever Ruto goes there is violence same thimg happened in Kisii. Same tactica employed by Raila in 2007 against Kalonzo at khadija grounds during the fight for ODM presidential candidature.

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/politics/article/2001389067/ill-call-the-shots-in-muranga-events-says-wa-iria

During the fundraiser, Nyoro, Wahome and Mathira MP Rigathi Gachagua heaped blames on area Woman Representative Sabina Chege for sponsoring the violence. They also roped in Wa Iria’s name claiming that he had been working under the scene to prevent the DP from holding functions in the region.

According to the trio, Chege was being funded by the Ministry of Interior to scuttle Tangatanga rallies.

“Their efforts to stop the function have failed and we are here and will donate money for this church.”

“Kibicho and Matiang’i and Chege should bring their children to cause chaos, not other people’s children, it is shameful,” said Nyoro.